*I'M BACK*

The Book of Taengsic

Guess who's back?! :D

Hey guys! It's me, INBHKTY. So I've decided to return from my little hiatus that I was having these past couple of weeks. If you guys have read my last update, I talked about how I wanted to take a break from writing; one of the reasons being the news of Taeyeon & Baekhyun dating. If you go back to that previous update, you'll see my opinion on that whole thing and why I chose to leave. 

Anyways, I'm finally out of that weird depression thing I was having from that news and I'm feeling a lot better! I've accepted the reality and, honestly, I feel so much happier that I did :] I know I've been gone for quite some time and I left you guys hanging by not updating with my one shots. I feel really bad about it & I sincerely apologize for leaving you guys! :(

However, to repay you guys for leaving and as a little gift, I'd like to announce that during my break, I spent some time thinking of new story ideas to write about and I came up with a hand full to share. Hopefully, I'll write each of them within the next couple of months...so expect those! For right now, I wrote 3 short one shots for you guys. So while I'm writing the other ones, I hope these 3 will suffice. (Note: 2 of them are sort of sad ones, but I hope that's okay!)

And lastly, I'd like to make it clear for those that may be wondering, my stories from now on will NOT have anything to do with Taeyeon & Baekhyun dating. It's not that I don't like them dating, I do! I'm very happy for both Taeyeon and Baekhyun :] However, I feel that some readers would rather have it that fanfictions are not related to Taeyeon and Baekhyun. With that said, my stories will be as though nothing ever happened! It will be like they never confirmed all the dating scandals that were revealed this year! I hope that some of you are not offended with my reasoning and that you do not take it the wrong way! But, if you guys would like me to write something about Taeyeon and Baekhyun, just tell me and I'll gladly do that for you!

Thank you!