Jellie Bellies

When Life Gets Interesting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV 

The next day, Amber stopped by my house again during her free time. We discovered that, despite not having seen each other in nearly a decade, that we were surprisingly similar people, and we haven't changed much since we were little. She was in the middle of telling me a story about how she sent love letters to a random guy at her middle school for eight months straight, day in and day out, for no reason, when the doorbell rang, and I looked out the window to see a happy looking boy with curly blonde hair, carrying a basket full of stuff. Why a basket?
"Hold on, I'll be right back." I told Amber.
"Hi Sehunnie!" Luhan smiled when I opened the door. "Can I come in?"
"Why do you still ask?"
"I have manners, unlike you." He kissed me lightly before bounding into the living room. "Oh! Sehun, you didn't tell me you had company."
"You didn't ask." I followed him in. He shrugged at me before turning to Amber.
"Hello! I'm Luhan, what's your name?" Amber's eyes perked up after hearing his name.
"Luhan? Ohmygosh it's so nice to see you again. I haven't seen you in forever!" She hugged Luhan, and he awkwardly hugged her back, more then slightly confused. 
"Uh, do I know you...?" 
"I'm Amber!"
"..."
"Amber Liu!" His eyes lit up with realization.
"Amber?! I did not expect to come to Sehunnie's house only to find you! No taking him away from me." He . She pulled away and gave me a lost look.
"What? What do you mean don't take away from you? Like best friend wise...?"
"Sehunnie~" pouted Luhan and he turned and glared at me. "You haven't told her yet?" I shook my head. "Why haven't you told her yet?" 
"Uh..." 
Amber was even more lost now, as she swiveled her head back and forth between our bantering. 
"What am I missing here?" She asked, slowly inching away from us."Do you two need a moment?" She turned to leave.
"Ah, nah we're fine." Giggled Luhan. Uh oh, what on earth does he have planned. She eyed him skeptically. "Just...." He thought for a moment before giving up and just gliding over to me and pressing his lips against mine. He held the basket behind me, and I pulled him into a nice, warm hug. It was just a sweet, chaste kiss, and I could taste chocolate on luhan's lips. Now I am extremely curious. I pulled away, and ran my fingers through his hair.
"Ah, yeah, why didn't you tell me, Sehun? This is kind of big."
"I thought you knew."
"No, no, I didn't, but know that I do, I can make sure not to hit on you Sehunnie." She winked, and Luhan's smile hardened and he pressed up against me. "I'm joking, I'm joking. Now tell me the story." 
We all sat down on the couch, me on the middle and Luhan and Amber on either side of me. We rencountered our somewhat recent adventures to her, sometimes I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter