Couple Costume | Part V

The Book of Taengsic

Update for my thirsty readers! ;) Also, there's two songs I mention in this chapter. I would suggest listening to them once you get to that part for it adds a better effect to the reading. It certainly helped me when I was writing this part! Enjoy~


 

It had been a couple minutes since Taeyeons crazy encounter with Jessica and the girl was already beginning to relax a bit and enjoy the party. She was on the dance floor with Sunny and the others, dancing and rocking to the music, completely immersing themselves into the feel-good vibes of the night.

 

Earlier on, Yuri and Sooyoung tried to offer Taeyeon another drink in order to loosen up and the girl decided she’d accept it this time. She certainly needed it after what she experienced with Jessica.

 

Since the girl was not much of a drinker, she was beginning to feel the effects of alcohol take over her body. Taeyeons cheeks were tinged red and the girls’ actions were bolder than how she was at first. Starting to feel the first beads of sweat fall from her temples, Taeyeon and the girls were currently dancing to Big Bangs’ Bang Bang Bang

 

The deep bass resonated all throughout the dark room and Taeyeon could feel it thumping against the sides of her head. With hooded eyes, she looked around the room and could see everyone jumping around and rocking to the music, bodies touching and grinding against one another. This was certainly a party Taeyeon has never experienced before and she reminded herself to thank Yuri for talking her into going.

 

If not, she wouldn’t have ever gotten a chance to feel as good as she does now.

 

Gradually, Taeyeon began to sweat more and more the longer she danced; It certainly wasn’t helping that she wore her white lab coat. She tilted her head upwards, away from the heat of the dance floor, and took breaths of “fresh” air in order to cool herself off.

 

With her head still facing the ceiling, Taeyeon was surprised when she felt hot breath against the back of her neck and ears. “Hey Doctor,” the person whispered. 

 

Taeyeon was in for an even bigger surprise when she turned around and standing right in front of her was Jessica, face just inches away. Instantly, Taeyeon seemed to have sobered up from the shocking sight and her body tensed up.

 

“J-Jessica!” Taeyeons voice rose five pitches higher and came out as a light squeal.

 

Unconsciously, her eyes focused onto the sight of Jessica’s oh-so tantalizing costume, namely her body. Deep down in Taeyeons mind, she yelled at herself to look up or else Jessica will catch her staring. However, it was too late for Jessica had already caught on to what the shorter girl was staring at.

 

Smirking at the girls’ adorable behavior, Jessica cleared which caused Taeyeon to turn her head a little too fast, eyes widened as if she’s been caught.

 

“Hi,” Jessica said, voice so smooth and sensual.

 

The girls’ voice was so hypnotizing, Taeyeon couldn’t help but stare at her lips. When she noticed Jessica leaning closer towards her, she stumbled backwards and audibly gulped.

 

“W-What are you d-doing h-here?”

 

“Well I was having a few drinks with the girls,” Jessica explained, eyes locked with Taeyeons’ nervous ones, “until I heard my favorite song started playing.” The corners of her lips curled up into a smirk, “and I just had to come over and dance.”

 

Finally realizing that Bang Bang Bang wasn’t playing anymore, Taeyeon could hear that they started playing a slower song; a song much more sensual. They started to play Jooyoungs’ Wet.

 

Taeyeon has to swallow again because suddenly there’s too much saliva collecting in at such a rapid pace. Jessica was standing so close to her, slowly swaying her hips from side to side.

 

“C-Cool,” Taeyeon stuttered, “I-I’m j-just…g-gonna go to the…b-bathroom.”

 

The “Doctor” quickly turned around and planned on escaping because she was feeling too aroused by Jessicas’ actions until she felt hands grip on either side of her waist. Taeyeon bit her bottom lip at the feeling of Jessicas’ voluptuous body pressing against her back, every curve present to her sense of touch.

 

Once more, she felt hot air blow against her ear, “Why don’t you dance with me, Taeyeon?”

 

The shorter girl slowly turned her head to the side, face evident of shock at such an offer from Jessica. The latter, in turn, nodded her head slowly as if coaxing Taeyeon to agree. The girl, however, was too stunned to even utter a word. Jessica took this silence as a yes and languidly unwound herself from embracing Taeyeon. She then grabbed the girls’ hands and pulled her back further into the dance floor.

