So screwed

Supernatural Attraction

~ hey this is chapter 19 :3 hope you like it :3 ~


After the cameras were set up (which took a lot of effort since they kept falling off the branches of the trees they were placed on), the four of them -- hangeng, heechul, eunhyuk and Donghae sat down for a short break, listening as the rapidly moving water swirled off the edge of the cliff. Then they heard a loud rustle of leaves. 

Hangeng opened his eyes upon hearing that sound, but seeing as there was nothing he dismissed as mere wind blowing. Then his phone began to vibrate violently. He frowned as he picked up his phone.

"Hello?" He mumbled grumpily into the phone. That stupid cho kyuhyun had the nerve to interrupt his peaceful rest. He saw heechul coming towards him and he put it on loudspeaker.

"H-hyung..." Kyuhyun mumbled quickly. He sounded like he was running.

"You have to hurry up and get to base camp hyung." 

"What? Why?" Hanchul asked as they heard an unnerving shriek ring out in the background. It was undeniably sungmin.

"Aish hyung!!! Just... Hurry up okay? It's not safe here. And if you see any flying colorful orbs, don't. Touch. Them. They are secretly serpents." Kyuhyun said.

"... Kyu, you're not making sense." Hangeng spoke.

"Aish that's not the point!! Just go back to base camp. NOW." They heard another bloodcurdling scream and their eyes widened in shock. That... Was leeteuk...

"AISH HURRY HYUNG I CAN'T TALK ANY LONGER. YOUR FREAKING LIVES ARE AT STAKE!!" The maknae shouted into the phone and hung up. They were still trying to make sense of the maknae's words when they heard Donghae shout.

"Ooh hyung!!!! Look at those pretty glowing orbs there!!" He mumbled as he reached out to touch one of them.

"NOOOOO!!!!" Hangeng and heechul screamed as they ran over, but it was too late. The finger had already made contact with the orb, which, as expected, morphed into a huge serpent. 

"AISH HYUK, HAE!!! HURRY AND RUN!!!" The hyungs shouted as they grabbed their shocked dongsaengs and began to run back to camp. Hangeng set up a wall of fire that followed after them to keep their attackers from reaching them while heechul left a trail of explosive demonic orbs after them as they ran for their lives. After what seemed like forever, they saw the camp.

"HYUNGS!!! You're back early!" Ryeowook smiled, oblivious to the drama happening.

"Aish wookie, it's not the time for this!!" Heechul shouted as he neared.

"Oh my god, what are those?!!" Siwon cried as he saw the approaching serpents.

". Is everyone here?!" Yesung cursed as he looked at the surveillance team which was also running towards them. He ran over to help support Leeteuk who seemed to be wounded.

"Hyungs!!" They heard shindong cry as he approached them as well.

"Great, everyone is here right? Now we need to set up a force field to keep them away." Kibum smiled bitterly as he watched on. The demons didn't need to be told twice. They created a giant blast of energy as it enveloped the camp, temporarily guarding it. They watched in relief as those creatures hissed sharply and turned away. But this was not the end. They knew it. 

"Well, we're safe for now... I'm gonna go contact hyung to let him know what we encountered." Kangin announced as he headed to his room.

"What was that?" Zhou Mi spoke out of nowhere.

"We're not sure. It's the first time we've seen it..." Sungmin said, forcing a smile.

"I just hope this force field is strong enough to keep us safe for tonight..." Heechul mumbled as he leaned on hangeng for comfort. Forget awkwardness, the shock was way too much for him to handle.

"It'll be fine, chullie-ah..." Hangeng soothed. 

"Actually wait... Why not we set up another forcefield? A stronger one." He proposed.

"And how would we do that?" Kyuhyun asked, hugging sungmin.

"Well you remember that time I touched that orb? I have this feeling if we all pitch in the force field might be stronger." Hangeng explained.

"Good idea. Let's give it a try." Leeteuk smiled as he winced from the pain in his ankle. One of those stupid serpents had made him trip.

"Are you alright if we do it now? Do you have energy?" A concerned hangeng asked the currently very weak heechul.

"Y-yeah... Just... Help me up..." Heechul muttered and held out his hand. Hangeng grabbed it and pulled him over to the couch where Leeteuk was. 

"Sit, you can still create your demonic orbs..." Hangeng smiled as he turned away and watched as they nodded at him. The demons began their ritual, shooting their energies into one ball in the middle. The rest of them shot their own at the ball, which became very obviously stronger. Then the demons released it into the sky as a force field.

"There. It should be able to protect us until tomorrow. Now go sleep. It has been a tiring day..." Leeteuk smiled tiredly.

"Hyung, since we didn't do much I think we can check the footage if you don't mind." Ryeowook suggested, knowing very well that his tired hyung would do that in secret.

"Thank you wookie. I appreciate it." Leeteuk smiled at his dongsaeng as Kangin helped him into their room as the rest retired to their own rooms.


"Hey hannie?" Heechul whispered softly as they entered their room.

"Yeah?" Hangeng replied with a yawn.

"Thanks, gengie... For... You know, staying with me and all." Heechul blushed.

"Haha no problem. If you have anything you can just look for me." Hangeng smiled as heechul hugged him.

"Really thank you, hangeng." Heechul mumbled as he pulled away.

"Now rest. It's late and I know you're tired."

"You too, princess." Hangeng smiled and they drifted off into sleep.


"Hey hyung... Look. This shows the transformation of those giant serpents!!" Ryeowook yelled as yesung and shindong walked over to him. After the past hour of finding nothing in the footage, they were almost ready to give up. Then they looked and saw that ryeowook was right.

"Wait... Pause." Yesung frowned as he watched. Something was wrong.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah pause and zoom in on it." Yesung continued as ryeowook did as he was told.

"." Yesung cursed as he looked at the screen.

"What?" Shindong asked. To him, nothing seemed wrong.

"There. Do you see it? Over there." He pointed to a black splotch of color that appeared as those balls morphed into those dreaded serpents.

"Yeah?" Ryeowook asked in confusion.

"Aish don't you get it?" Yesung yelled in frustration.

"There. That. It's not just black. It symbolizes darkness, wookie. Do you not remember? It was always said that only powerful creatures had the black poison in their blood. And these deadly creatures do." 

"Y-you mean..." 

"Yes. If we don't run away or defeat them soon, we are as good as dead."


Hey sorry for the lack of hanchul :< but hey. :3

anyway... Here's what the ritual-ish thing looks like: