BABY 15

BABY XINGIE

Kris takes Suho and Yixing to shopping. As he promise he already bought a new bed for Suho although the other man nagging no stop.

Suho hold Yixing tightly as there are so many people around mall afraid the boy will lose in the crowd. Sometime Kris will take Yixing in his arms when the crowd become bigger around them. Yixing that rare go to mall look everything curiously. He will point to things that he never sees before. It’s always Kris who answer the little boy curiously. 

“Kris-ah, that’s enough. We have plenty clothes.” Suho nags to tall man when he walks in new boutique. In his hand full with are bags for he and Yixing.

“It’s ok. Choose anything. It’s on me.” Kris put Yixing on the floor and the boy walks around look anything around.

“I know that you are rich. But Yixing and I already have full closet. We not need new clothes anymore. And we already walk around for 4 hours. Please, can we stop? We can shop again on the other days.” Suho whine as he put the bags on the floor. Kris chuckle see Suho whining and his tired face.

“Fine. Fine. We will stop. But let’s get a foods first I’m sure Yixing and you’re hungry.” Kris cupped Suho cheeks and wipes his sweat on forehead. He peck Suho lips before proceed to call his son.

“Yixing! Yixing-ah! Come on, we need to eat!” Kris bent down take all the bags from floor. They wait for Yixing but after a few seconds they not see glimpse Yixing.

“Yixing-ah!! Xing baby!! Come on. Mama is tired. Stop play hide and seek!” Suho try call his son but still no glimpse of Yixing.

Suho already panics when not see his son.

“Kris-ah...”

“Sshh...Let’s search him around first.” Suho nodded to Kris suggestion. They separated search Yixing in a big shop. Suho and Kris curses for owner boutique because having a big shop.

“Did you find him?” Suho ask when they meet after a few minutes. Suho trembling in fear when think that his son alone out there. Kris shook his head and drags Suho to ask employee.

“Excuse me, did you see a kid around 3 years anywhere?” Kris ask to young lady.

“Kid? 3 year? A boy right?” She asks and Kris and Suho nodded their head eagerly.

“I saw he walk to outside. Right way if I not mistake” She point to out there. Suho not wait anymore as he run to where she point out.

“Thanks” Kris bows before running to Suho.

“Suho! Suho-ah!” Kris grabs Suho frantic.

“Kris-ah...My baby...My baby...He...He...” Suho shake Kris panics.

“I know. Let separated. You search around here. I will over there. We meet here after 1 hour.” Kris pointed to the opposite side from Suho.

They start separated and shout for Yixing name. After 1 hour they meet on the same spot. Suho face already wetting by tears when they meet. Kris sweating when sees Suho shook his head as show that he not sees Yixing. He engulf Suho in his embrace ignore people look around them.

“Sshh...Let search there. We not go there yet.” Kris pointed to the path where they not go there yet. Suho nodded and wiped his wet cheeks. Kris drags him by his hand. They shout for Yixing until see Yixing sit on bench beside elegant old woman.

“Yixing baby!!” They call unison.

“Mama!! Baba!!” Yixing plop down from beach from where he sit and wave to his parents with big lollipop in his small hand. They give Yixing group hug before Suho shake Yixing small body ignore old woman that still sit on bench see their reunion.

“Yah! Where you gone? Mama so worried! Never left me or baba again, understand?!” Suho unconsciously raises his voice make the boy fear to his mama.

“Suho-ah...” Kris pats Suho back to make him calm.

“I-I—Xingie saw t-the b-balloons...A-And X-Xingie wants t-the balloons...X-Xingie follow th-the balloons b-but it disappear...X-Xingie call mama and baba...B-But X-Xingie c-can’t see mama...X-Xingie wait here and cried...Xingie scared...A-And that ajhumma came a-and gave X-Xingie this...Sorry! Xi-Xingie sorry!” Yixing wailing as he buried his face on Suho shoulder.

“Sshhh...Mama is sorry too. Mama not should mad to XingXing. But promises to mama never do that again, alright?” Suho pats his baby back and get up with Yixing in his arms.

Kris look to Suho back as he and Yixing walk to entrance. He turns to say thank you to ahjumma that help Yixing. But to his surprise the woman is too familiar to him.

 “U-Umma...” Kris sees how the serious look on his umma face. He don’t know what to say, he become speechless. As far he know, his umma on vacation with her friends and she also not contact him to tell that she already back. 

“It’s ok. Just go with them. We will talk later, ok?” Her face turn to cheerful as she never see anything. She walks to Kris and pats his cheek lovely before continue her shopping.

“B-But Um-ma...” She walks to Kris and pats his cheek lovely before continue her shopping left him behind.

“Baba!!”

“Kris-ah!!”

Kris back to reality when see Yixing and Suho in front of him.

“You’re ok?” Suho ask as he put his palm on his cheek. 

“I-I’m ok...Let’s get foods.” He tries to change a topic and fortunately Suho not push the matter further.

“Baba...” Yixing wailing his fingers to Kris with his big lollipop still in his hand as he want be in his baba arms. Kris takes him from Suho and together they walk to nearby restaurant.

“Aigoo...My baby today so is naughty. Make mama and baba worried so much.” Kris nudges his small button nose make the kid giggles.

“Xingie sowy...Xingie will never run from baba and mama!!” He pump his fist upward and almost hit Kris on nose.

“Yah! Becareful” Suho scold his son playfully.

“Sowyy...” Yixing make his puppy eyes and pouting his small lips to his parents make both of them squeal their son cuteness.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!!

Sorry for any mistakes or errors...

Anyway hope you all like this chap and enjoy ^^