Epilogue

The Complication

Sehun shifts, slowly coming into conciousness. He feels warm, and content. He cracks his eyes open a sliver, and smiles to himself, remembering last night without being teased for it. Luhan lies next to him, curled in against to his back with an arm draped possesively over his side. Sehun smirks at the tiny claim, and watches over his shoulder as Luhan's ears twitch slightly while he dreams. His cheeks look rosy in the streak of early morning sunlight creeping in from the sliver of space between the curtains. 

After they'd finished doing...that, last night, Luhan had tried to insist on being the big spoon, and they'd bickered for a while over it. But they had come to an agreement wherein neither of them were the big spoon. But as luck would have it both of them had migrated into this position as they slept. As he rolls over to look at his feline boyfriend, Luhan stirs, frowning in his sleep.

"Mm, Sehun?" He mumbles, ducking down to bury his face in the darkness of Sehun's chest, "why are you awake? Go back to sleep,"

"It's morning now, Hannie, we have to get up soon," 

"Later," he complains. Sehun rolls his eyes, and tries to extricate himself from Luhan's arms but the cat eared man pulls him back, whining childishly. Sehun hits the mattress and Luhan climbs on top of him, acting like a weight keeping him in one place. Laughing, Luhan restrains his hands and pins him down. Sehun bites his lip, suddenly remembering that neither of them are wearing shirts.

Dipping down for a kiss, Sehun is pleasantly surprised by how gentle he is, their lips meshing together with only the lightest of touches. Sehun doesn't even care that neither of them have brushed their teeth yet, shutting his eyes lazily and enjoying the sensation of Luhan's warm mouth on his. Floating on cloud nine, as soon as Luhan releases his hands in order to repositions himself closer, Sehun splays his hands over the pink haired man's shoulder blades, one of Luhan's legs resting snugly between his.

Just as the lazy kisses begin to grow hotter, Luhan's stomach growls. 

"Do you want breakfast?"

"Yeah," he sighs, not making to move and immediately dipping back down to kiss him again.

"Mmph, Luhan, I'm hungry too. Let's go brush out teeth and then I'll go make some breakfast or something, ok?"

"Ugh, fine," Luhan sits back, folding his arms across his chest. Sehun raises an eyebrow at him,

"Uh, that means you have to move,"

"Fine!" Luhan grumbles, rolling off him and dragging Sehun into the bathroom by the hand. Sehun can't help but laugh at his disgruntlement. 

Brushing their teeth together just screams domesticity, and Sehun loves it, having never had anyone living in the same house as him like this before. He has to control himself so he doesn't smile too much and let foam dribble down his chin. That's something he would never live down, he'd be mocked for life. Luhan finishes first, hoging the sink for a moment, but getting out of the way for Sehun a moment later. He smacks his as he's spitting, making him jump and yelp. The shameless cat man runs out, snickering like a teenager.

"Luhan! You ," he calls out futilely, shaking his head as he rubs the stinging spot. See if he makes him extra food now, he thinks, striding down to the kitchen still only wearing his pyjama bottoms. The kitchen feels different, but he thinks that's mostly just down to his change in mood, he feels more relaxed now. He hadn't realised how much stress the thought of having with Luhan was making him. That all seems stupid in retrospect.

He flicks through one of his cookbooks for inspiration, as he wants to make something quick that tastes good. Oatmeal is out, he's never really been a fan, and pancakes would mean he has to make them from scratch and he doesn't have the motivation right now. Some kind of omelette? Maybe something with mushrooms and ham in for him, and salmon for Luhan. Yes, that'll do.

As soon as those are sizzling in separate pans, he figures its safe to leave them for a few minutes to get Luhan. Hummin to himself softly, he heads upstairs and opens ther door,

"-Yeah, and his face when he came? Adorable. I can't believe we finally did it, it was so worth the wait- oh!" Luhan turns around at the sound of the door opening, covering the mouthpiece of the phone guiltily. Sehun's face blooms bright red.

"W-were you talking to Taeyeon? Oh my god, Luhan. You can't talk about that stuff with her!" He shrieks, diving across the bed to grab the phone from him. Luhan puts it behind him, out of reach and wails as Sehun's frame pins him,

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon he's accosting me! Sehun is being mean!" He cries, as if she's going to be able to do anything from her house. Sehun grunts, using his longer arms to prise the cordless phone out of his fingers, and straddles his body as he presses it to his ear,

"Whatever he said, he was lying!" He informs her, slightly breathless, before hanging up and tossing it across the room. He smacks Luhan in the chest,

"Ow! What was that for?" Luhan complains, rubbing his chest with a pout on his face. Sehun shakes his head-

"! Breakfast!" He hisses, scrambling off the bed and hurrying downstairs, shouting for Luhan to come down after him. Frantically, he checks the state of the eggs and sighs his relief. Luckily it's not too burnt, he got there just in time. As he's putting them onto plates and folding them in half, Luhan peeks sheepishly around the corner. Sehun scowls at him, placing his meal on the opposite side of the table and sittting down.

"I cannot believe you, Luhan," he frowns, eyeballing the little traitor as he sits down cautiously, his pointy ears plastered to his head shyly. Taeyeon is only going to tell Baekhyun and Baekhyun is going to mock him for eternity and it's all going to be Luhan's fault.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," he mutters around a mouthful of omelette,

"You couldn't help it?" Sehun laughs incredulously, playing up his bad mood. He's already forgiven him but he wants to make him suffer a little first.

"Yeah. I had to tell someone about it. It was just to amazing to keep to-"

"Ok, ok, I get it!" Sehun thinks he might be blushing again. Too amazing? What kind of lies were these? He covers his face with his hand, peeking through his fingers.

"You're cute," Luhan says with a measure of finality. Sehun kicks him under the table.


so this is finally done!!!! finally... its been so long.......

dont forget to comment and tell me how much you guys looooooved this fic lmao ^_-

if you like kaisoo and/or fight scenes you should definitely check out me n kira's collab Neon Lights !!!!!!!!!!