Lucky Chance

When Life Gets Interesting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

I have today off and that's pretty awesome because it's my best friends birthday! Hoseok is my best trainee friend, and we decided to hang out all day for his birthday. I skipped down the hallway to the boys dorm and knocked on his door before bursting in. He was standing in the middle of his dorm, hunched over, and pulling his underwear up. He glanced up at me surprised.
"Oops!" I quickly shut the door. Who's ready for that type of relationship? Lol not me. A few minutes later I knocked again.
"Can I come in Seokie?"
"Erhmmm, yeah, I guess."
I came in and he was tightening his belt blushing profusely. I was probably blushing to, but meh. That's not really important right now. 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" I tackled him in a big bear hug, and he fell to the ground, pulling me with him. So I just hugged him on the ground, despite his horror at doing such a suggestive thing. Hoseok looks cute, but he's really a massive ert. And I'm pretty sure he fact that he's a ert embarrasses himself. I sat up and straddled him gleefully. This was clearly out of his comfort zone and it was amusing to see him try not to freak out. I'm not exactly the nicest person in the world I know. 
"So what do you wanna do today? We could go shopping or hang out with Yixing's friends-THEYRE really cool. We could bake something, or meet random strangers. Idk, what do you wanna do?"
"Um.....I dunno, but like, could you get off of me first Amber? This is really uncomfortable..." I slid off of him and sat next to him cross legged. He sat up and straightened out his clothes. He gazed at me pensively for a second before answering my question. 
"I guess we could hang out with Yixing's friends, you guys have talked about them a lot and I didn't really want to do anything today."
"Oh."
"What?"
"You're one of those people."
"???"
"The ones who try everything they can to ignore that their birthday exists. You people are so weird, like why does it embarrass you? I'll never understand. Anyway okay, let me call Sehun. He'll know what's up." I pulled my phone out and dialed his number.
"Hello?" Sehun said when he picked up. 
"Hey! Do you wanna hang out with me and probably Yixing for our friend, Hoseok's birthday? All of your friends are invited to."
"Uh...Luhan?! HOW DID YOU MAKE TOAST THAT FAST?!?!? No don't touch, this is my toast. You eat your magical stuff-Uh, sorry, yeah I think we can. I can ask Chanyeol and Bækhyun and stuff, when and where do you wanna meet?" I decided not to ask about the toast thing. 
"Like right now?? In front of the SM building?"
"Hmm, okay. I'll ask everybody and we'll just appear at some point."
"Sounds good. Byebye~"
"Bye."
"What did he say?" Hoseok asked when I hung up. 
"He said he'll gather some friends and they'll just appear in front of the SM building at some point randomly."
"Okay. Let's go wait for them then." He started out the door.
"But Seokkie~~~I'm hungryyyyyyy." I whined. He gave me a quick glare then continued out the door. 
"Let's go to the cafeteria." 
"Yay~~~!!"
He just grunted.
"Wait, let's get Yixing." We stopped at a door a few dorms down for Hoseok's. Seokkie knocked and Yixing's ROOMATE Namjoon opened the door. He was half asleep as his hair was askew. 
"Yes?" He yawned. 
"Can you tell Yixing to get d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter