Guess what, Mr.Me

When Life Gets Interesting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s POV

~The day before~

“Chanyeol.” I caressed his hair, trying to say calm.”I’ll go on a date with you.” I paused, and pulled him closer in reply.
“You will?” I asked uncertainly. Did he know what he was saying? I wanted to make sure Sehun was completely aware of his decision. That was questionable, considering he was sobbing into my shirt. I pulled him away wiped his cheeks dry. He nodded at me, trying to hold back tears. “Come on then.” I wanted to know what was wrong, but I knew it would be hopeless to ask, so I picked up all his books and started towards a house a block away. He should feel better eventually.
“Where are we going?” Sehun asked, running to keep up with him.
“My house.” I replied. I wasn’t sure if Sehun could effectively lead me to his house, and my house was right here, so thats where I decided we would go. I turned into my yard and started trudging up to the front door. Sehun stopped walking. What was he doing? I turned to see him glancing from my house to me and back again. I gave him an asking look.
“You live here?” he asked.
“Yeah...”I nodded. I didn’t think there was anything particularly interesting about where I lived. It was a house. He smiled and giggled before pointing to the house across the street.
“Do you know them?” Referring to the neighbors I had never met.
“No” I shook my head.”I think my mom’s met them...maybe...I’m not sure.”
“No your mom doesn’t know them.” Sehun smiled.”Change of plans. Come on.” He motioned for me to follow him.
“What are we doing? And how do you know whether my mom’s met the neighbors or not?” We walked across the street to the neighbor’s house, and into their yard. Sehun is really confusing.
“Because I live here.” He laughed and opened the door. I looked at him in suprise.”Hey mom!” He called out. A nice looking lady stepped out from a doorway wearing an apron.
“Hello Sehun. How was school?” She wiped her hands on a cloth before returning to what I assumed was the kitchen. Sehun pulled me to the table at the end of the kitchen. He motioned for me to set his books down. I complied before looking around. I was amazed that Sehun lived here. How did I never notice my hot neighbor?
“It was fine. What’re you making?” He sat down at the breakfast bar eyeing the food Mrs. Oh was preparing.
“Today I’m trying to make a churro. It’s a Spanish pastry.” She looked up and saw me. Her expression changed, as she eyed me warily. “Who’s this? And where’s Luhan?” She asked turning back to Sehun. She looked confused as to why I was here. To be honest, I was confused to, but Sehun seemed to know what he was doing.
“Luhan’s at his house.” Sehun answered icily. Maybe him crying had something to do with Luhan, I thought noticing his change in tone. His mom noticed this to, but decided to ignore it, and returned to her churro. “Oh, and this is Chanyeol!” Smiled Sehun.”He’s our neighbor across the street.” I blushed at Sehun’s noticeable attitude change. That was adorable, but I need answers. I’ll ask him later, I guess. Mrs. Oh smiled at me.
“Nice to meet you Chanyeol. I’m sorry we haven’t met before...and that I can’t really shake your hand right now.” She held up her food-covered arms. Yes, I liked her.
“It’s fine, Mrs. Oh. I didn’t know Sehun lived here either, until just now, so your fine.” She  giggled at me.
“So why is Chanyeol here?” She asked Sehun. What is he going to say? Will he tell the truth? I hope not.
“He asked me out on a date earlier!” He told the truth. What is he thinking?! Nobody tells their parents things like this! I smiled nervously as Mrs. Oh studied me.
“He looks adorable, Sehun! Your lucky.” She smiled b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter