BABY 8

BABY XINGIE

Kris hums along music from radio. His smile never stops dancing on his face. He really can’t wait see the people that he really missing. He slow his car when he see Suho sit on bench while close his eyes and earphones in his ears.

“Suho? What he doing here? He should be at cafe now...” When he looks at surrounding he nods as he get his answer.

“Ah...He must wait Yixing” He whisper when he see daycares opposite Suho place.

He stops his car beside and walks to Suho. Suho immersed into music not notice that Kris walk to him. Suho open his eyes when he feel shadow hangover himself. He yelp when see Kris face too close to him.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” He slap Kris arm while calm his heartbeat.

“Nothing...” Kris laugh and winced when Suho slap his arm.

“Seriously Kris-ah...What are you doing here? After 2 weeks you’re disappear.” Suho ask seriously.

“Well, I’m busy with a company. My clients from Canada come and want join business with my company. Why did you miss me?” Kris teases Suho. He laugh when see Suho red face.

“A-Ani...I’m not miss you. Xing...Yes...Yixing miss you!” Suho almost shout. He cupped his blushing cheeks from Kris’s eyes.

“Hahaha....I know. I’m miss you too and Yixing.” Kris sit beside Suho. Both of them fall in silence.

“Hmmm...How are you?” Suho break the silence. He plays with his fingers when he feels Kris eyes on him.

“Good...Everything is good. But I’m tired.” Kris whines.

Suho nods. Both of them fall in silence again. Just their pounding heart can be heard by their owner. Suho play with his fingers and not lift his head from look at ground. Suho feel nervous when he sits close to Kris. Before this he always avoids sit together with Kris when the man asks him to join him and Yixing.  He looks at his watch. He has half an hour to wait Yixing. His heart and head want to explode as he count every second he sit with Kris.

“Suho-ah...” Suho flinch when Kris suddenly hold his hand.

“Yah! Yah! Kris...” He pull his hand harshly from Kris grip. He quickly stand from the bench.

“W-What? Aishh...Suho-ah...Look.” Kris point to the one direction and ask Suho look.

“Chen!” He whispers softly. Kris not heard Suho because he too focuses on the person or couple.

“It’s not your husband? And Xiumin?” Kris refers to Chen.

“N-Neh...” Suho is stammering. He shock when Kris stand from bench and want walk to the couple. Suho quickly pull Kris hand back to him.

“Y-Yah! What you want do?” He asks. He scare see Kris angry face. He look to Chen and Xiumin that not too far from their bench. But the couple lost in their own world to notice Suho and Kris.

 “To beat him! How dare they cheat behind you!!” Kris pull his hand back. Suho quickly run chase Kris that walks faster to the couple.

“Yah! You’re bastard!!” Chen and Xiumin startled when see Kris look at them sternly. Kris shout attract attention from the other parents around them.

“Yah!! Kris-ah...” Suho pull Kris but his strength can’t beat the tall man.

“K-Kris...We...We...” Xiumin try to explain.

“Mama!!”

“Mummyy...Daddy!!”

Yixing and Luhan scream call their parents and run to them.

“Mummy...Daddy??” Kris blur when Luhan call Chen daddy.

Suho and Xiumin bent to catch their son. Leave Chen and Kris behind.

“Kris hyung...actually...” Chen look everywhere but not Kris eyes.

“What?!”

“Actually I’m not Suho husband!!” He talks in one breathe and close his eyes. Waiting for any pain but he not feels anything. He open his eyes slowly look to Kris shock face.

“Chen-ah...Minnieah...You all can leave now. I will explain anything to him.” Suho come to Kris side with Yixing.

“Fanfan ajushi!!” Yixing stretch his arms to Kris as he want the tall man to pick him up but no response from the man. He looks at his mama, Aunty Minnie and Uncle Chennie. But everyone seem so serious. He puffs his cheeks and play with Luhan instead.

“B-But hyung...” Chen tries to help. But Suho shakes his head as to tell them to go home first.

 “N-Neh...” Chen and Xiumin quickly went to their car and leave Suho and Kris.

“We really have a long talk!” Suho sighs. He knows he can’t hide anymore from Kris.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Update^^