2/?

The Complication

Getting Luhan dressed is an ordeal, but not in the way Sehun had expected. Luhan complied with his wishes to wear clothes, but since he is a good deal shorter than Sehun (like most people are) his clothes didn’t fit him all too well, looking like he was wearing his dad’s clothes. Eventually, after going through the vast majority of Sehun's rather extensive wardrobe, they finally manage to find something that fits him decently well, and won't fall off at a moment's notice. He'd also had to cut a hole in the back of the trousers so Luhan's tail could be threaded through it. 

Dressed, Luhan bounds out of Sehun's bedroom to explore the house with a new perspective, leaving Sehun to clean up all the mess.

But then even with the clothing on, Luhan still didn’t try to behave anything like the human being he’d become; crawling up the stairs with his hands and feet, climbing all over Sehun whenever he sat down and prowling around the house like…well…a cat. Sehun didn’t really mind, exactly, so he just let him be for the most part.

Apart from when Sehun was trying to read his book in peace, and Luhan shoved his head under his arm to rest it in his lap. That had been a little awkward, because the last time he'd had a face that close to there had been a long time ago. He tried his best to ignore it, he really did, but he had to push him off, lest problem arose. Literally.

Luhan had glared at him for a moment, then wriggled his way back onto Sehun's lap, assuming he didn't mean it. Sehun was forced to shove him away once again, hoping Luhan wouldn't be too hurt by his cold actions. He gave him a cursory glance to make sure he wasn't upset and found Luhan giving him a cool, accusatory stare. 

"Why won't you hug me anymore?" his voice is too deep to sounds like this, like a child, it seems wrong somehow.

"You're not a cat anymore... it's weird," Sehun tried to explain, floundering for an excuse that wouldn't make him sound like a ual predator. Luhan nodded, as if he were expecting that kind of answer, but stayed where he was. Sehun went back to reading his book and letting the TV play in the background.

That had been over an hour ago, and since then he'd not looked up from the pages of his book once, until now. A noise on the other side of the room alerts Sehun to Luhan's presence, and he looks up to find Luhan perching precariously on top of a chest of drawers, which contains files and photo albums and other general miscellaneous objects. On top of this monstrosity of a peice of furniture, which he only has beause his mother gave it to him, is another gift he had received- a glass vase with dyed patterns from Baekhyun, which he actually rather likes. It's got a collection of flowers in it right now, bought from the florist down the other end of the street. Lovely woman.

Luhan stares Sehun down, and Sehun is confused. What is Luhan doing up there? Suddenly Luhan's right hand twitches dangerously close to the vase resting not two inches away from him, and a cold ball of fear falls into his gut,

"You wouldn't dare," Sehun gasps, watching on in horror as Luhan smirks, eyes flashing. His tail is flicking nonchalantly, but it just makes him look more annoyed. Sehun calculates the odds of getting to the vase before it hits the ground, and the odds are slim- he's sat down on the other side of the room and simply won't make it in time. Another course of action is needed,

"Luhan, what do you want?" He asks, eyes not leaving Luhan's hand, which he seems to be swinging carelessly. Sehun knows better; this is a blatant threat. Luhan scowls,

"I want you to let me hug you, like you used to," Sehun falters. Is he serious? It's been less than a day and he's resorting to such measures for a hug? Is he really that needy?

"Just because I'm a human now doesn't mean I've changed that much. I was always like this, but you could never understand me." Luhan glowers at the carpet, "and now I'm finally perfect for you, you won't even touch me," 

Sehun puts his book down slowly, face down and open at the page he's at, and stands up. 

"Luhan, get off the drawers and come talk to me," 

"No, I don't want to talk," Luhan turns the other way. Sehun rolls his eyes and takes a few deep breaths. Luhan was a lot easier to deal with when he was feline. 

"Come here, then," he gives in, holding his arms open exasperatedly. Suddenly Luhan's face brightens like a child shown a new toy and he leaps off the chest of drawers none too gracefully- his feet which are clad in socks have no grip on the slippery surface and he loses all the force when pushing off, clattering to the ground in a messy heap. If he were still a cat, this may not have been a problem, Luhan's misjudged jumps before, after all. But as a human now, he's a lot bigger and heavier, meaning that he falls a lot harder.

As Sehun rushes to his side, panicking, he hears a pained whine. Luhan landed on his face, and when he raises his head to look at Sehun adoringly, Sehun sees that his nose is bleeding.

"Oh my god! Luhan!" He exclaims, holding his chin steady with his finger and thumb. He inspects his face for further damage, while trying not to let the blood get everywhere. It drips down his chin and fals into his mouth, leaving him with a fairly grotesque looking bloody smile.

"Does it hurt?" Sehun asks, brushing his hand though Luhan's hair and rubbing his ears gently. Luhan shuts his eyes and shaes his head, leaning into Sehun's touch. 

"No," he sighs. Sehun doesn't believe him, and he needs to get him cleaned up anyway. First day wearing clothes and he's already stained them. Hopefully he can get blood out of his shirt, he'll have to look up ways to do it online or something.

"C'mon, Luhan. Get up, we need to get you clean," he says coaxingly, taking his hands so he can pull him upright. Luhan clings onto him, unwilling to let go even when he's up on his own feet. Sehun isn't  sure whether this is because Luhan really just wants to have Sehun close, or because he can't walk very well like this yet.

Sehun helps Luhan up onto the surface of the bathroom counter then reaches into the cupboard above the sink for the first aid kit, and then glances at Luhan once more and grabs a roll of toilet paper, wiping his face up. He fills a cup of water and gives it to Luhan,

"Swill and spit," he commands of him, and Luhan does just that. Sehun rifles through the first aid kit box, and realising that there isn't actually all that much that can be done for a nosebleed he tries to remember back to when he had one. It was during a game of football back in high school, he'd been tackled and someone hit his nose then he'd been rushed of to the medical room. The nurse- who doubled as a secretary sometimes, it wasn't a big school- had told him to have his head down so the blood didn't go down his throat, and hold tissues over his face to catch it all.

He holds a wad of tissue in front of Luhan's face and tips his head forward, holding his neck the same way the nurse had done for him, but using his thumb to rub comforting little circles there. Now is probably a good time to corner him, as he can't really run off without Sehun getting angry with him-if he gets blood everywhere Sehun will go crazy.

"Luhan, you've got to be more careful now. You're not a cat, so you can't be so reckless anymore, you understand?" Sehun murmurs, crouching so he's level with Luhan's face. Luhan doesn't meet his eyes, bashfully staring off somewhere behind him, but he nods anyway. He mumbles something through the tissue but Sehun can't hear him so he pulls the tissue away from his face to repeat himself more clearly.

"I just wanted you to hug me again, I wasn't being recklesss!" He uses his legs to trap him in place and wraps his arms around him too, till Sehun is left with a fluffy pink ball of fluff in his chest and no idea what to do about it. After a moment, he hesitantly draws his arms loosely around Luhan's form, awkwardly hugging him back.

"Ok, Luhan I believe you. But you need to keep the tissues up-" he tries to extricate himself buthis cat-come-human is a lot stronger than he looks. Cats are lithe creatures, and clearly the muscles he had as a cat have stayed as a human. 

"No, don't go," 

"I'm not going anywhere. You just need to wait until you stop bleeding, then we can do whatever you want, deal?" Sehun barters. Luhan reluctantly lets his arms drop and leans back so Sehun can attend to his face, but doesn't loosen his legs, keeping Sehun trapped in front of him. Sighing, Sehun wipes more blood away, then holds the tissues against his face,

"You can still breathe, right?" he asks, toying with his hair absently. Luhan nods. 

Every so often, Sehun pulls the bloodied wad of tissue away to check if Luhan is still bleeding or not, and untl it stops, he stands and holds Luhan. Luhan's hair is so soft, it almost lulls him into thinking he's still a cat. Luhan's breathing gradually slows, and his back is rising and faling steadily, which Sehun takes to mean he's fallen asleep. Taking advantage of his unconcious state, he untangles himself from Luhan's legs and position's his human gently so he's leaning back against the wall while he cleans up the mess they've made around them.

Bringing a roll of toilet paper with them just in case he starts bleeding again, which is unlikely but still, he carries Luhan precariously downstairs and lies him down on the sofa. He sits down next to him and picks up his book, swearing that his life wasn't nearly so eventful just yesterday. Yet he can't bring himself to hate Luhan, who could hate such a hopeful ball of fluff, no matter what form he's in?

Sehun sits cross-legged on te sofa next to the sleeping cat-man and tries to start reading. He's distracted a moment later as Luhan starts snoring lightly. He snored as a cat too, some things never change, Sehun thinks. Now that he's looking at his face, he takes this time to observve Luhan's face. He's pretty handsome, but the pink hair gives him a more delicate edge. If he had darker hair, he'd probably have heartbreakingly good looks and Sehun would have already fallen for him, rather than just being confused the way he is now. 

The longer he looks, the more gorgeous he thinks this man is. And the more he starts questioning his morals- he can't seriously be thinking about doing anything like that with his cat?! What is wrong with him?

He slaps his cheeks and shakes his head, forcing himself to read his book, but none of it is registering in his mind. He reads a page but can't remember any of what he's just read.

"Sehun?" Luhan's voice is even lower than before, throatier, and it sends a shocking jolt of something he refuses to acknowlege as arousal into his stomach. He turns to see Luhan half sat up, leaning on his elbow and looking over his shoulder at Sehun. Sehun raises an eyebrow,

"Can I do something? You promised," he asks, shuffling closer. He doesn't even wait for Sehun to say anything before reaching out and takng his book away from him. Sehun doesn't resist, just watches as Luhan arranges his legs so they're straight then bends them and spreads them open. His stomach churns in a good but so very wrong way when Luhan wriggles closer, his head nearing his crotch. He releases a breath he hadn't realised hie'd been holding when Luhan rolls over and lays his head across his stomach.

Luuhan winds him while shifting to grab his arm, dragging it closer until his fingertips are touching his hair. He slides his fingers through the rosy pink locks, and marvels once again at the smooth texture. Luhan jerks his head back, making Sehun smile, because he knows what he wants. He wants to be petted. Sehun obliges, taking pleasure in the way Luhan's hair feels between his fingers. He rubs around the base of his twitching ears, and Luhan hums loudly.

Every time Sehun slows, or pauses even for a second to turn on the TV, Luhan makes his displeasure known. It's especially obnoxious now that he can talk; "Sehun, don't stop."  

"That's good, keep going,"

"Mnnn, Sehun," 

He knows for sure his face is red, he can't help thinking about ...other situations when Luhan might say phrases like that.

Its starting to get to him. After all there's a male body lying between his legs, occasionally , and Sehun is becoming increasingly worried as to whether Luhan can smell it on him or not, because if he's part cat, then that would make sense, right? But then, judging by the way he fell earlier, maybe he isn't really that cat-like after all. But then he has ears and a tail? Sehun is so confused.

He puts the fact that he's reacting to Luhan's presence this way down to the fact that he hasn't been intimate with anyone in a really long time, and that Luhan is warm and affenctionate. Very affectionate, he ammends, as he notices Luhan drawing patterns on his thigh.

Sehun's phone vibrates in his pocket, forcing him to dislodge Luhan from his lap so he can reach into his back pocket and get it. Sliding the lock screen away, he sees that Baekhyun is calling, and he rolls his eyes.

"Yes?" He asks flatly, wondering what he's up to now. 

"I'm coming over to your house, and I'm bringing Taeyeon so make sure you're decent." He announces, like it's no big deal, like he usually does. He's probably already in the car, in the passenger seat (Taeyeon has always been a better driver than him) so it shouldn't be more than fifteen minutes away.

There's a pause as that bit of information sinks in, and then Sehun is panicking once again. What the hell is Baekhyun going to say about Luhan? 

---

a/n

wow so people like this huh 0_0 *hides from 150+ subs*

naturally this is very cliched and it was only supposed to be a oneshot why am i like this ugh 

sorry for any typos

anyway, please comment!