BABY 2

BABY XINGIE

“Xingie baby...” Suho call his little Yixing that lay on his stomach while drawing and colouring with his favourite plushie beside him.

That was after they bath and had a dinner after back from park. Suho sit on the couch after he done wash dishes.

He decides he want to tell his baby everything about his baba. He doesn’t know whether his baby can understand the situation or not. But he don’t want hide anything from his baby anymore.

“Mama!!” He run to his mama with hold his unicorn plushie by its horn. Yixing climb on the couch with the help of his mama before sit on his mama lap.

“Ahhh...Kyeopta~~” Suho nuzzle his nose to Yixing small button nose. Yixing laugh like magical sound to him.

“Mama loves you, Xingie baby.” He plants kiss on Yixing round cheeks and peck his little lips.

“Xingie wove mama too~~” He nuzzles his small face on his mama chest.

Both of them fell on silent. Yixing play with his mama shirt while his mama tries to courage himself to tell the secret with his fingers play Yixing black hair. After 10 minutes silent Suho break the silent.

“Xingie baby, mama want tell you something” He take Yixing face in his large pals.

“What? What?” He titled his little head and look at his mama with his wide eyes.

“Baba...” Yixing quickly shakes his head and buried his face on Suho chest back.

“Xingie baby? Why? Don’t you ask about baba last night?” Suho feel weird with Yixing changes behaviour.

“Baby-ah” Suho pull Yixing from his chest when hear his son sniffles.

“Why? What’s wrong? Did you hurt? Where? Where Show to mama..” Suho examine Yixing small body for any wound. His gestures make Yixing stops cry but laugh instead.

“Mama~~” Yixing laugh while try to push his mama hands from his body. Suho his hands from roamed on Yixing body. He takes a relief breath and hugs his baby.

“So, care tell mama why you cry when mama say baba?”

Yixing lower his head and play with his mama shirt.

“Xingie...Xingie...”

“Hmm...It’s ok. Mama doesn’t mad.” Suho give courage his baby.

“Xingie...Don’t want see mama crwies...Last night mama criews bewause Xingie ask baba. Xingie don’t like it...Xingie bad boy!” Yixing wailed and cry on Suho chest.

Suho gasped...How did Yixing know he was cry? Did he too loud last night?

“Xing-ah...Xingie...Look at mama..” Suho take Yixing wet face in his palms when his cry becomes hard. He don’t want see Yixing have asthma attack.  Yixing don’t bother to look at his mama as his still cry.

“Ssshh...Mama not mad at Xingie...And Xingie not a bad boy...” He wipes Yixing stained cheeks.

“Ani!! Xingie bad boy!! Xingie make mama crw!! Xingie...Xingie...” He can’t talk due to the heavy cry he had now and cough. Suho pats his back softly and try to make his son breathe. He also gets teary when his son blames himself and he also so proud get a son like Yixing.

“Xing-ah...Sshh...Take breathe...In...Out...” Yixing copy his mama actions until he calm down.  

“Mama...Xingie..Sowwy...” Yixing lower his head as already stops but still have tears on his cheeks.

“Nothing to be say sorry, baby.  That’s should mama is say sorry.”

He uses a napkin to remove tears and snots from Yixing red face. Without he realize he is still cry until Yixing small palms on his cheeks

“Mama...”

“Oh...Mama not cries...” He quickly wipes his tears when he sees Yixing on the edges cry again.

“Sleepy?” He ask when Yixing yawn, open his little mouth widely.    

Yixing nods and put his head on his mama shoulder when Suho pick he up.

“Want sleep with mama?” He bounced Yixing in his arms.

“Neh...Mama...Mr. unicown”

“Nehh...” He bends and picks Yixing unicorn plushie.

“Maybe it’s not time yet to tell him.” he mummble alone. The he kisses Yixing head after tucked the boy sleep and lays his body beside his baby on the bed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

2nd update...

Just ignore my grammar error...