 

Although Taeyeon was quite astounded by what was happening to her, she couldn’t deny that she was excited and happy. This was, after all, what she’s always dreamed of, right? Because of this, Taeyeon did nothing to stop Jessica from pulling her to the dance floor and just followed her lead.

 

Once Jessica felt that they were in deep enough on the dance floor, she let go of Taeyeons’ hands and began to sway her hips once again. The girls’ movements were so fluid and the way her hips would draw an invisible infinity sign had Taeyeon under a spell; everyone seemingly disappearing around them. She could not stop staring at how Jessica’s body looked. Her tight-fitting skirt only helped to enhance that uality.

 

One thing was for sure: Jessica’s hips did not lie.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica had just started dancing together, but the former already felt so and heated that it was almost shocking. Things only got better from there when Jessica brought her hands up and began to run them up and down the length of her figure, fingers tracing every expanse of skin it encounters.

 

It starts at the back of her neck with Jessica’s hands clasped together, body still rolling and swaying to the rhythm of the music. Almost immediately, her hands curl towards the front as they make their way down, tracing along her collarbone and cleavage. Continuing on, her hands glide along the sides of her waist, fingers coming into contact with the exposed skin from her midriff top. Once Jessica gets past her hips, her hands find themselves dangerously close to her most sacred area. Fingers sliding smoothly down her inner thighs, Jessica grips tightly unto the hem of her skirt.

 

From Taeyeons view, it looked as though Jessica were about to lift up her skirt only for the pleasure of the shorter girl. But she doesn’t. The nurse just continues to sway her hips side to side, up and down, and with every movement, she lifts her skirt just a little, teasing the ever so anxious Taeyeon.  

 

Just like the song said, Taeyeon was indeed wet.

 

Again, the doctor was too stunned to even move an inch. So much so that it was blindingly obvious to Jessica herself. She wanted―no needed― a little more effort from the other girl if she wanted to have any fun tonight. Stepping closer towards Taeyeon, Jessica brings her hands up and clasps them together around the girls’ neck, thumb rubbing gentle circles on the back.

 

“Loosen up, Doctor, we’re just dancing.” Jessica says, playfulness lacing her voice.

 

Taeyeon swallows thickly at how excruciatingly close Jessica is to her now. She can’t seem to take her eyes away from the nurses’ perfect assets but somehow manages to nod her head, agreeing with what the girl just said. Jessica begins to dance once again, hands still locked around Taeyeons neck. This time, however, the latter begins to move as well.

 

Taeyeon tries to follow the rhythm that Jessica is going and eventually both girls are swaying at the same pace. Gaining a little confidence, Taeyeon decides to touch Jessica. She brings her hands up and touches her back, her waist, drawing her unbelievably closer.

 

This action causes Jessica to smile, satisfied with her accomplishment. Truthfully, Jessica found interest in the girl the moment Hara and the girls mistook her for her girlfriend. The more she observed Taeyeon, the clearer it was to Jessica that the girl had a crush on her. It said so in her behavior; which Jessica found undeniably cute and endearing.

 

For Taeyeon, once her fingers came in contact with Jessica’s exposed skin, it was like a fire was lit inside her and electricity jolted through her fingers. She felt alive.

 

With bodies pressed close together, both girls continued to sway to the music. Taeyeon found herself getting lost in Jessicas’ touch. Her body, her face, her skin, her voice, her eyes, her lips. Everything about her made Taeyeon feel giddy. Unknowingly, her grip on the girl tightened, fingers holding Jessica a bit firmer; almost in a possessive manner. 

 

The blonde beauty took notice of this and looked up with a devilish grin, “Careful there, Doctor. With that grip of yours, I might actually need your medical attention.”

 

Taeyeon took no heed to anything Jessica said, however, for she was too caught up in the amazing feelings she was having right now. All she was focused on was Jessica’s body and how incredible it felt to her fingertips. She noticed Jessica turning around so that the girls’ back was now pressed against her front. The doctor didn’t mind though because Jessica’s back side felt equally as remarkable as the front side did. This was for one reason:

 

Her .

 

Jessica looked over her shoulder, face just centimeters away from Taeyeons, “I don’t mind though.”

 

Sweat began to form on the doctors temples with how intimate she and Jessica were now. The girls’ lips were so close to her own and her arms were wrapped around to the back of her neck again, completely engulfing Taeyeon in her personal space. They swayed once again to the music, bodies still pressed against one another.

 

Because she was totally lost in Jessica’s enchanting aura, Taeyeon unconsciously placed her hands on the nurses’ hips. She had reached a point where her inhibitions were of no help to her self-control. All she knew was that she and Jessica were living in this moment together and Lord knows she wouldn’t waste it.

 

The short doctor completely lost it when Jessica slowly bent down, irrevocably pressing her flush against her crotch. She began to grind her and add pressure to Taeyeons crotch that Taeyeon felt she’d explode any second. The feelings that she was experiencing right now sent a wave of pleasure coursing in between her legs; she swore that if she were a guy and had a , it would be rock hard right now.

 

“Oh …” Taeyeon breathed, absolutely in awe at the amazing sight before her.

 

Jessica brought herself back up and faced Taeyeon once again. She curled her arms around the other girls’ shoulders and the latter was more than comfortable to place her hands on Jessica’s hips. Suddenly, the blonde nurse draws her head close to Taeyeons’ ear, sending hot air as she spoke.

 

“I know you like me, Taeyeon,” She whispered, “I saw the way you were staring at me earlier.”

 

A smirk forms on Jessica’s lips when she sees Taeyeons ear turn red. From embarrassment or arousal, she’ll never know. Feeling how fast the girls’ heart was beating and by how tense her body was, Jessica spoke again to ease the shy girls mind.

 

“But don’t worry, I’m actually flattered…and I think I might like you too.”

 

Taeyeons eyes widen in shock. Did she just hear correctly? The Jessica Jung just said she liked her? The girl had to pinch herself to make sure this wasn’t a dream.

 

Ow, Taeyeon thought, nope…definitely not a dream.

 

Jessica pulled herself away from Taeyeon but left no time for the girl to recover for she was leaning in closer once again, so close their lips brushed against each other’s. However, Jessica made no effort to go further. She lingered there, increasing the heat between both girls. For Taeyeon, the temptation grew abundantly with each passing second.

 

Jessica bit her lower lip as she stared at the shorter girls’ lips, so smooth and plump. Taeyeon swore she just witnessed the iest lip bite in all of history. This gesture caused the "Doctor" to audibly gulp as she, too, stared down at Jessica's lips that were currently brushing against hers in an agonizingly slow manner.

 

Suddenly, the younger girl stared up at Taeyeon, still biting her lip.

 

"So how 'bout we go back to my dorm and you can, you know..." Jessica whispered in such a husky and sultry voice, "Give me a full body check-up."

 

The wink paired along with the girls’ signature smirk that came after nearly brought Taeyeon over the edge. She was on cloud nine and Taeyeon sure as hell was not coming down.

 

The next thing she knew, Taeyeon was being dragged by the collar towards the front door by a y, albeit , nurse Jessica Jung. She turned back to the dance floor with a stunned expression on her face, as if saying oh my god what is happening right now?! Taeyeon could see Sunny and Seohyun giving her a thumbs up and mouthing good job to her while Yuri and Sooyoung just jumped around, cheering and high fiving each other at Taeyeons success.

 

She turned back around with a nervous, but excited, expression on her face. Taeyeon had no clue what would happen once she got to the girls dorm, but she was thrilled to find out. 

 


I realized less people have started to comment on my stories. Are they that bad? 

Please comment down below because I love hearing from you guys. Tell me your favorite part! (No silent readers, please) 

Also, I'm sad to announce that the next update is the last chapter for this story, Couple Costume. If there are those wondering, there WILL NOT be a "full on" in that chapter. I'm sorry! I'm not good at writing ...however, I wrote a "semi-"

That basically means that there are y moments where they kiss and have , just not the actual . Sorry folks!

Yours Truly,

INBHKTY