Little Sehun: dressed in drag

When Life Gets Interesting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am on a roll guys. You cannot stop me mwahahahahahahaha

 

Yixing's POV

Life as a SM trainee is hard. I expected it to be hard, but not hard like this. All I did was eat, dance, make up and photo shoots, sing, and repeat. Occasionally I would get the right amount of sleep, but a lot of times I would stay up late reading the current book Minnie or I had picked out. This week was my choice, and I had chosen a really good book, but also really depressing. The only good thing about 'The Boy Wore Black', was that, for a book, it was rather short, and most of your time 'reading' it was spent sobbing into tissues and hiccuping. It was Friday afternoon, during the second longest free time I had of the week when I finally finished the book, and just sat staring at the wall. I was so overwhelmed with emotion, it was like I had no emotions. So I just stared at the wall thinking about the events in the book. 
"Yixingieeee" a voice sing-songed. I heard it, but didn't turn to see who it was. I knew who it was, and I knew they would just come up and start talking to me whether I awknowledged them or not. I felt arms wrap around my neck and shoulders, and they rested their head on my shoulder before speaking again.
"Yixingie why don't you like me? I'm not annoying am I?" The girl pouted at me. Apparently there's a mirror in front of me, and I was now looking at said girl through it. She grinned at me, her lips curled up, and her eyes crescent shaped. Her hair stopped before it even reached my shoulder, and today the stylists had let her off, so it was just loosely framing her face.
"I like you Amber, you're not annoying."
"Good." 
I nodded and went back to staring at nothing, letting whatever she was saying float over me.
"YIXING!" 
I jumped, pretty freakin startled at a loud voice screaming in my ear.
"Yes?"
"What's wrong? You've been spacing out a ton recently, did you even hear what I just said?" I shook my head. "What's wrong? Come on you can tell me."
"Even if I don't want to tell you, you'd figure out somehow." I muttered.
"Awe, Yixingie knows me so well." She hugged me tighter before letting go then sitting down, back against the mirror. She motioned to the floor next to her, and I complied, to tired to argue with Amber over something stupid like sitting on the floor versus a chair. 
"So...you know how every Saturday I go to the bookstore?" She nodded." Well...I go there to meet my friend from my old book club, and we read a book and just hang out and talk to each other, until I have to come back here, but anyway, last Saturday, his friend's followed him to the book club because they thought he was meeting me for a date-"
"Which he was."
"No he wasn't" Amber gave me a pointed look, and I blushed even more. "Okay, maybe it was a date, but that's besides the point. Anyway, they sent one of his friends-Luhan in with a mic and camera to spy on us, but Luhan was too nice for that , so he left the mic and camera by some old couple and when Minseok and Luhan went to sabotage the rest of the group, they were all bawling their eyes out over the old couple's two week old kitten Nibbles who was going to be put down in a couple of days because they couldn't afford the surgery to fix it's cancer." Amber looked shocked. I wouldn't expect this story either, if I were her.
"Oh god, please don't tell me Nibbles died." She groaned, covering her face with her hands.
"Oh, no, they managed to make ten thousand dollars for the cat in two days, and the surgery was a success!" 
"What?! Really? How'd they do that?"
"Apparently they had some contest and the prize was getting a kiss from Luhan or Sehun."
"Wow...that's some crazyass right there." I nodded. Sometimes Minseok's life was straight out of a bad drama. "Wait....Sehun? Sehun who?"
"Oh Sehun." 
"Like, I-am-more-done-with-your-ing-stupid-y--face-then-you-know poker face Sehun?"
"Yeah"
"You know him?!? OMG GIVE ME HIS NUMBER YIXINGIE!!" She was kneeling over me, her hands shaking my shoulders back and forth.
"I don't have his number....but Minnie might."
"Okay we're going to see your boyfriend right now. Get up, come on, let's go!"
"He's not my boyfriend." I said as I stood up and Amber dragged me towards the back door of the SM building.
"Yes he is, shut up."
"And do we even have time?"
"Of course we do! We have an hour or something, let's go!"
"Okay okay, I'm going. Wrong way Amber. Minnie's house is this way." 
And so we went off to find Minseok and Sehun, me not realizing I neglected to explain to Amber why I was spacing out so much, until the next day. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter