BABY 16

BABY XINGIE

Kris inhaled deeply before press buzzer.

“Neh?” A voice of girl can be from speaker.

“This is me. Kris.” A click of door make Kris becomes more nervous.

I can do it! For Suho and my son, Yixing.

Kris step inside the house after make a fighting in his mind.

“Welcome back, Kris-shii” A middle age of lady greets him.

“Did my umma at home?” He ask after the greeting.

“Neh...Madam is in library. Did Kris-shii want me call madam?” She asks back.

“No, thanks. I can go there. Thanks.” Kris says.

“Kris-shii wants a drink? I will bring them to there.” She asks again.

“Hmm...No need. Thank you. You can continue your works.” She nods and walk to kitchen continue her works.

Kris knocks the door to the library before hear a fainted ‘come in’.

“Umma...” An elegant lady in silk pyjama bring up her eyes from book that her reading to the voice.

“Oh...You come, Yi Fan-ah.” She put bookmark to the page that her reads before walk to his son that standing like lamp pole in the middle room.

“Why you stand there? Come sit here.” She pulls his stiff son to the couch and sit beside him.

“Umma...I...I...” Kris never feels so nervous like this. He scares what if his umma not approve Suho? What if she get heart attack? Arghh so many what if now play in his mind.

“Hey, Yifan-ah calm down. I’m not mad. You can take a time to tell me about them.” She rubs back of his son slowly. It’s not that she mad but just disappointed and in same time happy sees his son smile back.

“He is Suho, my ex-boyfriend when we at a university. But we broke up after be together for 2 years. And the kid is my son.” Kris stops talking and wait for a respond from his umma.

“S-Son? Oh my God...Really? He is really your son?” She gasped. She never expects that she will be grandma so soon.

“B-But...Why you never told me about them? Did Suho...” She take a breather when her heart pump to fast.

“Umma...Are you ok? Did your chest hurt again?” Kris asks when see his umma pale face.

“No...I’m fine. Please continue...”

“Well, Suho was pregnant with my baby when we broke up. But we forced to break up because appa know about me and Suho...” Kris tells her everything from A to Z.

“Oh my God...I...I never thought your appa...” She can’t talk as she think how much his son suffered from her husband doing.

“It’s ok now umma. I also never expect meet Suho and my son again. I thought that I will never see them after what I do to Suho. But guess no one can predict what will happen in the future.”

“Nehh...So, what you will do? Jinyi? Did she know? Did Suho know that you’re married man now?” She asks when remember about her daughter-in-law.

“About her...Actually I already take a decision to let her go. I hope she can meet someone deserve her and love her back out there. I already told her about my decision and seem that she can’t accept it.”

“What about her parents? Did they agree you divorce with their daughter? And moreover your married not be a year yet.” Kris nods as he understands what his umma meaning.

“Well, I will tell them tomorrow. I hope they can be understanding and accept my decision.”

“I will be on your side. I want my son be happy. I’m sorry can’t help you back then.” Kris shook his head and hugs her as he rubs her back.

“It’s ok. You’re sick at the time. I’m happy that you're not mad when I told about Suho and Yixing.”

“I'm just shock...So can I see them? I want play with my grandson and talk with my son-in law.” Kris blush when hear his umma call Suho son-in-law.

“Umma...” Kris buried his red face in his palm.

“Hahahah....Aigoo...Who know that CEO of a big company can be shy like this. No need to be shy. So when I can meet them? I’m so impatient see them!” She pokes Kris red cheeks.

“I will tell you after I talk with him.”

“Ok. Oh look it so late now. Sleep here tonight. I miss eat together with my son.” She gasped when see it already 4 am now.

“Neh...Goodnight.” Kris plants a kiss on her cheek before his umma walk to her room.

Kris lay on his bed while look up to ceiling. He feel so relax after told his umma everything. He is really impatient to tell Suho about his umma. But he must meet with Jinyi’s parents first before meet with his beloved people.

______________________________________________________________________________-_______________________________________

Short update....

Sorry take a long time to update....

Thanks to subs and for comments....Hope you all like this chap...^^v