Molecules are Magical

When Life Gets Interesting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Sehun's POV~

MINSEOK's idea for raising ten thousand dollars in two days was not what anybody expected from him. I could see Bækhyun doing this, but never Minseok. He wanted me and Luhan to hold a contest at school, and the winner would get to kiss us. We both immediately refused, but after everybody ganged up on us and started guilt tripping us, Luhan finally agreed, and since I was not being guilt tripped on my own, I just nodded and everybody started making the plan. It would be called, 'The Game', the most creative name to ever name a game. There will be twelve different stages of The Game. Dancing, drawing, eating, arithmetic, a spelling bee, a history trivia quiz, the most attractive baby, swimming, rock climbing, sleeping, singing, and guessing the cat's name. Everybody was told we were raising money to save a two week old kitten from dying, they got a picture of Nibbles and a pamphlet with all the rules for each individual stage. It cost ten dollars to compete, and everybody would be paired up. The winner was the pair with the most points, and they would get to kiss us.
Today was day one, and we had five-hundred and two pairs participate, and already had enough money to save Nibbles. We were going to play the game tomorrow to, but nobody knew what we could use the money for, so we decided tomorrow would be the day the winners are announced. Instead of doing homework, everybody pitched in and judged the pairs on their skills and added the points up. Most of the dancing pairs got fives out of tens, the drawing average was the same. Nobody knew what 'the most attractive baby' was, so only one-hundred pairs got points on that activity. You were supposed to use punnet squares and your genes, to create the most attractive baby that the pair could have. And to make it harder, we said attractive baby, not that they would be attractive later in life, that as a baby they were the most adorable things ever. Eventually, around midnight, we came up with three pairs who had tied for the highest score. Lee Soonkyu and  Hwang Miyoung, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, and  Lee Taeil and Ahn Jaehyo. Nobody knew any of them, even though they apparently knew Luhan and Sehun. The first group asked that if they win, could the boys call them their nicknames, Sunny and Tiffany please? The second group just wanted to give them cookies they made, and the third group wanted to see them kiss each other and that was it. 
"Why couldn't we have normal teams win?" Luhan whined.
"Well...at least we'd only have to kiss other people if Sunny and Tiffany win, and not at all if one of the other two groups win....and look, Lulu, if Jungkook and Taehyung win, we get cookies!" Lulu perked up a bit after that, enough that we managed to make the competition for the finals round. It was simple: read a passage and answer the question. Except from untrained eyes, the question had nothing to do with the passage. How Bækhyun managed to come up with this, nobody questioned this time: 
Many often led efforts caused underneath little expensive skylines. In NewYork, the happy, exciting, airy, interesting, rigid, smoky city, a teen teaches everybody reasons boys love unwashed electric lemon Izod genes. He to, free roaming of mothers, teaches how everyone see's unicorns no more often, rather, eventually then he eventually yells, SAY! Can all teenagers tell every raindrop reasons everyone dies loving it? Great hello today.

Question: Why is the sky blue?

Nobody got it, until Bækhyun, clearly annoyed, explained the code.
"It's so simple!" I exclaimed. Bækhyun just hummed, and we sat at lunch, waiting for the three pairs to come up for finals. 
Just then two absolutely beautiful girls pranced up to us, blushing.
"You must be Sunny and Tiffany?" Luhan asked, and he nodded to a girl as he said the names.
"Oh, you've got it wrong Oppa." The shorter girl giggled. "I'm Sunny, and dhe's Tiffany."
Luhan blushed, and I leaned over and kissed and comforting kiss on his cheek. The two girls in front of us tried not to squeal at first but when I kissed Luhan on the lips that just couldn't contain it anymore and started squealing and trying to to scream. It was kind of annoying, plus Luhan had steered nudging me away, so I leaned back in my chair and took out the paragraph.
"When the other two teams get here, you will all get this paragraph, and you need to read the paragraph and answer the question provided. The fastest team wins." Sunny and Tiffany nodded and sat down at a table near us, waiting for the other two teams. The next pair came a few seconds later. It was a couple, clearly shown by their hands entwined, and one of them was holding a box of chocolate chip cookies. They looked so adorable together, I almost didn't notice the cookies. Luhan did though, since he asked if they were Taehyung and Jungkook. The boy with orange hair nodded, while the one with black hair just held the cookies and looked at his feet. I pulled out another paragraph while Luhan repeated the instructions to the two boys. While he was talking, I noticed something.
"Hey, Bækhyun." I said when Luhan stopped speaking.
"What?"
"Come here."
"Ugh, why? I was perfectly happy eating my sandwich over here."
"Just get over here Bacon." Seconds later Bækhyun was holding my collar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter