Taemin

Supernatural Attraction

~ yay I was right it is a double update hahaha :3 ~


"Ok guys, hurry up. We don't have much time." Leeteuk said as he gathered everyone into the training room.

"So what do we do?" Kangin asked.

"We have created practice targets for you guys. First we will use a stationary one to judge how much damage you can make. And then the targets will be changed to moving ones, though weaker, before you are allowed to train with stronger ones. Got it?" They all nodded.

"Good. Now go." Leeteuk smiled as kyuhyun set them up.

Everyone took a certain area in the room, which was pretty cramped for 15 guys, but still big enough to allow them to train properly. Heechul gave hangeng a word of encouragement before leaving to practice. Hangeng just smiled in return.

Hangeng blasted his target with a small burst of flame to just how much damage it made, and to his surprise the serpent just burnt up and disappeared. He frowned. There was something wrong. Monsters with black magic were too strong to be so easily defeated. It was impossible. He hadn't even put in that much energy. It was just a basic attack. He looked around the room, where everyone was still struggling. He could tell that water and leaves didn't really work well on them, seeing as eunhae were putting in a lot of effort into it yet they still couldn't defeat the monsters. Hangeng then saw kyuhyun standing bored at the side, staring at nothing in particular. He walked over to him.

"Hey kyu." He said.

"Yeah?"

"Urm... Why aren't you urm training?"

"Huh. I don't need to. I created them, remember?" Kyuhyun smiled. Okay. Kyuhyun never smiled. Except to sungmin. Then again he respected hangeng more than Leeteuk for some reason they don't know so he just shrugged it off.

"Ok..." 

"What about you? Why aren't YOU training?"

"Oh that. Urm you see I was just gonna ask you that. I think my target isn't working."

"Huh?" Kyuhyun frowned. His creations should have worked...

"I mean, it was defeated really easily."

"Oh. Urm why don't you try with his?" Kyuhyun asked, pointing in donghae's direction.

"Ok..." Hangeng frowned, walking off.

"Hae-ah... Can I try?" He asked an exhausted Donghae who simply nodded and sat down to watch. Hangeng simply threw another fireball, a smaller one this time, at the target. He knew kyuhyun was watching him. As expected, the target blew up easily.

"Unfair!!!" Songhai cried.

"What the..." Kyuhyun muttered and cursed.

"Huh?!" Everyone shouted, having witnessed the scene.

"I just... I think fire works well." Kyuhyun said.

"I think so too." Hangeng smiled. They resumed practice, until suddenly, the moving targets suddenly charged at them all.

"Whoa, kyuhyun you never said they could identify their target." Leeteuk said.

"Point being... They aren't targets anymore." Kyuhyun smirked as he reached out his hand and all of the serpents froze.

"What..." His hyungs just mumbled. Something was off. Something was very, very off.

"You didn't realize?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Kyu-ah this is a joke right?" Sungmin asked, latching on to kyuhyun's arm. The latter simply threw him onto the ground harshly.

"K-kyu..." Sungmin mumbled as his eyes watered.

"You are not kyuhyun. Who are you and where is kyuhyun?!" Heechul seethed as hangeng put a comforting hand on his arm.

"Oh heechullie... Don't you remember me?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Who are you?!" Heechul repeated.

"I'm hurt, Chul-ah. You don't remember me? Your own brother?"

"BROTHER?!" Everyone except for hangeng yelled as they looked at heechul, who froze. 

"Yes, Chul. It's me. Didn't you introduce me to your dear friends?" Kyuhyun smiled as his form shifted and he revealed his true self -- a young boy with a black cape and gloves, wearing an elaborate black mask with a silver design on it which hid half of his face from the world.

"Y-you..." Heechul's face paled as he held onto hangeng for support as taemin walked closer.

"Oh hey look, how sweet. It seems your friend here knows me." Taemin smirked.

"Go away." Heechul whispered.

"Oh, chullie. Is this the way to welcome your brother?"

"You are no brother of mine. From the day you left me to die, I had given up."

"That hurts heechul. It hurts so much." Taemin feigned hurt. Heechul rolled his eyes.

"Go away." Hangeng seethed, glaring at taemin.

"aww how cute. I see you've gotten yourself a best friend, heechul. Mind if I take him?"

"You will not touch him. Go away and leave us alone!" Heechul cried.

"TSK TSK. How protective, aren't you?" Taemin continued walking closer.

"I SAID GO AWAY!!!" Heechul yelled. 

"Aww I was gonna give you and your friends another chance, but no. I don't see why I should now. You will regret treating me like this, heechul. I swear."

"Don't you dare hurt any of my friends."

"Why should I listen to you?" 

"You... Where is kyuhyun."

"Somewhere."

"Where. Is. Kyuhyun."

"I'm not gonna tell, dear brother. You want him, find him yourself."

"You... You are not the brother I once had. Give me my brother back." Heechul said, tearing up.

"He's not coming back. The old me you knew? He's dead." Taemin said with a blank face.

"Oh and your dear friend here is too strong for my liking. So I'm afraid you'll have to say bye bye to him too." Taemin smiled as he looked at hangeng.

"NO!!!" Heechul yelled.

"I'll let them off once, heechul. You guys may get off this place which will soon belong to me and go back to wherever you came from, and stay there silently, and I will not kill you. Until I decide to conquer your home too." Taemin smirked and with a flick of his fingers disappeared.

"Chul-ah, you okay?" Hangeng said in concern.

"You need to explain, heechul." Yesung said.

"I swear, Taemin. You will regret ever threatening my friends..." Heechul cursed as he stood up and left the room with hangeng following after. The others just stood in shock as the realization sunk in. 

Taemin, the creator of black poison... Was heechul's brother.


Yay he appears. And where is kyu D: hahaha anyway as you can tell taemin is pretty well-known :3 so :3

please comment/subscribe :3 <3