Double Smirks

When Life Gets Interesting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's POV

It had been three weeks since 'The Incident' happened. Luhan and Sehun refused to talk about it and only referred to it as,'The Incident'. The oddest thing about The Incident was that Chanyeol was in on it to, and boy, did that piss Baekhyu off.  Baekhyun wanted Chanyeol all to himself, but Chanyeol barely glanced at him ever. Baekhyun's constant whining on how Chanyeol was neglecting him was very annoying. I regretted making him come clean about his not so subtle crush. So I decided to play a totally and completely evil practical joke on him. But I needed a partner in crime and it couldn't be Baekhyun or Chanyeol, as they were the targets, or Minseok, because frankly, Minseok is way to nice to do this sort of thing. So...yeah...somebody evil, who is willing to mess with Baekhyun for the fun of it...aha! Kyungsoo giggled at his revelation. You see, Baekhyun had an older brother, and he was one of the most evil people you have ever met.
This will be fun.

Baekhyun's POV

"What the hell Kyuhyun?" I was trying to learn new dances when Kyuhyun just barged in and started pulling me off the bed by my ankle. 
"There's something you have to see outside! This is an urgent matter Baekhyun!" I turned to glare at my hyung.
"Last time you said it was an urgent matter, you couldn't find the cheese. Go away." I heard a sigh and his hands released my ankle before he sauntered out of the room.  I finally won against Kyuhyun hyung!  I smiled to myself. Oh, I should've known better. Kyuhyun hyung does not loose against anybody. 
I was all settled down and had started the Very Good music video when two hands wrapped around both my ankles. 
"You should listen to your hyung, Baekhyun." A sensual voice purred. Oh no. I turned to find Kyuhyun and Heechul hyun smirking at me. Why. What did I do to deserve being on the receiving end of an annoyed hyung and boyfriend. To avoid them touching me again, I sat up and scrambled off the bed.
"What do you want."
"Come." Motioned Kyuhyun. They brought me downstairs so I could look out the bay window in our living room. I saw Chanyeol talking to Kyungsoo in the middle of the road. Why were they in the middle of the road? They could get hurt! "They won't get out of the road." Kyuhyun sighed."could you get them?" I raced out to the road.
Baekhyun missed Kyuhyun and Heechul high five each other with matching evil smirks. 
"Do you ever wish I was the type of boyfriend that would've stopped you?"
"Never."
"Thought so." Smiled Heechul as he leaned in and kissed his little Kyuhyun. 

Sehun POV

Dating Luhan was just as amazing as I always thought it would be. We had almost the same relationship as beforehand, except I was allowed to kiss him and have more skinship. It was amazing. Today we were ice skating. Luhan and I went ice skating once when we were little and I was so happy I got to do it again with him. 
"Hunnie, I can't put my skates on." Luhan pouted at me while holding his skates. Ugh, this is what I lived for. I neglected my own skates and came to his kneeled down in front of him. He held out his foot for me, and I slipped the skate on, before tying it as tight as I could. Then I did it with the other skate. When I was done, I went back to my skates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter