BABY 10

BABY XINGIE

“You sure your wife ok if you stay?” Suho ask as he give a juice to Kris and take a sit beside the tall man on the couch. They just come back from dinner and done washing themselves. Where Kris wear Suho big pyjama.

“Hmm..Hmm...I’m sure.” He reply and put the empty mug on coffee table.

Both of them fall in silent where they focus on Yixing small frame on the floor.  The boy hums and drawing whatsoever on his drawing book with his unicorn plusher beside him.

“Well...” Kris says without pull his eyes from Yixing. He really want hear Yixing call him appa...But he know they need to explain slowly to the boy first. And more important he needs to talk with Suho first.

“Hmm??” Suho turn from Yixing to Kris. He ready to hear whatever Kris say.

“First of all, I want say sorry to you and Yixing. Sorry because I not with you when Yixing born. Sorry for make both of you are suffer...I’m sorry!” Kris quickly rubs his eyes when he feels his eyes sting with tears. Suho slowly move closer to Kris and hesitate pat the tall man.

“Fanfan unwle?” Both of them fail notice Yixing look them from floor with confused eyes.

Kris opens his arms when the latter calls him and Yixing quickly run to him bring together his unicorn plush.

“Why unwle cwy? Did unwle leg still hurt?”Yixing ask as soon he on Kris lap...

Kris play along with Yixing and make a sad face to the chubby boy.

“Uncle’s leg still hurt...Uncle can’t walk again...Huhuh” He playful wipe his tears.

“Omo! Weally? Xingie sorry!! Let Xingie make it better...” He lpop from Kris lap. Suho and Kris just look at Yixing antics.

“Muah!!” Yixing give a big kiss on Kris hurt leg and crawl back to Kris lap.

“Hurt??” He look at Kris with his big eyes.

“Oh...Uncle can move my leg again. Uncle can walk again!! Thank you, baby.” He plant kiss on Yixing nose while Suho just see both from side with a big smile.

“Hmm...Did you want me continue again?” Kris ask Suho as Yixing still on his lap and play with his long fingers.  

“Ah? Oh...If it ok with you...But Yixing...” Suho points to Yixing on his lap.

“Let him be... he must not really understand what we are talking about. But I don’t care even though he still understands it. I want he also hear the story.” Kris caresses Yixing black hair. Suho nods pay attention to Kris.

“Actually my dad knows about us back then. He not tell my mom because my mom have heart disease. He treated to hurt you and tell my mom about us. I can’t let you and my mom hurt because of me. He give me a week to break up with you but I really don’t want leave you. I’m admitted, I’m playboy but I really love you. But still I need to protect you from him. So that I pay the girl to act as we were lover. I’m sorry for lying...” Kris can’t help but to cry when he remember Suho hurt face. Suho bite his hand to muffle his cry. He don’t know that Kris also suffer from their relationship.

“After you go, I ask help from our friends. I’m hope you still remember Chanyeol and Baekhyun to find you...” Suho nods. Why not? He and Baekhyun is best friend and it same with Kris and Chanyeol.

“But we can’t find you everywhere even we were search for a year. We were stop find you when my dad was dead. Maybe it karma or what... But he was dead on an accident on another country. From the moment everything is so messy. Our company almost bankrupt and my mom sick. I-I’m really don’t know what to do. And at last I quit from studies and focuses on work. I’m blocked everything around me. I don’t contact our friends anymore and I never smile again like usual. I threw away my past and my friends to save my dad company. That’s why I’m also slowly forgetting you from my mind for these years. I put away our picture and delete your number from my phone to focus.”

“Jinyi’s appa help me save my company from collapse and my mom also slowly become well. Well, I’m married to Jinyi because owe to his appa even though her parents and my mom never forced me to married her. I know she love me but I never love her back. Even though I’m married but I still my heart so empty When I meet you all my memories come back and it make me sure that you’re my destiny. Your presences make me feel so full and complete. Well the rest is history.” Kris takes Suho hand and kisses his back hand. Both of their face wet from tears. Suho carefully hug Kris don’t want disturb Yixing sleep.

Yixing already sleep in Kris embrace while hug his plush.

“It’s must hard for you...” Suho cupped Kris face and his wet cheeks softly.   

“It’s ok...It’s all because my stupid decision. Suho-ah...”

“Hmm...” Suho tilting his head little.

“C-Can we start over again? Let me protect you and Yixing. Give me a chance to become Yixing baba...” Suho stunned. He never expects that they will move so fast.

“It’s already late and I bet you must tired. You can sleep in my room. I can sleep with Yixing.” Suho quickly avoid the topics and move to take Yixing from Kris but the man was block from Kris hand.

“C-Can I sleep with Yixing?” Kris try to hide his hurt feeling but Suho can sense it from his eyes.

“B-But...”

“Please...I want sleep with my son...Please...” Suho slowly nods when see Kris pleading eyes. Kris happy with Suho permission and give the short man hug before quickly pull back.

“S-Sorry...”

“O-Ok...You can take my room. I will sleep in Yixing room.” Suho quickly run to Yixing room and close the door behind.

“Goodnight...” Kris whisper and move to Suho room with Yixing in his arms.   

 ________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile....

“Madam...”

“So what you get?” Jinyi cross her hand.

She agrees to meet with her spy at their secret place.

“Here the picture...” A man put a brown envelope on table.

Jinyi give him a stare before take the envelope and open it. Her eyes wide see the pictures. Pictures full with his husband with another man and kid. Hug, laugh, walk, talk...She never sees Kris face like this. He always give a cool aura when she around him. She slams the pictures and looks at a man in front her full with fuming...

“I want full info about the man quickly!!” She rumples the pictures and throw it away.

“Yes madam!!” A man quickly bows and leaves her behind.

“Arghhh!!” She throws everything that she sees to the floor.

“You want play with me, Kris...Ok...I will play with you!!”

________________________________________________________________________________________

Update ^^

sorry if this chap confuse you all...cause I'm sulking with my parents..u_u

Anyway welcome to new subs... and thanks to all subscribers...^O^