Yah, you idiot!!

Supernatural Attraction

~ yay sorry for the late update :3 ~


"Hey Minnie-ah... Come eat." Hangeng called from the kitchen as he brought out steaming hot plates of Beijing fried rice, followed by a strangely smiley heechul. Sungmin snapped out of his daze and wiped his tears which had unknowingly fell in the time he'd been thinking about kyuhyun.

"Yah, hannie. Who said you could give min a nickname?" Heechul pouted.

"Since I said so? Come on, princess. I call Zhou Mi 'Mimi' too." Hangeng simply replied as he lay down the utensils.

"Yeah, but you knew him so much longer than Minnie." 

"Mhmm. So? You call him Minnie too."

"Aish whatever I'm not talking to you anymore." Heechul sulked. Hangeng simply gave a small laugh. He knew his princess wouldn't be angry at him for long.

"Hyung?" Zhou Mi suddenly appeared out of nowhere. 

"FOOD!!!" Henry shouted in glee as he reached out for a plate.

"Whoa. Calm down, mochi." Hangeng laughed as he passed Henry and Zhou Mi a plate each. He swore he heard heechul mumble something along the lines of "what's up with the nicknames again. Idiot..." Somewhere in the background, which made him smirk.

"Oh yeah, hyung. Leeteuk-hyung told me they're coming back tomorrow." Zhou Mi smiled.

"Hyungie, me and Mimi are gonna eat there cause we wanna watch a show." Henry smiled as he bounced of to the sofa just as sungmin walked up.

"Hey Minnie... Here's your share." Hangeng smiled.

"Nah, it's okay, hyung. I'm not hungry." Sungmin forced a smile as he rejected the food and walked off into his room.

"Aish this kid..." Heechul murmured. Hangeng simply sighed.

"Hey Chul? You eat first. I'll check in on him, okay?" Hangeng finally spoke.

"Mmkay." Heechul mumbled nonchalantly. Heechul felt jealous, if he had to be perfectly honest. But he knew. He knew sungmin needed help, and he knew hangeng could help him. Hangeng really knew how to understand people. More so than Zhou Mi, heechul thought as he sniggered a little at the thought.

"Sungmin..?" Hangeng said as he walked through the slightly ajar doors. He was met with a weak and crying sungmin, who cowered in fear and tried to hide his tears when his hyung walked in.

"Y-yes, hyung?" Sungmin asked, feigning ignorance as he forced a smile.

"You don't have to pretend, Minnie-ah. Not around me. I know how you feel." Hangeng sighed as he watched his dongsaeng's smile fade off.

"I-I hyung..." 

"I know. But listen, okay?" Hangeng said as sungmin nodded.

"I know you are worried about kyuhyun. We all are. But he needs you, sungmin. I'm sure he's staying strong for you. So you do the same for him, okay? You can't give up now."

"I-I'm not giving up." Sungmin defended.

"I know you aren't. But if you keep this up, it will come soon. Minnie-ah... You can't show this weak side of yours before the battle has even begun."

"But... But I... Hyung. Without kyu, I can't."

"See? That's what I mean, sungmin-ah. You can't give up. We are all here for you. You don't have to hide your feelings. Even if no one understands you, you know I do. I understand you and I want to help you, min."

"I... Hyung..." 

"Sungmin, you want to save kyu and find him again, right?"

"Yeah, of course..."
 
"Then you need the energy to fight, sungmin. So eat. Dry your tears and eat. You need to stay strong, sungmin-ah. If not for yourself, for kyu."

"I-I get it, hyung. Thanks so much. I'll be out in a second." Sungmin smiled as he headed to dry his tears and wash his face.

Outside, heechul smiled silently with tears in his eyes, proud of hangeng. He'd been so understanding, so caring. And heechul was happy about that. Then he heard footsteps approaching and he tensed up.

he's coming oh my gosh, heechul. RUN!!!!! Heechul ran as fast as he could and reached the table in record speed, wiping he tears and pretending nothing happened.

"Chul-ah. How's it? Taste good?" Hangeng asked.

"Yeah. It's great." Heechul simply replied.

"Chul... Why are you sweating so much? You look like you just ran a marathon."

"H-huh? No. W-what are you talking about?" Heechul panted, mentally cursing his physical fitness.

"Oh sure, sure. Go on, keep pretending." Hangeng teased as he sat down next to heechul.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Heechul glared.

"Oh please, Chul. You think I'm stupid? I know you were out there." Hangeng simply replied.

"Wait what?" Heechul blushed.

"Please, princess. Your sniffles were so obvious."

"What..."

"I can hear you, you know." Hangeng continued, laughing.

"Aish, Babo hangeng!!!" Heechul sulked.

"HAHHA well you're my dear Babo princess, my dear. In case you forgot."

"EWWWW cut it out I'm trying to eat here." Sungmin suddenly popped up out of nowhere.

"Ah, Minnie. I see you finally got appetite." Heechul said, feigning ignorance yet again.

"Aigoo, heechul-hyung. You could be less obvious you know." Sungmin smirked. Wait what. Sungmin smirked? Must have been kyuhyun.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw your shadow outside the door, hyung."

"What door?" Heechul cocked my head to one side, pretending he didn't know anything.

"My room door."

"Your room? Why would I be remotely interested in your room?"

"Maybe cause hangeng-hyung was inside? With me?"

"No..."

"Stop pretending and eat, Chul-ah. We all know." Hangeng high fived sungmin from across the table as they smirked at heechul.

"Aish. I swear, Minnie, you spend too much time with that kyuhyun." Heechul sighed.

"UHUH... Says the person who Leeteuk blames for having corrupted baby kyu."

"Aish stupid bunny. And you, hannie. You are spending too much time with bunny."

"Oh am I?"

"Yes you are!!!"

"Mhmm. Noted." Hangeng mumbled.

"YAH YOU IDIOT!" Heechul shouted as he hit hangeng on the head with a spoon and started chasing hangeng around the house with it. Sungmin just watched the playful childish pair in amusement.

"Kyuhyun-ah... I miss you. I'll stay strong for you, I promise. So you do the same for me too, okay? Love you kyu. Please be safe..." Sungmin smiled as he finished up his meal.


Hi :3 how do ya like the new poster :3 and sorry the action hasn't begun >< cause you know I needed the sungmin part and OFC HANCHUL :333 but it will come Soon :3

please comment/subscribe :3