BABY 11

BABY XINGIE

For a month Kris shuttle between his own house and Suho’s house. Almost everyday he will stay a night at Suho’s house. Suho slowly open his heart to accept Kris back but he still not says anything to the man. He still afraid if he will hurt again like last time and plus now Kris have a wife. He doesn’t want destroy Kris marriage even though he really need Kris beside him everyday.

“Yixng baby!! Hurry up!! I’m late!! I’m late!!” Suho run around his small house to get ready for his works. He forgot set his alarm last night and as a result he is late to go work.

“Mama...” Yixing rubbing his sleepy eyes look to his mama that run around his small room prepare for his clothes.

“Oh, baby...You’re awake!!” Suho quickly pick his sleepy son to bathroom and wash him.

After half an hour later Suho and Yixing stand outside daycares. Suho kneel to make same level as his sons and fix Yixing scarf.

“Mama will pick you after mama finish mama work, ok?” Yixing nods his head understanding.

“Mama love you, Xingie baby.” Suho plants kisses on both of Yixing chubby cheeks and ruffles his hair.

“Xingie love mama too.” Yixing kiss his mama on the lips.

“Bye-bye...” Yixing wave his small hand to his mama before Suho run to cafe.

“Come, Yixing...” A woman around 30 holds Yixing hand and takes him to big room where the other kids have.

She helps Yixing get off from his mall blue coat and scarf before let Yixing go.

Yixing eyes roaming around the room to search his best friend until he spot a sulking and pouting Luhan on the corner. He quickly mumbled thanks to the woman and takes his small unicorn backpack run to the deer who fidgeting with his deer bag.

“Lulu ge!!” Luhan look up from his bag. His eyes wide when see Yixing run to him while drag his little backpack. He quickly stand from his sit and open his arms ready to catch little unicorn. Both of them fall on the floor with Yixing on his best friend. They laugh before get up.

Their little reunion gets an attention from other kids and adults in the room. They chuckles to the two boys and turn back in front.

“Why XingXing late? Lulu thought XingXing not come today!” Luhan clings to his small friends while pouting.

“Sowwy...Mama gets up late” Yixing say as he takes a sit beside Luhan.

“It’s ok...”

“Luhan!! Yixing!!”

They stop talk and turn to look at teacher in front.

“Sowwy...” Both of them say cutely and focus to her.

They are singing and learn about a new words and numbers. She stop and announce that it time for lunch. The room then full with a kid’s scream and talking among them. Yixing and Luhan pull out their lunch and put on the table.

“Here...Aahh...” Luhan pokes Yixing lips with a kimbap on his hand.

“Aaahhh...” Yixing gladly open his small mouth. Luhan clumsily feed his friend with a kimbap and Yixing also feed Luhan with sandwich that his mama messily made.

After lunch time is napping time. Yixing and Luhan will cuddle together and will sleep while hug each other. And today their teacher let they play outside neither as the weather nor to hot and cold.

“Luhan!! Let’s play ball!!” A group of boys come to Yixing and Luhan. One of the boys holds a ball in his arms. Luhan eyes sparkly see glimpse of the ball.

Yixing pouts as he knows Luhan will say yes. He never say no when their playing involved ball.

“Nehh!!” Look as Yixing expect Luhan will leave him alone and run to play with other boys without look back.

Yixing puff his cheeks and walk to the mini playground and choose to sit on swing. He look sadly around the yard. Everyone has their friends to play together but him...No obne want play with him. It’s not his fault when he feels so tired even they just run around for a bit. He don’t like when his chest feels hurt and then he need to the little bottle (inhaler).

Yixing pouts be deeper when his eyes catch Luhan glimpse run around the yard that not far from his place. He not understands why they must run to catch the ball. Why not they get a ball for everyone to play?

“Aahh...” Yixing yelp when someone push him from swing to the floor.

“Aww...Look someone crying!!”

Yixing turn back as they laugh to him. He knows them. They in same room with him but they are the naughty kids that always give their teacher headache His hurt and his hand also hurt. He looks to Luhan but the boy busy runs around with a ball.

“Yah!!” Yixing flinch when they push him again when he want stand up make him fall on his again. Yixing already cry when no one pay attention to him. He can see that his teacher on Luhan side.

“Yah! Where is your father? I never see your father.” Yixing not say anything as he busy crying.

“Did your father leave you? Did he not love you anymore?”

“No!! No!! No!!” Yixing shout while cover his small ears. He is wailing as they continue talk about his father.   

This time Yixing crying can be heard around the yard. Luhan and his teacher quickly run to him.  

 “XingXing!!”

“Yixing!!”

The boys scare as the teacher look at them sternly.

“No!! No!!” Yixing wail until he coughs.

“Omo!!” She gasps as she knows about Yixing asthma. She quickly cradling Yixing in her arms and takes him to inside. Luhan is trailing behind his teacher.

“Luhan, dear. Can you please take Yixing bag?” She ask as he put Yixing on the nearest mattress from the kids napping.

“Here...” Luhan push Yixing bag in front his teacher face.

“Thanks.” She rummage Yixing bag until she get inhaler and put it in Yixing mouth and ask him to inhaling.

“Did Xing Xing ok?” Luhan ask as see Yixing the little bottle (inhaler). Yixing fall asleep from exhausted and pain.

“He is ok now. Hey, why did you cry?” She ask when he see Luhan also cry. She know how close Yixing and Luhan. She carefully put Yixing head on the pillow and pull blanket on his small frame.

“Lulu bad...Lulu can’t protect XingXing. Lulu make XingXing hurt...” Luhan crying.

“Ssshh...It’s not Lulu fault. Ssshhh don’t cry. Lulu must be strong boy then Lulu can protect XingXing. But Lulu can’t cry...A strong boy not crying like this.”

“Really??” Luhan quickly stop cry and rubs his stinging eyes with his back hand.

“Lulu not crying” Luhan look proudly to his teacher with his red eyes and nose.

“Good boy” She pinch Luhan red nose playfully and make Luhan grins widely.

“So, do you want stay here with XingXing? Or you want play again?” She ask as he caress Yixing hair.

“Can Lulu sleep with XingXing?” Luhan asks. She nods and help Luhan lying beside Yixing.    

Not long after that, Luhan also join Yixing in their second napping.

“You sure be a gentleman to Yixing later.” She mumble before leave the boys to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update...

yay...Layhan small scene....