9

Something New [Junior Year]

Ever since, your friends were always around you whenever Doyeon tried to hurt you, but most of the time, it was Myungsoo with you. The two became closer and would always tease each other. A week was done! It was Saturday and you can’t wait to meet your brother’s workmates.

You and Yixing were waiting in Han River. You then saw someone familiar.  

“Is that Minyoung…and Woohyun?” You asked. They were holding hands and at a bench little far from you two.

“Yeah, it seems them.” Yixing said.

You were about to call their attention when chaotic boys tackled your brother. They were a lot.

“Hey, Xiao!” Luhan greeted, totally diverting your attention.

“Hi, Luhan-gege, it’s nice to see you again.”

“I’m glad you can join us.”

“She’s very excited to meet you guys.” Yixing said as he got out of his friends’ attacks.

“Hi! Your brother talks a lot about you. My name is Kim Joonmyeon, but you can call me Suho since I’m their suho(guardian).” An angelic guy introduced.

“Hey girl, the name is Jongin. Kim Jongin, but Kai will do.” A dark-skinned guy wrapped his arm around you.

“Hands off, Kai.” Yixing warned.

The rest of them introduced: Xiumin, Kris, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Tao, and Sehun. You were not really sure if you can remember all their names.

The thirteen of you had fun and spent time at Namsan tower. You found out that Luhan was scared of heights. It was very cute though. Kyungsoo also loves and is good at cooking. He insisted to just cook and eat at the park but the boys wanted to eat somewhere luxurious, because they want Suho to pay for them (even he always does). He was sure a rich person! He paid for everything! Copy diva Baekhyun, happy virus Chanyeol, and troll Chen are very playful; they are called beagle line while Xiumin was very quiet. Tao is like Kris’ baby who he needs to be taken care of. They really have a close friendship. Kai is a quite naughty. Last but not the least, Oh Sehun, he’s like Myungsoo. He has a cold aura but if you get to know him, he’s just like the beagle line; a very evil maknae.

On your way home, you guys decided to walk to have some quality time.

“Hyung! Can we spend the night at your place?” Sehun asked Yixing.

“Maknae, our place is not that big for all of us.”

“And Sehun, don’t you have dance practice with Kai and Taemin tonight?” Chanyeol reminded him.

You stopped walking. “I don’t need that! Hyung, you, Chen-hyung and Suho-hyung needs that.”

“Yah, maknae! We’re older than you.” Suho told him.

“Taemin?” You asked out of the blue.

“Maybe they just have the same name.” Yixing whispered to you.

“Oh, do you know him? He’s my best friend, Lee Taemin.” Kai said.

“You mean, Lee Taemin, a mushroom-haired boy?” Yixing asked.

“Well his hairstyle was like that, but not anymore.”

“Why haven’t I seen him at the company before?” Yixing asked.

“He doesn’t work there. He’s just Kai’s best friend and hangs out most of the time with him, so we got to know him too.” Kyungsoo said.

“How did you guys know him?” Baekhyun asked.

“He was a close friend back in China.” “He is Xiao’s ex.” You and your brother said at the same time. You glared at him. He is really blunt at times; yeah, you were right, he and Hoya would get along very well.

“Wohoho, yeah, I remembered, when I first talk to Taemin, he said he once stayed in China.” Tao said.

“As Taemin’s best friend, I didn’t know that. So does that means we’ll be a good match too?” Kai smirked.

“Kai, stop hitting on her, will you?” Kris warned him.

“But doesn’t Taemin have a girlfriend now?” Chen said.

“Chen! How can you not be sensitive?! You’re saying that right in front of his ex, babo.” Suho lightly hit Chen.

“Oh no, it’s fine. Taemin and I remained close friends after we broke up. Though it’s been a long time since the last time we had a talk. Well, I’m glad to hear he found his girl.”

“What about you?” Chanyeol teasingly asked.

“What about me?” You asked back.

“You know, have you found someone?” Baekhyun joined. You blushed. You can sense your brother’s glare to the two, and they know it too but they ignored him.

“I guess there’s no one yet, then will you go out with me?” Sehun seductively put his arms around your waist.

“Wasn’t that supposed to be my line?” Kai pouted.

“Oh Sehun, I’m giving you three seconds to let go of my sister. 3…” Yixing was damn serious.

“But hyung, she didn’t answer yet.”

“2…” You were trying hard to contain your laughter.

“Sehun, you’re dead.” Xiumin spoke up.

“1!”

Sehun kissed your cheek and shouted “Yehet!” before running for his life.

You and the boys laughed as Yixing chase Sehun to death.

“Lay is one of those kind-hearted people, but when he’s mad, he’s really scary.” Luhan commented.