Peanut butter Chicken Waffles

When Life Gets Interesting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

"I'm sorry, what? You need me to do what?" I looked down at Kyungsoo. He might be asking me out, but I'm not actually sure.... 
Bang! 
I looked over to see...Baekhyun...I think....trying to quickly maneuver down their steep hill of a yard.
"Oh , Chanyeol, I don't like you but now we're dating okay?" Kyungsoo looked at me earnestly....I feel like this has something to do with the boy running down to us. I glanced up at him. To be honest, he's actually pretty hot, but I'm not rushing in to any relationship any time soon. "Okay?" Kyungsoo hissed. Jesus he's terrifying. I nodded awkwardly. "Kiss me!" He demanded. I was about to say no until I caught his gaze, and I'm not sure I have moved this fast ever. Suddenly I was leaning down, kissing Kyungsoo, who I barely know, because I think he will kill me if I don't. I felt him smirking into the kiss before deepening it, and I feel like this was a very bad idea.
"Kyu-Kyungsoo!...um...you guys should get out of the road...it's not a, uh, place to....make out..." I broke the kiss and looked over to see Bækhyun had made it to the street and was standing on the sidewalk awkwardly looking very hurt and sad. Does he like Kyungsoo? "Also, Kyungsoo, you are such an . Why are we friends? I clearly remember claiming him. Keep your hands off my property." Bækhyun stomped onto the road and pulled me back to the house. 
"You're welcome!!!" Kyungsoo called out. I turned to see him get into a random car and leave...um, what? Since when has a car been there....? I didn't have time to speculate before I was pulled inside a house. Bækhyun turned and looked at me.
"Stay." He said, pointing to the ground at my feet. He is just as terrifying as Kyungsoo, so I complied and watched him storm into the living room. 
"KYUHYUN AND HEECHUL YOU MOTHERING S!!" Two guys slowly turned around smirking before they broke their make out session. "NOW LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE! CHANYEOL PROBABLY SEES ME AS SOME KIND OF MANIAC!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A DATE WITH HIM YOU ING ES." Hmm, yes I do see him as a maniac now, but he's deliciously attractive and I would be very happy to go on a date with him...wait what. 
WHAT

~later after had gone down~

I stood there awkwardly staring at the unconscious Byun brothers. Heechul was a bloody mess, and I swear, I'm not sure how they all lived past the age of five. Heechul rolled over and looked at me. "Hey, Chanyeol's future boyfriend...take him and Kyu to their beds." I must never get involved with the Byun family ever again, they are all demons...though I guess Heechul isn't a Byun...? I'm so confused. "Well? Hurry up! I need to get this fluid off of me. It's totally destroying my life." 
...
I guess the best thing to do would be to pick Bækhyun up and not argue. So I did that. He was surprisingly light. Then I had to play the guessing game upstairs with the bedrooms. Which bedroom seems most like Bækhyun....I don't even know, I am as close to Baekhyun as I am with Hawaii-I know it exists, and I want to know about it, but I've never been anywhere near Hawaii.bi looked down at him and realized he's wearing eyeliner. So, then, maybe the room with a vanity. I checked the first bedroom. It had a bed with a Snoop Dog comforter. Curious, I got a closer look, and the sheets had Snoopdogs head photoshopped onto a variety of different animals....what the actual hell...
I quickly left that room.
The next room wasn't much better though. It was, literally, a store or something. Every toy you could ever think of was in there.
I didn't even enter that room. 
Honestly, the third room was very intimidating and terrifying, and I hadn't even touched the door yet. When I opened it however, it was like I had entered a hotel room, it was so clean, beige and boring, and I haven't known Bækhyun long, but I can for sure say this is not his room. Well...I guess fourth times the charm. It better ing be or I'll just dump him on the floor. 
The fourth room was purple, and had ten posters in it. A group picture of Girl's Generation, and one poster per member. The bedding was pink and blue stripes, kind of like those blankets baby's get when they leave the hospital after being born. The pillows were almost as weird as the Snoopdogs bedding. One was a giraffe, one was an Xbox controller, and one was Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Starry night to name a few. I was thinking it was Baekhyun's room, and this was confirmed when I looked on the ceiling and Bækhyun was written over and over in various fonts. This family is so ing weird.
I layed Baekhyu down on his bed and tucked his little adorable self in. He's sooo cute. So cute.
"KYU NEEDS HELP TO!! I CAN'T DO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE!"
I almost dropped Baekhyun after hearing Heechul screaming up at me. Then I quickly rushed downstairs and picked Kyuhyun up. 
"Oh yeah, Kyu's is the Snoopdog room." Heechul said as he walked in the room looking as if nothing had ever happened. And he couldn't take Kyuhyun up why??? "Take him up, then ce back down. I have a few questions for you." I gulped. I reaaaallyy don't like this family. Althoug Bækhyun is kinda adorable. And cute. And y. And sassy. And-you know what. I'm going to stop thinking. 
I took Kyuhyun up and set him down on the Snoopdog bed. When I got back downstairs, Heechul motioned to me to sit in a chair. That was fine except the chair was small, and I am not. 
I sat down awkwardly and fiddled my fingers trying to ignore Heechul's menacing gaze.
"Do you find Bækhyun attractive? Be honest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter