BABY 6

BABY XINGIE

"Here" Suho put Kris orders on table. He bow and ready to go continue his jobs in kitchen. But Kris quickly grip Suho wrist.

"Suho-ah...Can we talk? Please"

"No...Please let me go!" Suho say through his teeth and try pry Kris hand from his wrist.

 "Suho-ah...Please" His hand tightly grip Suho small wrist.

"No! There is nothing we can talk!" He avoid look Kris pleading eyes. He know He will melt when look into the eyes.

"But..."

"Mama!!" Kris is cut by high pitch scream from cute dimple boy. Make customers attention to the chubby running boy. For the regular customers it is a normal scene for them.

Suho quickly pull his hand from Kris grip. He bent down and spread his hand to catch his little sunshine. Yixing bump to his mama chest and his laugh eco through cafe bring smile to the people. Yixing wave shyly to Kris and hide his face back. For a month Kris came to cafe almost everyday make Yixing slowly open to tall man but still scare to talk with him. He just looks Suho walk back to kitchen with Yixing in his arms. He can see how sweet Suho smile when talk a man which He learn his name is Xiumin and his son Luhan. He doesn’t know how long he lost in his world until 2 kids shyly walk to him.

"Ajusahi... " Yixing call him but fidget with his small fingers. Luhan stand beside his friend look at Kris innocently.

"Nehh..."Kris look down to them.

 "Hmmm...Can Lulu and Xingie play with ajuhshi ?" Luhan take turn to ask him. They look at Kris with small puppy eyes. Kris fanboy squeal inside.

"OK..." He stretches his nape. He never expect they we want play with him...Especially Yixing. He feels strong attraction to the boy.

"Yeah!!" Both of them jump happily.

"Kids!!" They stop jump and close their mouth with hands.

"Opss... Sowy Key umma!!" They say simultaneously and drag still blank Kris to their small playground in small room in cafe.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey Minnie…Hi Lulu” He pinch Luhan nose playfully.

“Aunty Suho” Luhan wave excitedly to the man.

“Umma…Down.” He struggle in Xiumn arms ask to put hm down when he see his Aunty Suho put Yixing on the floor.

Both of the mother pull out jacket and small backpack from their sons before let them go to play.

“Thanks, Min-ah, Sorry burden you to bring Yixing here.” Suho talk as they see their son run to their playground.

“It’s ok hyung. So, how about Kris hyung? I see he hold your hand just now. Did you guy make it already?” Xiumin help Suho clean the kitchen. Even though he not a worker at the café but he always help around the café.    

Jungsu, owner of the café not mind if Xiumin help and Xiumin kind enough not ask any payment for his helping.

“No…He want talk with me. But I refused” He shake his head. He lean his body on the counter and see Key walk to kitchen area.

“Hey Minnie hyung.” Key greet before quickly run to cashier when hear bell ring.

“Why? It’s be a month he come here. Almost everyday…”

“I don’t know, Min-ah. I’m scare to hear his reason. And I still hurt when he throw me and Yixing away.” Slowly his tears drop from his tired eyes.

 “Sshh…its ok hyung. Take your time but not too long. I bet Yixing must miss to meet his baba. I can see at daycare how he see the other kids when their father came and pick them. I know inside his small heart he really wants to know his baba. Maybe he don’t tell you about it because he don’t want see you sad, hyung.” Xiumin move to Suho side and give him a comfort hug.

He nods as he can’t believe his voice to talk. Other co-workers look at them puzzle but not dare to interrupt the scene. Suho wipe his sting eyes from tears after he calm down from his cry. They are jump in shock when hear Yixing and Luhan scream. Suho and Xiumin move to kitchen entrance to see if anything happen to their son. They can see blank Kris be drags by the kids to their small playground.  Unconsciously Suho lips curl upward see Yixing open to Kris but at the same time he scare. Scare if Kris takes his son away from him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Suho make sure everything in the place before he turn off the lamp and bid goodbye to other workers. He decides to stay behind to finish up the order of cupcakes for their customer. His boss decides to take an order for a party to increase their café income. And Suho cupcakes always are a customer’s choices especially to the kids.

“Xingie baby, let’s go home-“He open the room and stop midair when see Yixing and Kris sleep together. Which Yixing spread on Kris body with his head on Kris chest and Kris hand protectively around his small body. And he can see his baby drool on Kris blue shirt. While Kris sleep on the couch with slightly open mouth and Suho also can see Kris drooling.

“Like father like son.” He whispers smiling. But his smile not last longer when he think their situation now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update here...

Sorry for typos.....

Thanks for subs and your comments... ^_^