BABY 3

BABY XINGIE

“Xingie-ah...Wakey wakey baby...” Suho shake Yixing small body softly.

“Hmm...” Suho giggles as Yixing snuggle against his chest.

“Xingie-ah, hurry up. You will late to day care and mama also will be late to work...” Suho caress Yixing black hair.

Suho sighs...It’s already a month  after Yixing ask about his baba. He will not tell his baby until he ready to know.

“Mama~~Hahaha...Tickles~~”Yixing whined as he push Suho hands from tickles he more.

 “So did my baby wake up already?” Suho stops and see his cute baby with a red face effect from laugh.

“No!! Xingie stilw sleep~~” He quickly close his small eyes and act as still sleep. Suho is chuckles.

“Oh...Did he still sleep? Did mama need to give a kiss?” Suho make a thinking face. Yixing quickly nods his head but still close his eyes.

After 5 minute they cuddle on the bed with Yixing lay on his mama chest. While Suho play with Yixing black hair. Both of them still have a smile on their face.

“Come on, Xingie baby. We need to be ready.” Suho get up and carefully hold Yixing. He brings Yixing to bathroom.

“Mama~~don’t want to play cawe...Xingie want with mama...” Yixing look as his mama. Suho confused. His baby never skips to day care.

“But why, baby? You don’t want play with Lulu Mama need to go work.” Suho undress Yixing and slowly put him in bathtub after check the temperature.

“Can Xingie go with mama? Xingie want with mama” He cling on Suho neck after his mama come in bathtub.

Suho frown and want to say something against his son but Yixing that know his weakness pull out his puppy eyes and pouting face to his mama.

“Aishh...You really know mama weakness. Mama bet it’s must ok to bring together. But just today!”

“Yay!!” Yixing claps his small hands together and smile. Suho nuzzle his nose to Yixing small nose.

Suho take Yixing small hand on his big hand. Both of them walk to the cafe where Suho work. Sapphire Cafe is belonging to Park Jungsu or known as Leeteuk among the workers. There are 4 other workers beside Suho. Kibum, Taemin, Minho and Jinki. He really love works there because the other so friendly.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Kris is search for a place to take his lunch. He had a meeting at countryside today. He already sends a message to his wife that he will not at home during lunch. He sighs when think about that. He never wants to marry with her at first place but his umma forced him to marry her. He knows that she have a feeling to him but he not have any special feeling to her. He feels something that prevents him from love her. Or someone that he forget.   

He stops when his eyes catch a blue paint cafe and there are no many people inside that.

“Look good.” He mumbles and walks to the cafe.

A running boy with dishcloths in his small hand while squeal and skinny boy with feline eyes chase him from behind welcomes him as soon as he enters the cafe. There are just a few people mostly students.

“Xing-ah!! Give me back!!” The man yell while his hands on his hip. The boy also stops from run and look at the man with a pouting lips.

“But...Xingie want to help” He puff his cheeks and copy the man action.

Kris almost screams squeal to the boy adorable but he compose himself then he walk to the counter to order. But there is no one there. He clear his throat the man and a boy to let them know his existence. The man stops from scold the boy and turn to Kris. Kris eyes met with the ‘Xingie’ boy eyes.

He suddenly feels his heart pounding and he can feel that he know someone from the eyes but he don’t remember.

“Xing-ah...Go to your mama. Ask him first ok?” Kris pull from his reverie and saw the boy run frantically to the kitchen.

“May I help your?” Feline eyes man asks.

Kris orders his lunch and walk to the corner table beside a window. He takes his phone out and checks his email. After he done he put back the device in his pocket.  

“Key umma!! Mama wants Xingie help!!” Kris attentions back to the boy.

He looked slightly confused. Why he call him umma? Who is his mama? Did he have two umma?

“Emm...Ok. But can Xingie help give this water to the hyung?” He point to the table beside Kris. He gives a boy a glass of water to the boy.

“Nehh...” He nods frantically and takes a glass with both his hands.

Kris almost squeals for second times today when see the boy focus on the glass in his mall hands. But when he tripped on his own legs make boy fall on his stomach the water pour to the Kris pant. And the glass breaks into the pieces. Hi small eyes met with Kris eyes. Everyone look at him and the boy.

Yixing lips trembling and his eyes already be glassy by tears. He scare when see Kris serious face. When he sees Kris get up and walk to him, he burst to cry.

Kris panic when the ‘Xingie’ boy start cry when he want to help him. He just stands there don’t know what to do until a short man burst from the kitchen run to the boy.

“Xingie baby!!” he scoop the boy from the floor as he see the glass is everywhere. Suho fail to notice that Kris is in front of him as he panic after heard Yixing cry from kitchen.

“Mama!!” Yixing circle his short hands around Suho neck.

“Sshh...It’s ok. Did you hurt anywhere?” Suho try to find any wound on Yixing body and fortunately there are none.

While Kris sees the scenes with his brain try to remember the short man. He think he know the man. But where he sees him?

“Suho hyung!!” Kris gasped when he hear the name.

“Suho??” Suho turn from Key to the Kris while Yixing still cry on his shoulder.

“Kris??” Suho whispers.

____________________________________________________________________________

I don't really have an idea but I still need to update...

Hope that you all like it....ヽ(´ー`)ノ