The Game of Seduction

The Book of Taengsic

It was a peaceful spring day in the city of Seoul. The birds were chirping. The children were happily playing. The sun was abundantly shining its light unto the whole of the world. It seemed as if everything on earth was perfectly in place and all things were right with each other.  However, there was one place that stood in the middle of all this bliss that wasn’t so…….blissful.

 

That place, was the dorm of the nations’ girl group known as Girls’ Generation.

 

……………………………………………………………………………..

 

“Ughh...they’re at it again” said the tall shikshin that was currently munching on her bag of shrimp chips while, at the same time, rolling her eyes in annoyance. Sitting beside this shikshin, was the hip hop dancing queen, joking around and snickering with Yuri. Across from those three sat Tiffany and Sunny, sitting rather close to each other as they watched the movie being played on their LED TV. On the floor, Yoong was busy on her phone, texting away with Seunggi and right beside her sat the maknae, Seohyun, eating a bag of dried goguma chips while also watching the movie. But despite all this chaos, all the girls were well aware of the current situation occurring just down the hallway where a certain couple was having an argument.

 

“Seriously, they have an argument every day!”

“Those two really need to work out their jealousy problems!”

“I feel like my ears are gonna explode!

“Unnie, it’s highly impossible for ears to explode due to the fact that the ear drum can only—”

“Seohyun! Not now! There’s already enough talking going on that I can’t think”

 

Seohyun slowly lowered her head and began to eat her goguma chips again. All the girls turned their heads towards the direction where the source of the noise had originated. Some were sighing in frustration while others shook their heads in disappointment. What were they to do about the couple? They always had arguments, whether it was big or small. The couple were so crazy about each other that it was to a point that they got jealous over the silliest things!

 

Just down the hallway, one of the girls was inside her room, laying in her bed and trying to distract herself with her phone while the other girl stood outside the room with her head lazily hitting the door as she continuously banged her fist against it.

 

“Sica~” Taeyeon whined, “Baby, I’m sorry!”

 

Silence.

 

“I didn’t do it on purpose! I didn’t mean to make you jealous, I swear!”

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon could hear footsteps heading towards the door. She expected it to swing open any second, so she stepped back in anticipation. Sadly, the door never opened and Taeyeon got closer again. In the next second, she could hear the voice of her love.

 

“I wasn’t jealous, okay!?”

 

A silly smirk found its way to Taeyeons mouth as she heard her girlfriends’ voice. Despite the fact that she was having a fight with Jessica right now and they weren’t on good terms, Taeyeon still found it cute how Jessicas voice could have so much aegyo in it even when she yelled.

 

“Alright, you weren’t jealous. Do you forgive me now?”

 

………………………………….………………………………………..

 

The fight continued like this for another 10 minutes filled with constant shouting and excuse making. The movie in the living room was just nearing its end and all the girls had, at this point, grown accustom to all the yelling that was happening. Suddenly, a certain shorty could be heard making her way towards the others as she plopped a seat right in the middle of both Tiffany and Sunny.

 

All the girls turned to their leader who had her face in the palms of her hands while she took in heavy breaths of air. The girls looked at each other with deep concern. This fight seemed more serious than all their other fights before. Usually, Jessica would be mad at Taeyeon for half an hour then she would forget everything and move on. This time, it’s been about 4 hours since all this tension started and it still is not resolved.

Sunny was the first to make any sort of movement towards Taeyeon so as to console her. She gently rubbed her back and began to speak up,

 

“Still mad at you?”

 

“Yep” Taeyeon mumbled through her hands.

 

Sooyoung jumped up from her seat and squeezed herself right next to Tiffany, practically sitting on her thigh. She placed her arm over Taeyeons shoulder and looked up dramatically while saying, in a rather loud tone of voice,

 

“Aww, it’s okay buddy! We’re here for you. You can sleep with me if Sica’s still mad!” Sooyoung exclaimed, wiggling her eyebrows while doing so. Everyone was fully aware of her ual implication and could only sigh in response. As for Taeyeon, she looked up towards Sooyoung with her cheeks still lying in her hands and gave her an irritated expression. Yuri chimed into the conversation and softly spoke,

 

“It’s okay, Taeyeon-ah. She’s just feeling angry right now, but later she’ll start to come through and forgive you again.”

 

“I hope so,” Taeyeon said as she lay back against the couch, “I really hope so.”

 

Just as silence had started to envelop the room, the opening of a door and the stomping of certain feet could be heard throughout the whole dorm. They all turned their heads and could see Jessica with a blank expression on her face, making her way towards the front door.

 

“Going to visit Krystal. Don’t wait up.” The anger and sass could clearly be heard in her voice and the strut in her walk only further proved her frustration. With that, the front door was slammed shut and, once again, silence had taken over.

 

“Phew!” Hyoyeon breathed out, “It feels like I’ve been holding my breath for forever!”

 

Everyone let out a quiet chuckle as the atmosphere had, indeed, gotten a lot better. Yoona finally spoke up and suggested something with eagerness, “Okay, so what are we gonna do to fix this?”

 

“First, before we come up with ideas to fix these lovers relationship,” Tiffany said with her mother-like voice, “explain to us what really happened that started all this”

 

Just as Tiffany had finished speaking, Taeyeon looked at her with an are-you-serious expression, then she started to laugh aloud to herself; she started to laugh so much that anyone who passed by her right now would think she’s a lunatic. Suddenly, she turned her head back to Tiffany and pointed her finger menacingly,

 

“It’s because of you that I’m in this mess!”

 

“What?! Me? How is this all my fault?!”

 

“Yes you! If you would’ve just kept your hands to yourself, Jessica wouldn’t be mad at me right now!”

 

At this point, pretty much everyone in the room was beyond confused. The girls were giving each other strange looks and exchanging words of “What?” or “I’m so confused…” Seohyun decided to speak up as representative for everyone’s abundant loss of words,

 

“Unnie, what are you talking about?”

 

“Aigoo…” Taeyeon squeezed the bridge of her nose and sighed in exasperation, “I’m talking about the Dream Concert! Remember?” She looked towards Tiffany at this point, “You kept holding my hand during the ending!”

 

The girls could only stare at their leader with mouths open agape and give looks filled with an expression that screamed are-you-kidding-me? Suddenly, a burst of laughter escaped them all and Taeyeon could only pout in annoyance.

 

“Yah, it’s not funny!” Taeyeon was beginning to whine like a little kid, “I really don’t know what to do!”

 

Sooyoung wiped a tear from her eye and said in between laughs, “I’m sorry, shorty...it kind of is funny! I mean, she’s this mad only because you held hands with Tiffany”

 

“Tell me about it! It’s not like I’m the only one at fault here. She did hold hands with Yuri!”

 

Yuri put her hands up in a sign of defense, “Hey, she held my hand first. Plus, everyone knows we’re only friends!”

Taeyeon stood up and put her hands on her hips, “Okay fine, you have a point there. But still, Jessica knows that Tiffany and I are only friends and like, Tiffany’s dating Nichkhun oppa anyways!”

 

“Taeyeon-ah, you know how jealous Jessica gets,” Sunny began to say, “remember that photo shoot you, me, and Tiffany did for SONE Note? You practically gave Tiffany a back hug”

 

“I know, I know. Jessica’s a jealous maniac! But I still don’t understand why she’s jealous of Fany and me”

 

Yoona sighed, “Unnie, think about it this way. How would you feel if you saw me hugging Sica Unnie and being all touchy to her?”

 

Taeyeon thought about it for a minute. She imagined Yoona back hugging Jessica, with her arms wrapped around Jessica’s small waist. Resting her chin on Jessica’s shoulder being able to place friendly kisses on her cheek. She imagined Jessica giggling as Yoona would tickle her sides. Suddenly, Taeyeon could feel her blood boiling and her hands curl up into fists. Just by this one thought, she easily felt angry; Jessica only belonged to her. Taeyeon is the only one that has the right to touch and feel Jessica, not Yoona.

 

“See Unnie, even if you don’t answer me, I can already tell that you would be jealous.”

 

Yoona, along with the other girls, began to chuckle and bump elbows with each other as they looked at Taeyeon, who at this point, had steam coming out of her ears. Tiffany stood up and patted Taeyeon on the back and she said while trying to suppress her laughter,

 

“You can stop..hehe..thinking about it now, Taetae. It was only a thought!”

 

Taeyeon huffed out a breath of irritation and scratched the back of her head with frustration; she knew they were right. The very thought of seeing the one you love in the arms of someone else is devastating. Taeyeon can only imagine how much worse it was for Jessica to witness it in person, having to see her girlfriend holding hands and being touchy-feely with another. She, now, understood why Jessica would be so jealous.

 

“Alright, I get it!” Taeyeon managed to calm herself down a bit, “What should I do about it so that Sica’s not mad at me anymore?”

 

“Well what do you usually do when she’s mad?” Yuri asked.

Taeyeon suddenly looked down at the floor and began to play with her fingers, “Well, I uhh…you know…I…”

 

All the girls had their necks craned out so far that the veins could easily be seen. They stared at Taeyeon with expectant eyes waiting for her response. Sooyoung, who had grown impatient, chose to speak up, “Yes? You what?!”

 

Taeyeon bit her bottom lip and hesitantly spoke up with a quiet voice, “I……I tickle her stomach and talk y to her with my aegyo voice!” She yelled out loud in one swift breath as she slowly opened her eyes, waiting to see the faces trying to hold in fits of laughter. Taeyeon expected to hear endless amounts of teasing from her members.

 

 

She was right.

 

 

In the very next second, all the girls had either been on the floor dying of laughter or laying against each other holding their stomachs because of the pain of laughing too much. Taeyeon was going crazy with all the embarrassment and stress she was receiving today. She covered her eyes with her bangs and hoped someone would give her a suggestion soon or else she would go insane!

 

“ahaha….huuu, sorry Taeyeon,” Hyoyeon said, trying to hold back her laughter, “We promise we’ll stop teasing you now!”

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………..

 

After 2 minutes, the girls finally got their act together and sat down to think about how to fix the conflict between the taengsic couple.

 

“Why don’t you just buy her a nice bag or necklace or something? She loves shopping anyways”

 

“I don’t know, Yuri-ah. This time, Jessica seems like she’s really upset,” Sunny chided.

 

Yuri nodded in agreement. Hyoyeon was next to suggest an idea, “What about taking her out on a date? It has been a while since you guys had one!”

Taeyeons face began to lighten up as she started to consider the idea in her head, already coming up with ideas for their date. However, Tiffany was quick to refute that suggestion, “We can’t remember? Manager oppa said we can’t go out as much from now on until our next comeback!” 

 

Again, the girls were back at square one trying to come up with some sort of plan to get Jessica back into Taeyeons arms. Across the entire living room of SNSD’s dorm, all the members could be seen thinking deeply for an idea to pop up. Some were talking to others suggesting ideas to one another. Others were tapping their lips in deep thought, hoping they would come up with something. All of this had occurred within a span of 5 to 6 minutes.

 

“Ugghh! What am I gonna do guys?!” Taeyeon exclaimed; almost to the brink of tears, “If I don’t come up with something soon, I might not ever get the chance to kiss or hug or even touch Sica again!”

 

Just as Taeyeon had said that last sentence, an idea sparked in Yoona’s mind and with the excitement that could be seen on her face, a light bulb might have popped out of her head.

 

“I’ve got it unnie!” She said in anticipation

 

Taeyeons ears perked up at the sound of what Yoona said and she eagerly grabbed her shoulders with much force, “Really?! What is it?”

 

“Okay, well you said that Sica unnie is mad at you for being all touchy-feely with Fany unnie, right?”

 

“Yeah…so?”

 

“Soooooo, all you have to do is be touchy-feely. Except this time, not with Tiffany unnie, but with Sica unnie!”

 

Taeyeon quirked an eyebrow and tilted her head to the side, “Really? You think that would work?”

 

“Yoona’s got a point, Taeyeon-ah,” Sunny said, “It’s kind of, what I like to call, the game of seduction!”

 

“Game of….seduction?” she questioned with curious eyes.

 

“Yep! All you have to do is be all loving to her. Touch her, ..make her feel like all you want is her!”

 

Tiffany decided to join the conversation, “Yeah! Let her know that she’s the only girl you want to be with. That no other girl, including me, can make your heart beat faster with just her simple touch!”

 

Excitement filled Taeyeon. This idea might actually work. What all the girls had said was true; Jessica was the only girl who could make Taeyeons heart beat 100x faster. With just a simple touch from Jessica, Taeyeon was sent to cloud nine and she would never want to come back. If the plan actually does work, she would be able to realize Taeyeons loyalty and unconditional love for her.

 

As soon as all the girls agreed on Yoonas idea, they huddled in a big circle and began to construct the master plan, which they had titled, “Get Jessica to forgive Taeyeon by seducing her Plan” Their planning needed to be quick because Jessica left without informing them when she’d be back. So, she could walk in at any moment. Yoona grabbed Taeyeon and Sooyoungs head closer into the circle and whispered to the group with so much enthusiasm,

 

 

“Okay, so here’s what we’re gonna do…”

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………..

 

It was around 9:35pm when a jingling of keys could be heard as the front door creaked open, revealing a certain ice princess standing with shopping bags in her hands and her iPhone laying between her cheek and shoulder.

 

“Mmhmm, yeah Krys.” Jessica started to say

….

“I know, right?! She could’ve been a little considerate of my feelings”

….

“Still, even if it was for fan service, don’t you think she does it a little too much? She never does fan service with me!”

….

“I just feel like she acts so cold to me in public, saying that she’s trying to keep our love a secret. It’s like she doesn’t want me…”

 

It was when both Jessica and Krystal had stopped talking that she finally noticed the abnormal silence within the dorm. She raised her eyebrow and scanned the room in curiosity. Placing the bags on the floor by the door, she grabbed the phone still laying on her shoulder and whispered into it, “Krys, we’ll talk later. Something weird came up” She hung up the phone and put it in the back of her pocket. Standing in the middle of the living room, Jessica called out,

 

“Hello? I’m back”

 

Silence.

 

Jessica grew impatient and was still irritated from the events that unfolded earlier on that day. She scratched the back of her head and yelled out once again,

 

“Yah! If you’re playing a prank on me, it’s not funny! I’ll only be mad at you guys more!”

 

Still, silence was all that could be heard. Not a single sound except the small breathing could be heard by the light brown haired girl. She scanned the room once again and her eyes landed upon a yellow note card lying on the coffee table. Jessica picked it up and read aloud,

 

“Went out for dinner. There’s some leftover Chinese food in the fridge. –Soshi”

 

Jessica crossed her arms and scoffed, “I can’t believe this! They clearly know that I’m upset, yet they act like nothing happened!” Although Jessica seemed angry on the outside, that was only a façade to hide how she truly felt. Deep inside, Jessica felt hurt and betrayed. Her members know how Jessica can get when she’s upset. She may act sassy and, at times, y on the outside, but that’s only to mask the sadness and sensitivity she really feels. Jessica truly is one of the most fragile members of the group and her members are aware that she needs extra love and care to protect her; Taeyeon most especially should know this. Tears fought to escape Jessica’s eyes, but she blinked them away in an instant.

 

“Fine! If they’re going to act this way, then I’m just going to ignore them more!” Hellsica had been released and the fire that burned inside Jessica was brought back to life. All she had to do now was wait till they all returned from their fun little, happy dinner as a group because apparently, Jessica was not important to them….or so she thought.

 

She made her way into the kitchen and began to prepare her own little dinner since she would be dining for one tonight. She grabbed the stalk of lettuce and began to chop them up. Just as she was about to finish all the cutting, faint noises could be heard in the living room. Jessica stopped what she was doing and turned her head in curiosity. That’s weird, I’m the only one home……unless! A killer broke in and wants to kill me! Jessica began to panic and break out in a cold sweat. That was until she heard familiar voices in the other room.

 

“Yah! Dark kid, you knocked over my bowl of cereal while you were dancing!”

“Sooyoung unnie, it’s not nice to call Yuri unnie that”

“Maknae, we always call her that. Just help me clean this up”

 

Jessica was both weirded out and curious about what was going on in the living room. So, she slowly made her way towards the entrance of the kitchen leading to the other room. When she reached the living room, what Jessica saw was quite peculiar. The TV was suddenly on and it was playing a video. What it was showing was a video of her members in that very room doing all sorts of things.

 

“Guys! You shouldn’t be doing that now!” the hand of the unknown cameraman could be seen trying to shoo away Sooyoung and Seohyun from the coffee table who were attempting to clean up spilt cereal.

 

“Okay everyone, get in order like we planned!” Sunny could be seen in the video shouting to the others to gather around and prepare for something that Jessica still was unsure of. Behind Sunny stood Yuri and Hyoyeon doing funny dances together while Yoona stood on the side, pointing and laughing at them. Far off on the left side of the TV screen stood Tiffany trying to memorize something on a piece of paper.

 

A small smile graced Jessica’s lips. Although she was mad at them right now, she still found their dorkiness and silliness adorable and she loved them for that. At this point, Jessica walked closer towards the TV and stood in the middle of the room. As she continued to watch the video, she unintentionally was searching for the one person she just had an argument with earlier today.

 

After much chaos and constant shouting to quiet down, the girls finally got in line in front of the camera. Each of the seven girls was holding a mini, white cardboard poster in front of their thighs, grinning from ear to ear.

 

Suddenly, the cameraman yelled out loud, “Ready? Hana, deul, set!” and one by one, starting from the left side, each member raised the poster above their heads, yelling out the sign written on it.

 

As the video continued to play, Jessica read out loud what each poster had written. Her arms, which had been crossed in front of her chest, slowly fell to their sides as she began to realize what the message was from her members.

 

“W…”

 

“E…”

 

“    ”

 

“S…”

 

“I…”

 

“C…”

 

“A…”

 

After Seohyun, who was the last one to raise her poster, said the last letter, all her members shouted together in eagerness, “We love you Sica!” Then they began to jump and dance and shout out “Woohoo! Yeah, Sica’s the best!”

 

There was a cut in the video and a new scene was being played. This time, it was a close up of Tiffany facing the camera. She began to talk,

 

“Hi Jessi! Surprise~ keke. You’re probably wondering what this is but we just want to let you know that we love you and that you mean so much to us!” Tiffany’s loud voice could still resonate even through the TV, “you’re also probably wondering why we aren’t home…” She winked at the camera, “…you’ll find out soon.”

 

Jessica’s attention was instantly piqued with what Tiffany said, but it was quickly forgotten and she shrugged it off. The video was cut again and another member was displayed in front of the screen. This time, it was Sooyoung, who was blankly staring at the camera while holding another bowl of cereal,

 

“Hey.” She took another scoop of her cereal and spoke while chewing, “I’m just…gonna get straight to the...point and skip all the fluffy stuff, since the others…will probably say those things instead,” she swallowed the food in and spoke up again, “just forgive Taeyeon already. She said she was sorry and you can clearly see the amount of effort she put in to make up for it…I even had to skip my pre-dinner snack time for this!”

 

Jessica chuckled at Sooyoungs video message to her; she always found the girl to be rather blunt and straightforward. But what she said was always the truth and from the heart. The video continued to show each of the members message to her, but she lost interest quickly because Jessica began to ponder on what Sooyoung had said in the video. Just forgive Taeyeon already…

 

That statement got Jessica thinking: Taeyeon wasn’t in the video at all. Only her seven other members were on the screen giving messages. “Does she not like me anymore?” Jessica thought. “No, that can’t be. Sooyoung said that she put in a lot of effort to apologize to me. But if she put in a lot of effort, then she would’ve given a video message. I wonder…” Jessica had been pulled away from her reverie when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and give her a back hug, placing their chin on her shoulder.

 

She gasps and immediately turns her head to see who it is. It was none other than Kim Taeyeon, the very girl that occupied Jessica’s mind for the last five minutes. Not knowing what to do, Jessica’s first instinct is to mask her shocked expression with an angry one.

 

“What are you doing back so early?” she says as if she doesn’t care for her girlfriend

 

“I never left,” Taeyeon sweetly says, “I’ve been here waiting for you.

 

The older girl tightens her grip and becomes more touchy & cuddly with Jessica, trying her best to follow the plans of her members. However, her actions prove fatal when Jessica manages to free herself from the hug and makes her way back into the kitchen. Taeyeon lets out a silent sigh; this is going to be harder than she thought.

 

When Jessica is back by the cutting board, it doesn’t take long before she feels Taeyeon’s soft hands reach under her shirt and firmly grasp and wrap her arms around her waist once again. Jessica gasps and drops the knife on the table,

 

“T-Taeyeon…what a-are you doing?” she mentally scolds herself for stuttering all the sudden. Without saying a word, Taeyeon presses Jessica up against her body and softly & slowly plants kisses in the back of her neck and shoulder, still having a tight grip on her waist. “I just missed you, baby” Taeyeon says in the most seductive voice she can muster. 

 

Jessica feels the walls she tried so hard to build up slowly crumble with the sensations that Taeyeon was giving her. Truthfully, she did miss the girls’ touches. She missed being in Taeyeon’s arms and feeling like she was the only girl that Taeyeon wanted. But lately, Jessica felt like she was trying to distance herself, having the excuse that she wanted to keep their relationship a secret. This, indeed, was Taeyeon’s reasoning but she did not know, until now, how much it affected the girl. Jessica suddenly remembered where she was and quickly put on a blank expression,

 

“Why don’t you go and hold hands with Tiffany? Since you seem to like it so much”

 

Taeyeon manages to turn Jessica around and trap her between the counter and her body by placing both her arms on either side of Jessica. She leans in close and puts her lips mere inches away from her neck. Taeyeon breathes in slow and brushes her lips against the spot between Jessica’s neck and jawline, “I like kissing you better,” She starts to slowly kiss and her neck while placing her hands on Jessica’s hips, “especially like this.”

 

Jessica couldn’t hold it in any longer; she missed the girl too much. She wraps one arm over and around Taeyeon’s right shoulder while her other hand is placed behind the girls head, pulling her closer so as to feel more of the sensation she was giving. Taeyeons lips pull up into a sly smirk while she continues to attack Jessica’s neck. Yoonas’ plan was working so far; Jessica had obviously already forgiven her. All she had to do now was step it up a notch and progress things from where they were now. Jessica would forget this whole fight and forgive her. And Taeyeon would get some “private time” with her…which was always a plus in Taeyeons book.

 

“I want you.” Taeyeon pulled away and looked straight into Jessica’s eyes, almost breathless. Jessica could see longing and love in Taeyeon’s eyes. She could feel and see that Taeyeon truly did love her and only her. At that moment, Jessica knew she had forgiven Taeyeon.

 

She didn’t notice she was holding her breath until Taeyeon had her hands on the first button of her top. Jessica could see by the way Taeyeon looked at her that she was asking for permission to continue. She simply nodded her head, and in the next second, Taeyeon’s hands were ing her shirt in lightning speed. Jessica felt sudden coldness when her girlfriend slid her top down, leaving Jessica only in her bra. Not soon after, she felt a pair of warm lips on her collarbone, violently attacking with so much force. The sensations Jessica was feeling could not be described in words. She was sent on a trip of euphoria and loved every bit of it.

 

“T-Taeyeon…” Jessica faintly said

 

“Mmm…yeah, baby?” Taeyeon mumbled while still kissing her neck.

 

She pulls Taeyeons head up to face her, noticing the breathlessness and lust in her expression, “Let’s continue this in the living room”

 

Taeyeon couldn’t help but give a silly smile. She eagerly nodded her head and picked up Jessica by the as Jessica, herself, wrapped her legs around Taeyeon’s waist.

 

Lips met lips in utter anticipation as both lovers were equally putting in great passion into the kisses. Both Taeyeon and Jessica could not get enough of each other; practically intoxicated with the other girls’ lips. But who could blame them? After having a fight, and not being able to touch each other, it is only instinct to be acting this way.

 

They make their way to the living room and Taeyeon gently lays Jessica down on the couch, continuing to kiss her and roam her body. Unconsciously, Taeyeon’s hand first lands on Jessica’s inner thigh, slowly moving upwards towards her center. Wanting to take the pace slow, Taeyeon moves her hands to Jessica’s stomach, feeling her toned abs. She reaches for Jessica’s side and pulls her up against her body so that she could feel more of the girls’ figure she loved so much. The latter’s breath becomes uneven, “I’m s-sorry…I was…was so mean to you…Taengoo” Jessica manages to say as Taeyeon’s kisses and touches sent her a tingling sensation.

 

Taeyeon abruptly stops her ministrations on Jessica. She looks up to see the girl staring back with confusion in her expression, probably wondering why she stopped. The older girl caresses her girlfriend’s cheek before gently giving her a kiss on the lips.

 

“Don’t be silly, Sica. I’m the one who should be saying sorry. I was being stupid and inconsiderate of how you felt. I should’ve known you’d be jealous of me and Fany holding hands…I…I should’ve been right beside you, holding your hand during the Dream Concert” Jessica was able to see the guilt in Taeyeon’s face from what she just said. She suspected that the guilt and sorrow was eating Taeyeon up and Jessica could not bear to see another second of it.

 

“It’s fine, Taengoo” Jessica spoke, “I forgive you”

 

“No it’s not fine, babe. I hurt you. I made you feel like you weren’t important to me,” Taeyeon’s voice wavered, “But baby, you need to know that…that you mean everything, and more, to me! You’re the only girl I think about and the only girl I want. And I know I can be denser than a block of wood at times” Taeyeon chuckled, “but despite my moments of ignorance to you, you’re still the only thing that fills my mind”

 

Taeyeon continued to ramble on about how Jessica meant the world to her and how she was so sorry for what she had done. A chuckle escaped Jessica’s lips as she found it cute how her girlfriend was acting right now. She grabbed the sides of Taeyeon’s face and caressed her cheeks. Both girls were still in their current positions, with Jessica’s back laying on the couch and Taeyeon on top of her.

 

“I said it was fine, didn’t I?” Jessica gave Taeyeon an expectant look while still having a smile on her face, “Now, stop talking and kiss me before I decide to leave”

 

Without a seconds hesitation, Taeyeon began to kiss Jessica passionately once again. Not even 2 minutes had passed by and already both girls felt an abundant amount of lust for each other all over again. Jessica took the ends of Taeyeon’s shirt and slowly, but swiftly lifted it up and threw it to the floor, thus leaving her clad only in a bra. One by one, each piece of clothing was taken off and thrown to some part of the room, leaving the two girls dressed in nothing but their undergarments.

 

 

 

The night could only get better from there.

 

……………………………………………………………………………..

 

It was 11 o’clock when the other members finally made their way back to the dorm. Supposedly, they were out having a nice, little dinner in celebration of their upcoming comeback. But in reality, the girls just decided to kill time at the SM Entertainment practice room. They would only be spending about 30 minutes there, according to Taeyeon at least. She would call to inform them that they made up and that they could come back. But when 30 minutes turned into 2 hours, the members got impatient.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Aishhh! It’s been an hour already! How long is this gonna take?!” Sooyoung said, irritatedly ruffling her hair.

 

The girls were currently in the practice room of the SM building, doing all sorts of things…mostly things that were not fun. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri were in the middle of the room, sprawled out on the floor while laying on each other’s stomach. Yoona was on her phone, again, texting away. Seohyun, being the good little maknae that she was, was in front of the giant mirrors practicing their new dance for the new song they would be promoting. Tiffany and Sunny were sitting by the side table, happily chatting while taking selcas.

 

“Relax Sooyoung. Taeyeon’s probably having a hard time with Jessica…you know how stubborn she can be” Sunny said, leaning back on her chair.

“I’m just soooooo bored…and hungry!”

“I’m with the shikshin on this one. I’m getting pretty hungry too,” Hyoyeon said, turning to her side while holding her head up with her hand.

 

Yoona excitedly hopped over towards Yuri and Sooyoung and exclaimed, “Let’s order take-out!”

 

The girls’ expressions lit up at the idea and quickly gathered around in a circle in the middle of the room. Yuri went out and roamed the hallways looking for a menu. She happened to come across a girl, who looked like she was in her teens’. Suspecting that she was a trainee, Yuri approached her b with a confident smile. The girl noticed someone walking towards her and when she realized it was the Kwon Yuri of So Nyeo Shi Dae, the girl tensed up. (Did I mention she’s a huge SNSD fan?)

 

“Umm hello, I’m Yuri! I was wondering if you had a restaurant menu, by any chance?”

 

The girl stood speechless at the person in front of her. Although she was a trainee in SM Entertainment, she never expected she’d run into an SNSD member in her life. The girl was brought back from her reverie when she heard Yuri clear .

 

“Uhh...I umm….I-I don’t. I’m s-sorry!” The girl could see disappointment in Yuri’s face. Yuri was making her way back to the practice room in sadness. The girl couldn’t help but feel guilty for disappointing one of her biggest idols. She stares down and in her hands are two big brown paper bags. How could she be so clueless?! The girl had just returned from a Chinese restaurant after ordering food for her other trainee friends. Deciding that she shouldn’t waste a perfect moment to hang out with Yuri, she calls out to her,

 

“Wait! Y-Yuri u-unnie,” Yuri turns back around and stares at the girl with questioning eyes, “I-If you want, I actually b-bought a lot of food. Would y-you like t-to share?” Yuri’s lips slowly curved up into a smile. She ran back to the girl in excitement and grabbed her wrist,

 

“Alright! Come on, the other girls are waiting!”

 

The girls eyes widened in shocked. What?! The other members of SNSD?! She thought she would only be eating with Yuri. Before she could utter any sort of reply, her and Yuri were already opening the door to the practice room.

 

There they were. In front of the girls eyes stood the legendary girl group that she could only dream of meeting. Holding in her breath, the girl stood rooted to her spot when the members of Girls’ Generation began to shout happily and jump in pure joy.

 

“Girls!” Yuri quickly paused to turn to the trainee with a slightly embarrassed look on her face, “I’m sorry, but what’s your name?” The girl quietly chuckled,

 

“Umm...my n-name is Seulgi. Kang Seulgi,” She timidly said with her head tilted downwards

 

Yuri turned back to her members and exclaimed, “Seulgi was nice enough to share her food with us since I couldn’t find a menu!”

 

Suddenly, and without any emotional preparation for Seulgi, the Girls’ Generation members all stood up and ran towards Seulgi ready to hug her. The next thing she knew, Seulgi was trapped in a tight hug with her favorite girl group. All she was able to hear were shouts of “Thank you so much!” “Seulgi jjang!” or “You’re my new best friend!”

 

The rest of the hour, the girls and Seulgi sat in a big circle in the middle of the practice room, thankfully eating their food. Conversations consisted of Seulgi asking the girls several questions about how it felt to be the Nations’ girl group and, in return, they bombarded Seulgi with questions about…well, about themselves. This would definitely be a night that this trainee will never forget!

 

*End Flashback*

 

When the girls successfully made it back and entered their dorm, they were met with quite a sight to see. Shock filled all of their faces. Their mouths were open agape and eyes swiftly moved throughout the entire condo, examining the site in front of them.

 

Clothes scattered all throughout the floor, laying in a messy heap. Furniture, more specifically the coffee table, had been kicked out of place. But what was most shocking to see for the girls was what lay on the couch. On the couch, a certain couple was sleeping in each other’s embrace. What’s most important to note was the looks of disgust and horror written all over the other members faces.

 

 In front of their eyes, both Taeyeon and Jessica were completely . Jessica had her left arm behind Taeyeons back, hugging her waist while her right arm lay limp on Taeyeons stomach. Taeyeon, on the other hand, had her right arm securely around Jessica’s shoulder and her left hanging above her head. Fortunately, a blanket was covering both figures from the waist down. That meant that the girls were still able to see from the stomach upwards. Yuri already had her hands covering Seohyun’s eyes. Some had their hands covering their mouths in surprise while others couldn’t help but to giggle at what they saw.

 

“Oh. My. God” Tiffany was the first to speak

 

“Sh-Should we uhh…cover them?”

 

All the girls gave each other strange and scared looks as if saying don’t pick me! They retorted to another option which was Kai Bai Bo. To her dismay, Seohyun lost and was the one to do the dreaded task. Just as she was about to take her first step forward, Sunny made a suggestion.

 

“Actually,” She began, “Girls…let’s just leave them. Back to the practice room?”

 

The members eagerly nodded their heads in agreement and, without hesitation, left the dorm. And with that, the condo was left with two girls again. The door slammed shot and Taeyeon began to stir from her sleep. She stretched her arm and groggily opened her eyes to scan the room and because of that, Jessica began to stir as well.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Jessica asked while releasing a yawn

 

“Oh, it’s nothing babe,” Taeyeon brushed Jessica’s hair aside and kissed her forehead, “I just thought I heard something.”

 

They both shrugged their shoulders and decided to return to their sleep, happily laying in each other’s arms. But before they did, Jessica spoke up again,

 

“Taengoo, pull the blanket up a bit. Someone might see us .”

 

She pulled the blanket to cover both of their entire body, “Good thinking, Sica. That would be embarrassing if the girls walked in and saw us!”

 

They laughed at the thought of their members walking in on them and seeing their shocked faces. Soon after, they both returned to sleep with a smile on their faces. However, unbeknownst to them, the girls already did.

 

-END-

 

 


So I based this one shot on the recent 2014 Dream Concert when, during the end of the concert, Taeyeon and Tiffany were constantly holding hands. I thought it'd be fun to see a jealous Jessica react to this! kekeke~