BABY 5

BABY XINGIE

“I’m back!” Kris close door behind him and take off his shoes. From the distance he can hear a fast pace steps walk to him.

“Welcome back.” A sweet voice greet him back and tip toe to kiss Kris on the lips but the taller man dodge and her kiss lean on his cheek instead.

She gasped. He knows Kris never love her back as she love the Chinese man but her determine to make Kris love her back no matter what.

“Are you hungry? Need eat now?” She ask softly as she tailing Kris to upstairs.

“Just leave me alone!” He open his door room and want close it but she block it.

“What’s wrong, Jinyi?! Did you not understand what I say?!” He rolled his eyes and tempted to close again. He just let the door open and walk to his bed while discharge his suit.

“You!! What’s wrong with you?! We are marrying for a month but you still treat me as I’m a stranger?! We also sleep separately. What will our parents think? I’m your wife, Kris. I love you! Can’t you love me back?! ” She stand in front Kris while her hands on her hip.

“Yes you’re my wife but sorry I really not love you. We are marrying you just because umma not I love you! I love someone else.” He walk to closet and take out his pyjama then walk to bathroom.

“What?!! Who is she? Did I know her?!” She spread her hands in front of bathroom.

“It’s none your business!!” He pushes her away and quickly to bathroom. He also slams the door before she can ask again.

“Aishh!!” She stomped her legs and pull her hairs in frustrated.

“I will find out who is she!! I can’t let’s your escape from me Kris!!” She shout out of her lungs and get out from the room before slams the door loudly. From outside she can hear Kris shout back.

“Try me!!!”

Kris sighs after he heard the door was slams. He relaxes in bathtub with water around him. He rubs his face few times and sighs again. He doesn’t know how many times already he sighs today. Suho!! Name that is play in his mind after he met with the short man today.

“I’m sorry, Suho-ah...I’m sorry forget you...” For a first time in his life he is cry after 4 years.

Flashback....

Suho walk absently from hospital while tears on his cheeks. In his hand there is a piece of paper that makes his life turn up and down. He walks and ignores everyone that he bumps. He scare....Yes! He is so afraid now. He still young...20. He still have dream that need to achieve. He not sure if his boyfriend accept it or not. He will be alone if his boyfriend throws him away. He is orphan.   

He stop walking when he at his shared apartment with his boyfriend. He stand there for 15 minute before slowly open the door with his trembling hand. He take deep breathe before walk further in the apartment.

But he fails to notice a pair of female shoes at door mat. Slowly he walks to living room where he can hear sound come from TV. But what welcome him so heart break...    

“K-Kris...” Two persons turn to him when they sense someone see their activities. Both of them look at him from a couch where they had activities.

“Oh...Suho-ah.” He pushes girls from him and casually greets him. Suho quickly wipe his tears from falls. He doesn’t want they see his tears.

“Go home...I’ll call you later.”

Kris says to the girl as she put back her dress. Both of them eat each other face ignore Suho that see them. Suho can’t hold his tears anymore as he just let them burst out.

“Hey, love.” He lost in his world until Kris pull him in kiss. He push Kris harshly and wipe his lips. He doesn’t want to taste the other lips after what he see.

“Who is she?!” He asks and glares to soon-to-be ex boyfriend.

“Don’t know. I meet her at mall.” He replies and go to sit like nothing happen.

“What?! Yah! How came you cheat behind me?!”  

“Cheat?! Oh please Suho dear. You can’t control my life ok! I can kiss and bring anyone home as I like!” Suho can’t believe it. He know Kris is playboy. He will take anyone he like until he stop when Suho and him be a couple.

“You-You...Can’t do me like this? I thought you’re already changing but why you still be like before?!” Kris just shrugged his shoulder and turn on TV.  Suho release a sigh and block Kris from look into whatever show in TV. He know he should tell Kris about that.

“Kris...I-I’m pregnant!” He closes his eyes scare to see Kris response.

He open his eyes when hear Kris laugh.

“K-Kris...” He calls the laughter man.

“Oh so funny Suho darling!” he continue to laugh ignore Suho hurt feeling.

“I’m not joke! It’s true, I’m pregnant...with your baby” He whisper at the last but still can be heard by Kris. Kris stop laugh and look at Suho unbelievable.

“My-My baby...” Suho nods. Kris open widely his eyes.

“How can you sure that the thing is my baby? I’m too young to be a father. Maybe you mistake me with other man!”

“What?! I just have you, Kris-ah. And this thing is your baby! I not have anyone else beside you!” He really can’t believe that Kris deny his baby. His tears drop uncontrolled and he not bother to wipe it.

“Hahaha...It’s not my baby. Such a ! !! After sleep around other until you get the baby inside you and now you want me take it?! No way! I’m not admitting it as my baby!” Kris stands up. Suho hand automatically leans to Kris cheek. Kris head turn to side and his cheek stinging.  

“What you call me? I’m not like you other toys!! Fine you don’t want this baby but I want!! We can live without you!! From these moments we are finish!”  Suho run to their used to be shared room leave stunned Kris behind. After a few minute he come back with a bag of his clothes.

“Goodbye Kris-ah...I want you know that I really love you. I never have someone else beside you. I will do my best to raise our baby. I hope you will find your own happiness.” Suho kiss Kris for a last time and quickly get out before he change his mind.

“My baby...” Kris whisper softly and loot at Suho back.

End....

“Mama!!”Yixing scream when his mama stop foeed him.

“Eh??” Suho blinked his eyes as his mind stop remember the ast.

“Nom!!” Yixing point to his foods and open his small mouth waiting for his mama feed him.

“Oh...Sorry” He quickly feed his baby. Yixing chew happily his foods and look at his mama cutely.

“Oaww...My baby is so cute!!” he pinch Yixing chubby cheeks.

“Mama!! Hurt!!” Yixing pout and push his mama hands from his cheeks and rubs his hurt cheeks.  

“Sorry...But my Xingie so adorable!!” He help rubs Yixing red cheeks and kiss the spots.

“Nom...” Yixing say and open his mouth again. Yixing take spoon from his mama. He clumsily spooning the foods and bring it to Ssuho mouth.

“Aahhh....” He pokes Suho lips with the spoon.  He quickly take the foods. Yixing claps his hands and laugh when see his mama eat.

‘Don’t worry, Xing-ah...Mama will protect you...Mama will do my best to bring your smile on your face baby. Even it just both of us...’

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for messing words arrangement and plots....u.u