Couple Costume | Part II

The Book of Taengsic

In a different dorm building on the other side of the campus, two girls were busying themselves to prepare for a certain party.

 

“Jessie will you hurry up??” The black-haired girl yelled aloud, “we’re gonna be late to Donghae’s party!”

 

The latter stood in the center of their dorm room, compact mirror in hand, checking to see if her makeup had ruined. Hearing no response from the person, the girl groaned in frustration and turned towards the bathroom once again.

 

“Seriously Jessica, hurry up!”

 

A muffled voice could be heard through the door of the bathroom, “Almost done, Tiff! I just have a few more things to fix!”

 

Tiffany mumbled words of annoyance under her breath as she turned back to look at her nails. She had this expression of discontent on her face as Jessica still had not opened the bathroom door.

 

For Tiffany, she absolutely did not want to be late for this party. Donghae’s parties are known to be quite legendary and, although both Tiffany and Jessica have been to plenty of them, Tiffany believes it is important for their reputation as “popular girls” to attend every gathering.

 

However, they aren’t your usual popular girls that one hears about in movies or shows. They don’t go around campus ing about other girls or acting snobby to everyone they see. No, they definitely are not like that. Jessica and Tiffany are a different form of popular.

 

Both girls try to at least be kind to the people they meet. Tiffany is a very open person and is always super friendly to others. Jessica, on the other hand, is a more quiet person; choosing to keep to herself and her closest friends. They are two girls known to everyone in the school.

 

These defining traits do not limit them, however. Jessica and Tiffany may have a friendly and approachable personality, but they are also aware of the magnitude of their popularity in the university. And apparently, so does everyone else in the school. For them, they would rather keep it that way.

 

I mean, they are still like every other girl; enjoying the adolescent life and attending parties of all kinds, but they do so in a manner where their popular is evident.

 

The sound of a door opening brought Tiffany out of her reverie. She turns around to face the bathroom and out comes Jessica Jung. Tiffany suddenly smiles at the blonde and checks out her costume from head to toe.

 

“I told you the outfit would look better on you!” she gushed in excitement. Tiffany waved her hand towards the blonde, “I mean look at you! Such a hottie!”

 

Jessica shook her head in embarrassment, cheeks pink from the compliment, “Oh stop, Fany-ah. It’s not that great.”

 

“Are you kidding me?” she laughed, “That costume makes your legs look amazing! Wait till you hear what all the guys will say when they see you.”

 

The blonde just shrugged off the compliment with a small smile. Jessica was used to hearing things like that; how hot she was or how much a guy wanted to be with her. She, however, didn’t boast or gloat about it to others. It never really phased her or gave her a big head; she just let people do and say what they wanted to say.

 

But Jessica was still a girl and she enjoyed hearing those compliments. It was the attention from other people that made her feel beautiful and she reveled in that pleasure. Even Tiffany herself acknowledged this fact. She was well aware of how gorgeous Jessica was and attested to others that the girls’ looks were even greater than her own. This never bothered her though. In fact, it’s why they are best friends in the first place.

 

Both girls know how beautiful they are, they just don’t brag about it.

 

Jessica continued to gather the things she would need from her study desk and put them into her “first-aid kit” purse that went along with her costume. She then stepped in front of the mirror to check out her costume one final time.

 

Her reflection showed a Jessica wearing, what has to be, the iest nurses outfit ever created. She wore a red nurse cap with a white plus sign embedded on the front that adorned her perfectly curled blonde hair. Looking down, Jessica also saw herself wearing a red, low cut midriff top with a white plus sign covering both sides of her bosom. One quick look and anyone would easily notice the perfect view of cleavage the top provided.

 

And just when you think her top could not lose any more fabric, the entire back of the top was free of clothing; she was backless. Only a thin red satin string held the top together from the back.

 

Eyes scanning further down, Jessica saw a red, tight fitting pencil miniskirt that reached just below her buttocks (Yes, the skirt was that short lol). In front of it, a tiny white apron adorned her hips. This apron had a red plus sign engraved in the center.

 

To finish off the entire outfit, Jessica wore thigh length, white fishnet stockings with two tiny red bows decorating the top ends. She paired this with red stiletto heels that completed the whole look. The costume as a whole hugged her in all the right places and accentuated her curves in the most provocative way.

 

To put it simply, Jessica Jung was hot.

 

Because she was too busy admiring her outfit, the blonde bombshell failed to notice her eye-smiling friends’ ever growing impatience. It was only when she heard a voice clearing their throat that she finally turned around.

 

“If you’re done having eye with yourself, Jessie,” Tiffany exclaimed with sarcasm lacing her voice, “I’d like to go to this party now!” She looked at her phone noticing they were already 20 minutes late. The black-haired girl whined as she turned to face the other girl again.

 

“Oh stop whining, will you?” Jessica retorted, “You’re acting like this is our first college party.”

 

“I know it’s not.” She shot back, “but I really need this right now. I don’t wanna think about anything stressful except to have fun tonight!”

 

Jessica quirked an eyebrow, “Why, what’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing really,” she sighed, “it’s just that I broke up with Nichkhun a couple months ago and some girl is already spreading rumors that I’m around with that senior, Seonghwa.”

 

Jessica consoled her best friend by pulling her into a tight hug and rubbing her back in small circles. She, however, had a question of her own to ask.

 

Pulling away, she asked Tiffany, “Seonghwa? Who’s that, Fany-ah?”

 

“That’s his real name, but he’s known around the campus as Gray. People told me he’s into rapping and stuff…I don’t know…”

 

Not wanting to dampen the mood, Jessica squeezed her friends hand tightly as a sign of encouragement. She decided she was going to be a good friend tonight and support Tiffany.

 

“Let’s not think about that tonight, Fany-ah.” She smiled warmly, “Tonight, we are going to party like there’s no tomorrow! What do you say?”

 

Tiffany gave a glowing smile to her blonde friend, “Let’s do it!”

 

Grinning happily, both girls linked arms and made their way out of the dorm towards Donghae’s fraternity house.