BABY 4

BABY XINGIE

Suho compose himself and bring clingy Yixing into the dressing room.

 “Suho? It’s really you?” Kris asks as he tailing behind the short man.

“Did I know you?” Suho pretend that he never met Kris. Kris gasped. Impossible Suho forget him.

It’s true that he don’t remember Suho after almost 4 years they are not contact with each other. But when he see and hear Suho name, he still remember. Suho...His ex during them still at an university.   

“Mama!!” Kris pulls from his reverie when the little boy call his mama.

“Sshh...Mama is here.” Suho take his son back in his embrace when his baby wailing when he wants put the boy down.

Yixing hide his face in Suho neck and grips Suho uniform tightly in his small fist. He still scare to look at Kris eyes.

“Suho-ah...It’s me, Kris. Kris Wu Yifan.  Don’t you remember me?” Kris asks again.

‘Yes...I still remember Yifan-ah.’ Suho really want say this to Kris. But the words out from his mouth are different from what in his mind.

“Ani. I don’t remember that I know anyone that have Kris name.” Suho sit on the couch with Yixing but his eyes at Kris. Kris knows Suho is lying now. He still cans memories Suho habit when he is lie.

“Suho-ah...”

“Excuse me, if you don’t anything else you can go. But firstly, I want say sorry behalf my son wet your pants.” Suho bows slightly.

“Your son? Did you are marry now? With who?” Kris not show that he will leave now but he move to sit on couch opposite Suho. His eyes lead on little boy that in Suho embraces.

“It’s not your business.” He put protective arms around Yixing and pull him closer to him as try to block Kris’s eyes on his son.

“He is mine?!!” Kris jolted from the couch when he asks. His shouted make Yixing scare and burst to cry again.

“Mama!!” He grip tightly on his mama uniform like his life depend.

“Shh...Mama is here. Don’t cry Xingie-ah. Yah! Did you really need to shout? He is my baby not yours! What make you think he is your son?” he say through gritted his teeth.

“Then where is your husband? Show me his picture?” Kris not easily give up.

Before Suho can answer someone open the door and call Suho.

“Suho hyung...Ii...Oh you have visitor. I’m sorry. Please continue.” Chen stop when he see Suho with a tall man. But before his hand touch the knob Suho make him almost faint. He turn look at Suho with shock face.

“Yeobo!!” Suho walk to Chen and hug him but actually he is whisper to Chen.

Meanwhile, Kris looks at the scene with unbelievable face. He also unnoticed Chen shock face as himself in the shock.

“Just act as we’re couple.” He pulls from hug and give a bitter smile. Chen nod like he is robot and then shakes his head to make sure he is not dream now.  

“Kris-shi...Let’s me introduce you with my partner. Chen...Yeobo-ah...This is Kris-shi.” Suho turn to Kris and make the tall man back to his sense.

“Oh...Hello Kris-shi. Nice too meet you.” Chen slide his hand to Suho shoulder and caress Yixing black hair as the boy already asleep.  

“Ah...I...I’m Kris Wu Yifan. You can call me Kris. Hmm...Look...i need to go now. I have a meeting. Bye and nice meet you too Chen-shi.” Kris walk pass Chen and Suho.

Suho release a relief sigh. He walks to couch slowly. He feel like his body beome so weak.

“Hyung...That is Kris? Yixing’s baba?” Chen asks as he help Suho to couch.

Suho nods.

“Thanks a lot Chen-ah. I’m sorry make you lie. I can explain to Minnie. I don’t want him misunderstanding.” He pats Yixing back softly as his son whimper when he adjusts Yixing to the couch.

“Nah, it’s ok. I can explain to him. Hyung sure you’re ok? Did you need take a leave? I can tell Jungsu hyung that you’re feeling unwell.” Chen asks. Suho look at his watch. There is 2 hour more before he ends his job.

“Can you?” Suho asks. He really don’t have mood to work now. Chen nods and pats Suho head. If usual day, Suho will smack him when he pats the older head. And today he just let Chen. He really doesn’t have any energy now. After what happen, it’s really drained his energy away.

“But Chen-ah...Why did you call me?” Suho ask before the latter walk out.

“Nothing...Just Lulu is wants play with Yixing. He say he not see Yixing in day care. He is outside with Minnie. I bet they eat sweets there. And I guess you must bring Yixing with you hyung.” Suho make ‘O’ with his mouth. Chen schuckle to the him and quickly to go find Jungsu.

 

______________________________________________________________________

Yeay!! Update!! ^^