Kyu-ah... Where are you?

Supernatural Attraction

~ well well screw the triple it's officially a quadruple (?) update :3 ~


"H-hannie?" Heechul called as he woke up from his sleep. Stupid Zhou Mi...

"Oh Chul-ah, you're awake?" Hangeng smiled as he walked in with a cup of water which he passed to heechul, who accepted it gratefully.

"Thanks."

"Urm... Chul-ah, I have something to tell you..." 

"What?"

"Well you see..." Hangeng sighed, he didn't know what to say. Heechul rolled his eyes.

"You want to tell me that they left right?"

"W-what... How... How did you know?"

"You think I'm stupid? Once Leeteuk gets an idea in his head, he never let's it go."

"Ah... So... You're fine with it?" Hangeng sighed in relief.

"No."

"Huh?" Hangeng furrowed his eyebrows. He was confused.

"No. I told them not to go yet they went. So you think I'd be happy? No."

"But Chul-ah..."

"Hangeng, please. Don't tell me it's for my own good or any of that."

"Ok..."

"I'm thankful at least you're here." Heechul mumbled. Hangeng smiled until he heard heechul's next words.

"I will still treat them as betrayers, no matter what they say. They went because they were afraid." Heechul scoffed.

"Heechul..."

"I said no, geng. Stop."

"But Chul. You know what they are doing is not betrayal. They are coming back for us, heechul. They don't fear taemin. They are not running away."

"How can you be sure? Oh yeah. It's cause you never had the feeling of being left behind to die. Trust me, geng. I know that feeling all too well. And I know they are doing the same." Heechul stated resolutely. Hangeng was angry now. How could heechul not trust his friends?

"I've had enough heechul. Stop it. You aren't thinking straight now."

"Oh, really? You think that, geng?" Heechul whispered.

"Yes. I think you're being childish right now, heechul. Sungmin lost kyuhyun, yet he's still more composed than you. What did YOU lose? NOTHING. So stop it." Hangeng seethed. The words cut into heechul like a knife and he laughed bitterly.

"You're wrong, geng. I was wrong too. I said I was glad you were still here. But no. You're gone too. There's no one here for me now, geng. Go on, go find Minnie and leave with him, why don't you? Oh yeah. Cause min would never leave without kyu. Just go, geng. I don't need you anymore." Heechul said, fighting back tears.

"Chul... I'm sorry." Hangeng apologized. He hated himself. He should have known this was going to happen.

"Just go."

"I'm not leaving you alone here."

"I said, go. GO."

"No."

"GO!"

"I said that if you stayed, I'd stay. If you go, I'd go. And you're staying. So I shall stay."

"You think that? Great. Then I'll leave." Heechul said as he stormed out of the room.

"Come Minnie let's go get kyu." Heechul randomly announced.

"Huh?" Asked a confused sungmin.

"No, Chul. Sungmin, it's nothing. Please, just listen to me."

"I've heard enough, geng. Stop."

"Just once more. Just once. Please?"

"It's not necessary." Heechul said coldly.

"NO. You listen to me, Kim heechul." Hangeng shouted, dragging him back into the room. 


"What do you want to say, geng? Say it quick."

"I'm sorry."

"For what? You did nothing wrong." Heechul said, not letting any form of emotion show on his face. He knew it. Hangeng didn't do anything. But his pride didn't let him agree.

"I did, Chul. I was inconsiderate and stupid. I'd told myself not to anger you or make you lose faith in me because I know you will be alone. And I don't want that for you, Chul. Yet I did it anyway. And see what happened? It's really all my fault. I didn't --" hangeng was cut off as he felt heechul's lips on his. His eyes widened as heechul pulled back.

"H-heechul... What the..." 

"Shut up. It wasn't your fault. You're right. I am childish."

"Thanks heechul."

"No need to thank me... I didn't do anything, really."

"Yes you did. You have no idea how bad it felt when you were so cold towards me."

"Trust me, I do."

"I highly doubt that."

"UHUH."

"But seriously, what was up with that kiss?" Hangeng teased.

"I dunno. Felt like it. Why, you didn't like it?" Heechul raised an eyebrow.

"No... I did." Hangeng admitted shyly. Heechul just laughed.

"You're so cute geng. I was just joking..." 

"Aish stupid heechul..." 

"Yes yes, but you're a Babo too, geng."

"I guess that makes us a Babo couple." Hangeng smiled as heechul smirked.

"Ok. I'm the princess, you be my prince."

"Ok."

"I'm hungry, hannie. Go cook for me."

"Since when did the prince cook?"

"Since the princess said so." Heechul smiled as he pushed hangeng to the kitchen.

Meanwhile poor sungmin just sat there watching the happy two, confused. Seriously, he thought heechul was all angry just now. What exactly happened? Later he decided he couldn't be bothered so he just went back to watching his show.

"Kyu-ah... Where are you?" He asked quietly as tears fell down his face.


Poor Minnie D': and yes I'm going on the crazy write-and-update phase again -.- but ya. That's all for now. I think. :3 this chapter is pretty short but there's load of hanchul :3 and ok the kiss was awk I can't write kiss scenes >////< 

anyway please comment/subscribe <3 :3