EWWW

Supernatural Attraction

~ heyyy I rushed this chap out cos a single update is just too little :3 ~


No-one's POV:

After the long session of games and numerous forfeits, the jet landed. It was only 2.00 PM In this place, though their body clocks told them otherwise. They really had to adapt.

"Okay guys, let's go!!!!" Leeteuk smiled enthusiastically. None of the rest seemed quite as interested as him, which made him frown.

"Aish, forget it. What so the point of being all enthusiastic when all of you react like that?!" Leeteuk pouted as he threw his hands up and walked off board, retrieving his luggage. The rest of them just laugh at him as they got up one after another.

"So hyung, where do we go?" Siwon asked, looking at Leeteuk, who studied his map.

"Well... I think we have to go northwest." Leeteuk mumbled as he walked in front of the rest.

"Aish these stupid flies, and the humidity is going to do so much to my hair. I swear, if I get a single bite, I am going to set them on demonic fire. Or get hannie to do it." Heechul muttered angrily to sungmin, who nodded his head.

"I know right. And the dirt. Oh my gosh, the dirt. Can you imagine it getting all over your designer pink clothes?!" Sungmin whined in disgust.

"That's not the worst, Minnie-ah... The worst is that there aren't actual toilets for you to wash yourself clean in." Kyuhyun chirped evilly with a smirk on his face as he looked at sungmin's dismayed expression.

"Ahhhhhh my life is screwed." Heechul screamed in frustration. Hangeng, who was walking next to him, gave a small laugh and placed a comforting hand on heechul's shoulder.

"Heechul-ah, calm down. You'll look beautiful no matter what!" He joked in an attempt to lift his friend's mood. It just made heechul blush though.

"Aigoo... The flirting yesterday must have really worked wonders." Sungmin smiled at his hyungs. Kyuhyun just let out a muffled laugh as he eyed the blushing two.

"Aish, sungmin-ah stop." Hangeng mumbled softly as he sped up and walked off.

"Hahahahaha oh my gosh. I think he really likes heechul-hyung!!" Sungmin gushed as kyuhyun smirked and heechul looked on disapprovingly.

"Excuse me, I'm still here!" Heechul mumbled sheepishly, cursing his two dongsaengs under his breathe as he followed hangeng.

"Not now he isn't." Kyuhyun smiled as he whipped out his phone.


KH: LOL hyungs. You don't know what just happened.

SM: YEAHHHHHH 

RW: what happened?

KH: It's hanchul. ;3

LT: what?!!!

SM: well hangeng-hyung mentioned something like heechul hyung being beautiful even if he was covered in mud and all that disgusting stuff, so me and kyu...

KH: ...mentioned something about their flirtation working wonders...

SM: which led to them both blushing and running away.

KH: which proves they like each other.

Henry: O.O

KI: HAHAHAHA really!

LT: KYAAAAA my babies :'3

DH: :3333

EH: ^^

ZM: good move there kyuhyun. I approve.

KH: of course you do hyung, I'm not the genius evil maknae for no reason. >:3

SM: aish, Mimi don't feed his ego. It's not good.

KH: MINNIEEEEEE!!!!!!!! D':

SM: hehehehe sorry kyunnie :3

KH: I am depressed now. Goodbye hyungs D':

SM: EHHHHH KYUUUU :O

SM: KYUUUUU~~~

SM: aish kyu I'm sorry :<

KH: really? >':

SM: YEAH ^^

KH: make it up to me then ;3

SM: aish fine.

LT: OH MY GOSH MAKNAE!!!

KH: what hyung? I never specified anything... ;3 *innocent smile*

LT: kyuhyun-ah!!!!!!!!!

KH: so it was completely YOUR interpretation which made it erted ;3

LT: aish I give up!! Stupid maknae...

KH: hyung I read that!!!!

LT: YOU STUPID MAKNAE I AM GOING TO KILL YO---

RW: OMGGGG 

ALL: WHAT?!!

RW: l-look at hanchul over there!!!!!! ><


With that, everyone looked up from their phones and turned to look at their hanchul couple... Who were... Doing nothing?


KH: what the heck, wook?!!

RW: SHUT UP MAKNAE I AM YOUR HYUNG!!!! Plus I was helping you so Leeteuk hyung wouldn't KILL YOU. SO BE GRATEFUL!!!

KH: O.o OH MY GOSH ryeowookie-hyung. Calm down I have never seen you so mad >< I'm sorry hyung. And... thanks.

LT: ... Wookie-ah...

YS: aish maknae. Come on wookie. Calm down.

RW: Aish that stupid maknae...

KH: I-I'm sorry...

RW: urgh ok. I forgive you kyu. ^^

KH: *sighs in relief*

LT: hey that's not fair!!! How come you never listen to me when I get mad?!

KH: *snorts*

LT: YAH KYU YOU...

KH: *bored*

LT: YOU STUPID, STUPID MAKNAE 

KH: Meh.

LT: YAH!!!!!!


Their childish bickering between the oldest and youngest just went on until they reached their camp, which was a simple cottage-like building big enough to fit them all. It was pretty grand for an outdoor building deep inside the jungles. In fact, this place was pretty much a full-blown building, with good washrooms (to heechul and sungmin's surprise) and good living quarters.

"Are you all ok if we stick with the roomings?" Leeteuk asked as he flopped down on the long sofa made of bamboo. He looked around at his smirking dongsaengs and changed his mind.

"No you know what I think we need to switch things up a little." He smiled, secretly taking reveng on kyuhyun.

"But hyung!!!" Kyuhyun whined.

"Well, I DO need you all awake and ready... Full of energy." Leeteuk smirked, eyeing the maknae evilly.

"Urgh fine!!!" The latter cursed.

"Mhmm. I only trust... You, you, you, you, and me." He said, pointing to Kangin  shindong, and the hanchul couple.

"HYUNG!!" The rest of them cried. Leeteuk just ignored them.

"Ok so... Ryeowook and sungmin, kyuhyun and Henry (this earned a scream from Henry, who didn't want to room with his erted hyung. Basically he still couldn't forget the contents of the text), and yesung and Zhou Mi." Leeteuk announced, ignoring the cries of protest even though he did feel bad for baby Henry.

"Ok so what? Do we go now?" Heechul asked.

"Yeah. Grab the cameras and go. The surveillance team go too. The rest of you stay here and guard the camps." Leeteuk ordered as everyone prepared.


RW: lookie at hanchul :3

KH: are you for real?

RW: yeah, just look!


Everyone turned to their hanchul couple and eavesdropped.

"Gengie, let's go." Heechul mumbled, armed with a camera bag. 

"What's that, princess? New nickname?" Hangeng replied with a laugh.

"YEAH. So you make me one too." Heechul exclaimed like a little kid.

"HAHHA ok, Heenim." Hangeng smiled.

"Heenim? That's nice. But no, stick to chullie or princess they sound better." Heechul said. 

"Ok, my dear princess heechullie..." Hangeng winked, signaling to heechul, who got the message and smirked back.

"Mhmm, my dear gengie. Why don't you wear your leather jacket? You look damn hot in it."

"Nah, it'll be too hot, dear Chul."

"Oh really. Then why not give up clothes altogether?" Heechul purred as they glanced at the eavesdropping members who were as red as tomatoes now.

"EWWWWWWW GO AWAY AND GET A ROOMM!!!" They cried in unison as hanchul just laughed and walked off with their cameras.


Heyyy :3 hope you like the hanchul flirtage ;3333 and I know, phones can't exactly work in a forest. But no, ignore that fact. Cause their hanchul project group chat is fun to write.

thanks please comment/subscribe :33 <33