*NOT AN UPDATE*

The Book of Taengsic

ANNOUNCEMENT:

So I've decided to go on a little hiatus for the time being.

As all of you are aware, it was recently confirmed that Taeyeon is dating EXO's Baekhyun. This is the main reason as to why I'm going on this break from my taengsic stories. I've thought about this and it just seems right for me to do; I feel that I don't have as much motivation to write stories as I did before. It's kind of like I lost faith in myself! In addition, knowing that Taeyeon is dating Baekhyun, I feel that it is strange and, in a sense, dishonest to be writing stories about Taeyeon being in a relationship with Jessica.

I'm very sorry to all my subcribers and all the readers who have enjoyed my stories thus far! I know I just started and it's like I'm leaving you guys hanging, but please understand; I need this time to readjust and recuperate with this sudden news :(

.....

And just for anyones interest on my thoughts involving the Taeyeon/Baekhyun dating scandal, I'll be completely honest...I was upset and a bit taken aback. Being that I'm Taeyeon biased, the news hit me hard and I found it hard to accept; even to the point where I found myself crying over the news! But I took the time to think about it and I've finally accepted their relationship.

Taeyeon and Baekhyun are both human beings, just like us! They deserve the opportunity to be happy and to have the chance to fall in love. If we call ourselves fans of either SNSD or EXO, we have to learn to accept that someday, they're gonna date people and live on with their lives. Taeyeon has given up so much of her life and happiness in the past 7 years for us, SONE, to be happy and I think it's time that we sacrifice some of ours for her. She's a wonderful and strong person and deserves the chance to be in love and experience relationships. So I hope that you guys will stop with the hateful comments towards both Taeyeon & Baekhyun and finally accept their relationship as well :)   

HOPEFULLY, ONCE I FIND MY MOTIVATION AND HAPPINESS AGAIN, I'LL BE BACK ON HERE WRITING MORE STORIES FOR YOU GUYS!

Will you wait for me till then? Hehe 

With Love,

INBHKTY