Please take care of me

When Life Gets Interesting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

“Sehun? Where’s Luhan?” I looked up to see some tall boy I didn’t know start talking to me. “Well this is rare. You and Luhan are, like, joined at the hip!” He continued. Why was this boy talking to me? Nobody ever talked to me and Luhan-I’m pretty sure no student at our school even liked us. I mean, yeah, we got invited to a bunch of random events, but isn’t everybody? That’s what high school is.

“He’s just in the bathroom.” I replied. A short explanation might make him go away. Since people rarely talked to us, I developed a fear of people. Oh. Nope. He’s talking again.

“Oh. Well that makes sense.” He smiled.”Hey, I was wondering. Can you meet up with me after school? At the library? Only for like five minutes. I still have to catch the bus, so I can’t take that long.” Interesting. What would this boy want with me and Luhan. If he wanted to tell, or ask us something he could just say so now.

“Sure. We don’t have anything going on right after school, so yeah, we can come.”

“No, I meant just you...like without Luhan.” I raised my eyebrows. Just me? What? Why would he just want to talk to me?”I know, sorry to ask you this, it’s just...I really want to talk to just you.” the boy blushed. Why was he blushing? Agh so many questions. I nodded.”Okay well, bye. Thanks Sehun.” The boy turned around and started walking away.

“Wait.” I called out. He turned back. “What’s your name? You never told me that. And obviously you know my name, so what’s yours?” He started blushing again. Even his ears where pink.

“My name’s Chanyeol.” He replied, before disappearing into the crowd. Chanyeol. That seemed like a nice name. Hopefully he was a nice person, and he doesn’t beat me up. That would a lot. He better not do that, if he does, he can pay for my counseling appointments. I don’t think he would do that. I doubt people who blush while talking to someone, would then beat them up.

“Who was that?” I turned to see Luhan out of the bathroom. He looked at me with that adorable questioning face of his. Gah! Don’t do that Luhan, I’ll end up in the nurses office.

“Chanyeol.”

“And who is Chanyeol?”

“I don’t know. He came up to me just know, and asked if we-sorry I, could meet him in the library, after school. It won’t take to long. I’m sure you can just wait outside the doors.” Luhan seemed slightly surprised, then nodded.
“I wonder what he wants? People don’t usually talk to just one of us.”

“I know. Thats what I was thinking. He was weird to. Like, I asked what his name was, and he blushed.”

“Did he tell you his name though?” Luhan asked while pulling his books out of his locker.

“Um, yeah. Chanyeol, remember?” Silly Luhan. I told you his name, so obviously he told it to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter