I Just Wanna

When Life Gets Interesting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

I woke up to find arms wrapped around me a tight hug. At some point last night, Sehun and I must've started cuddling. I must admit, I do like this-waking up in his arms. It's quite nice. Nice enough, that I just laid there facing the wall, and listening to Sehun's light breathing from behind me. Eventually, after some deep thought that involved cosmology, the end of humankind, kittens and llamas, I decided to turn around, so I could see Sehun. That was a task unto itself, since I had to be gentle and quiet, and I had to turn without tickling Sehun, but I had to see Sehun because the deep thoughts involving cosmology, the end of humankind, kittens and llamas had made me sad, and I didn't want to cry after waking up so happily. I turned and finally got to see my pretty boyfriend. His eyes were closed, and his mouth was a little open, and he was snoring almost inaudible. Adorable. 
I reached up to trace his face with my fingers, because I know he has soft skin, but he rarely lets people touch it. I let my mind wander, hopefully away from the end of the world scenarios. What if there were planets shaped like heads? Kind of like Mario's ship in Super Mario Galaxy, but planets not a ship. Looking at Sehun's face, I tried to imagine what each feature would be. His nostrils would clearly be caves, probably full of crystals or diamonds. His ears would be caves, deep and dangerous, but chalk full of pure, bright gold. His black hair would probably be a massive forest that stretched across nearly the entire planet, an ocean of leaves and branches instead of water. His eyes....oh! They can be canyons, so deep and jagged, nobody ever dared to go near them, and it's rumored that a monster lives in them. All the people live in the area where Sehun's skin is, and the Queen and King live at the tip of is nose, ruling over all of their kingdom. His lips was the realm of the fairies, a magical, beautiful place, where no humans have ever entered and come out alive. Of course that is where the spaceship lands carrying people from my planet. They touch down on the bottom lip. 
'What planet is this again?'
'Planet 00412os-1994. Supposedly it is overflowing with natural resources, but we couldn't tell for sure with our telescopes on Luhanland, so we've come to look for resources to see if there is enough to start a mining colony.'
'Mmm, gotcha...so, where are we right now?'
'No idea. This is the one place we could never get a good look at, apparently...at least that's what Jim says.'
'Why would Jim know?'
'He's back at the station, tracking us.'
'Oh, okay'
Sora and Cing make there way across the fairy realm, from one corner to the other. Suddenly, a large explosion startles them, and they start running back towards the spaceship. 
'Cing! Hurry! Before that crack gets bigger and swallows you up!!' Cing runs, and leaps over the crack. They think he will make it, but he falls a few inches short of the other side. 'CING!!!!' screams Sora, and he hops out of the spaceship, and runs towards the crack in the ground. He leans over expecting the worse-a void of empty, black nothingness. Only to find Cing hanging from a ledge about a foot down! 
'Grab my hand!' He commands and reaches down towards his comrade. Cing grasps Sora's hand, and Sora pulls him up grunting at how heavy he is. Once both men

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter