9/?

The Complication

Sehun can't explain it. Just last week, he would've bolted out of the bed the moment he realised, but not anymore. He is a changed man. He no longer understands why he would want to run away from this anyway; the warmth Luhan emanates as he's pressed up against him is glorious and the weight of his head on his chest is reassuring in a way Sehun can't comprehend.

He likes waking up slowly like this, with Luhan in his arms, fluffy pink ear tickling his chin and legs interlocked. The soft harmony of their breathing coincides, so when Sehun's chest rises, Luhan's falls, and vice versa. 

"Mmh," he sighs, pressing his nose into Luhan's hair, and inhailing his familliar scent. It's not the same as it used to be, of course, but there's still that undercurrent of home. He tries not to think about having to get up in a few minutes, and instead relishes the time they get to spend together while he's only half concious, massaging Luhan's back in tiny circles through his too-big pyjamas.

Something silky brushes past his calf where his pyjama bottoms have ridden up during the night, making him jolt awake, and panic until he realises it was just Luhan's tail. Luhan laughs into Sehun's chest smugly,

"Very funny," Sehun makes a sarcastic face at his roommate, and reluctantly exctracts himself from underneath the cat boy. 

He checks the time, and realising he woke up a little earlier than normal, takes his time getting changed, rather than his usual rush to strip as fast as possible. It's only when he's completely that he realises Luhan is watching him like, well, a cat. When Luhan notices Sehun noticing him, he smirks, but doesn't stop staring. Instead, he rolls onto his front, and rests his chin between the heels of his hands, tail curling around his body langorously. Sehun remains rooted to the spot, , holding a shirt in his left hand.

"Oh, don't mind me. I'm just making the most of this while it lasts," Luhan sniggers, raising his eyebrows and looking pointedly at his crotch. Flustered, Sehun covers his modesty with the shirt he has, and frowns. The day had been going so well too.

"Close your eyes or something," he grumps, "it may have been tolerable before you were human but it's not anymore, so stop it," 

"Maybe you should, you know, put some clothes on. Though I'm not sure that will be enough," he waggles his eyebrows at him. Sehun backs away, reaching out behind him blindly for the handle to his underwear drawer. In a movement that had the potential to go horribly wrong, he turns around and puts on his shirt at the same time, leaving the front undone, then opens the drawer and reaches inside to grab a pair of boxers. 

Luhan whistles teasingly as he puts them on, blushing furiously. erted feline, he thinks, scowling.

He tugs on his work trousers, and does up the belt, and then checking over his shoulder- and finding Luhan still staring at his - frantically does up the buttons on his shirt. Even with his newfound acceptance, there are some things he just isn't ready for yet.

-

At work people have started to notice his fluctuations in temperament. For a while, people avoided him, but now he's happier again, they greet him genially. At the water cooler, his colleaugues say things like, "Sorted things out with your girlfriend, did you?" and waggling their eyebrows at him. He laughs a little too loud and wonders if he's more gloomy and easy to read than he thought he was. He sulks.

-

He arrives home to an armful of Luhan, which cheers him up. 

"Thank god your finally home, I've been waiting ages," Luan complains, his cheek pressed up against Sehun's chest.

"Have you?" Sehun waddles forwards a little so he can shut the door behind him. Not an easy task with Luhan surgically attatched to his body. 

"Yes. I need to ask you something," he says frankly, without letting go. Sehun is suddenly suspicious. The only times that Luhan is this affectionate is when he's broken or ruined something. Or when he's tired, but he doesn't seem that tired right now, so chances are he's made a mess and is stalling,

"What have you done?" He grumbles, prising Luhan's hands from around his neck and trying to push past him into the living room. Luhan resists, barring Sehun's way through, but this just makes Sehun roll his eyes and and use more of his (limited) strength. 

"No wait!" Luhan grits out, blocking Sehun bodily, "I said I have to ask you something first. Wait!" Sehun backs off abruptly, and Luhan almost falls over from the lack of pressure.

"What. Have you. Done?" Sehun asks, eyebrows almost covering his eyes. Luhan responds to his ire in kind,

"Nothing! Why do you have to make such bad assumptions, jeez, I was just going to ask if you'd like to watch a film with me!" He yells into Sehun's face, turning an irate shade of red.

"Then why are you hiding the living room from me?" Sehun argues, gesturing angrily at the shut door behind Luhan. This is where Luhan falters, suddenly not meeting Sehun's eyes, and instead staring at the floor. Sehun goes to push past him, but Luhan's damn cat reflexes stop him, hands flying up to catch Sehun and hold him still. Sehun then makes the mistake of looking into Luhan's wide, soulfull eyes. He feels the will to shout slowly ebb away,

"Oh, fine. What is it?" Sehun concedes, dramatically rolling his eyes. This is far more drama than he ever anticipated, but he has to admit that he doesn't hate it. Living with Luhan as a human, while less tranquil for sure, is certainly a whole lot more eventful than as a cat. 

"I recorded a film on the sky and wanted to watch it with you," Luhan mumbles. Sehun blinks twice.

"Ohh, you mean on sky plus, riiight. What film?" He asks. Using the question as a distraction, he tries to push past Luhan again, and gets through to the living room. He's surprised at what he finds there: the sofa has been pushed close to the wall, and the cushions have all been moved into the gap between the wall and the arm of the sofa.  Luhan has made a blanket fort, with duvets and cushions bundled into the tiny space, and that blanket his mother knitted for him as a housewarming present when he first moved in draped over the top.

"Wow," is all he can say. He should be anrgy; this will take ages to clear up, but he doesn't. He feels touched that Luhan went to all the effort of making this. Luhan barges past him, ducking under his arm, and pushes his face into his line of vision,

"Hello? Sehun? Please say something," he waves a hand in his face. Sehun slaps it out of the way, and retreats back into the hallway to hang up his coat, and put his briefcase on the kitchen table, with Luhan following him nervously the entire time, his tail hanging low behind him with a tiny flick at the end.

"It's nice. Let me go get changed and then we can watch whatever you want, ok?" 

-

Curled up with Luhan in the tiny cushioned space is both better and worse than he'd imagined. Better because it's wamr and comfortable pressed up against Luhan like this, and it reminds him of his days as a child building elaborate forts and hiding in mountains of blankets while his parents would watch TV nearby. On the other hand Luhan is pressed right up against him

Luhan arranges them so Sehun's arm is around his waist, and his leg's are bent over his, then picks up the remote and leans out of the tent a little so he can unpause the film he's chosen. Sehun looks on, curious.

The movie begins fairly innocently, with a family moving into a new home, and the children picking out their bedrooms. Then the youngest girl finds a loose floorboard, and underneath that, she discovers a ring with a large gemstone. She puts it on, and that's when Sehun realises where this is going.

"Luhan, is this a horror film?" He whispers anxiously. 

"Yes." 

Great. Sehun hates horror films. He hopes this one isn't too scary, or he won't be getting much sleep tonight. He forces himself to keep watching the goings on of this poor girl who is possessed by a demon, and shuts his eyes when the horrifying creature crawls out of . Unfortunately he can't close his ears, especially not without Luhan noticing, and he really doesn't want to look like a wimp infront of Luhan for some reason, so he just screws his face up and cries internally.

Luhan, on the other hand, seems to really be enjoying it, yelping and jumping in all the right places, but watcing rapturously. Sehun doesn't get it, why would you willingly watch through something like this, let alone make it?

Towards the end of the movie, Sehun is shaking, and wondering why he has to put up with this. The demon thing looks like voldemort before he got dropped in the cauldron as it crawls across the floor to it's next victim, leaving a trail of brown goop in it's wake, and it's image is going to be seared into Sehun's brain for months. He'll be immagining that thing crawling after him after he turns off the lights to go to bed.

Once the film is over and the family of four find their quaint happy ending, Sehun stands up and wordlessly walks to the kitchen, to start making dinner. He checks around the kitchen to make sure there's nothing lurking in the shadows before opening the fridge.

He jumps when Luhan touches his back from behind, and he jumps when Luhan's foot brushes against his under the table. Words cannot convey exactly how much he hates horror movies. 

During dinner, he tries to start up a casual conversation, to take his mind off the scary stuff, and it actually seems to be working. By the time they need to get ready for bed, Sehun feels back to normal, which is a huge relief.

-

Sehun wakes up at almost three in the morning, sweating and shaking in fear. He lied. He's not fine. Feverishly, he clutches Luhan's hand, trying to comfort himself without waking him up. Unfortunately Luhan isn't as heavy a sleeper as he thought, and stirs. He retracts his hand, unwilling to either let Luhan see him like this, or disturb Luhan's rest. He yanks the duvet up over his head and curses his stupidity for just letting Luhan make him watch the film. He could have said no, but he didn't, he just sat there and let it play.

"Sehun?" Luhan's croaky voice sounds in the darkness. A hand snakes across his waist, and warm fingers draw soothing patterns on his stomach.

"Mm?" He responds, voice high and tense.

"Are you scared?" Luhan half sits up, and pulls the covers down so he can get a better view of Sehun's face when he doesn't reply. Sehun can't really see him, so he turns his head, trying to avoid the inevitable teasing that always comes after people find out he's scared. But it doesn't come.

"I'm sorry," Luhan lies back down, pressing the length of his body up against Sehun's side and hugging him, "If you didn't want to watch it, you could've said, and then we could've chosen something else. I won't make you watch scary movies again,"  He won't admit it, but the snuggling is helping. 

"Ok," He sighs against Luhan's hair, halfway to feeling relaxed enough to sleep. 

The house creaks, and suddenly Sehun is complely wide awake again. Luhan purses his lips, and then rains hundreds of barely-there kisses all over Sehun's face, making them both laugh. It reminds Sehun of how Luhan used to nuzzle his face when he showed affection.

"Hey, we should do something to take your mind off it," Luhan whispers. 

"Like what?" 

Luhan kisses him on the lips this time.

He supposes he should've seen something like this coming, what with the flirting and the teasing. He should probably be more surprised that it took Luhan this long to do it, but at that moment all he can think is wow. Luhan pushes the duvet off both of them, inviting the cold air to brush against their bodies and making them shiver, then cradles Sehun's head between his hands and kisses him again.

It's obvious that neither of them really know what they're doing, but they don't care. Luhan's mouth is warm, wet and tempting, and that's all that matters to him right now. Not the demons, not the dark, just Luhan.  

Sehun reaches up and tangles his long fingers in Luhan's hair, the base of his perky ears and feeling the vibration against his lips. Luhan takes his lower lip into his mouth and on it gently, before letting it go sensually.

"Can I..?" Luhan asks, touching the bulge of his crotch so lightly Sehun can barely feel it, but it sends a tingling hot rush through him nevertheless. Sehun's eyes widen, but he nods after a moment. Luhan's cold fingers slip underneath his pyjama shirt, and he drags his icy fingertips up his abdomen, revealing his squidgy stomach, taut from the sensation. He leans down to place more kisses around his bellybutton, and Sehun bites his lip to keep the feeling to himself.

In the very faint light of the moonlight filtering in from the gap in the curtain, Luhan's hair glints softly. The low light makes him look like a grainy monochomatic photograph, until his ears twitch. When Luhan palms his , he jerks, heels digging into the mattress. Luhan chuckles, and rubs up and down the length of his , until he's hard. 

Luhan sits back for a second, so he can pull down the elasticated waistband of Sehun's pyjama bottoms, watching his spring free. He touches the tip with his index finger, making Sehun hiss, then wraps his hand around the circumference. He slowly drags his hand downwards until his little finger is buried in his pubes, then back up equally slowly. He fists the crown of his and gyrates his hand, causing Sehun intense waves of pleasure.

Sehun is at a loss of what to do, so he grabs a pillow and covers his face with it, clenching the fabric tightly as he tries not to writhe under Luhan's ministrations. Luhan  drags his hand back down again, coating his shaft in precome, and jerks him rapidly. Using his other hand, he thumbs the slit of his and Sehun comes undone, coming all over his stomach in bursts.

Breathing heavily into his pillow, Sehun finds himself scared to come out and face what he's just done. Or let Luhan do to him. When Luhan suggested they do something to take his mind of it, he didn't know what he had been expecting but it had certainly not been this. His release still feels warm on his skin. When he finally gathers his wits enough to speak, without removing the pillow he says,

"Where did you even learn that?" 

"Taeyeon," comes his nonchalent reply. Sehun sighs. "Did you like it?" 

"I. Yeah. I liked it," 


sorry this took so long guys OTL and i dont think there will be much more of this, one maybe two more chapters?

so luhan finally made a move hehe

comments anyone?

ask.fm | tumblr