I've taught you well, maknae

Supernatural Attraction

~ this is a possible double update :3 then again you never know :3 ~


No-one's POV:

"Hannieeeeeeeee" heechul whined for the 10th time in 5 minutes.

"Yes, Chul?" Hangeng sighed, packing his own luggage.

"Help meeeeee~~~" heechul continued.

"With what?" Hangeng asked, walking over to heechul's side of the room.

"My clothes." Heechul said, smiling at him.

"Oh that... You should ask Mimi. He has better fashion sense than I do." Hangeng replied with a short laugh as he turned to walk off.

"Nooooo!!!!" Heechul cried, grabbing hangeng's hands and pulling him down to sit next to him.

"Aish... Really, heechul. You'll trust Mimi more than me." Hangeng protested.

"NOOO!! I want to wear the clothes you choose for meeee~~" heechul continued whining.

"I'm serious... My style and your style might be clashing." Heechul raised an eyebrow at that.

"You? and me? Our styles? Clashing?" Heechul spoke, raising his eyebrows as he gestured to the room, where the colors were in perfect harmony.

"Yeah... But that's in color, not fashion." 

"Hannieeeeee you know I love the clothes you randomly threw into the bathroom!!"

"Aish FINE. Just... Hurry up or we'll be late!" Hangeng said, exasperated. He went to heechul's closet and really randomly picked out clothes and threw them at heechul.

"Mhmm. I like them." Heechul smiled.

"Are you serious? Or are you just humouring me?" Hangeng asked, eyebrows raised.

"I'm serious." Heechul replied, looking directly at hangeng.

"Ok then. Now if you may excuse me, princess, I need to pack my OWN luggage." Hangeng said sarcastically as he walked over to his own wardrobe and begun picking out random sets of clothes. Heechul suddenly popped up out of nowhere and stood, hovering over hangeng's luggage.

"I must say, geng. Your random picks are really good."

"Holy shisus, heechul! Would you not appear like that suddenly?!" Hangeng shouted.

"HEHEHEHEH sorry." Heechul laughed and walked away. Hangeng rolled his eyes, sat down, and started folding his clothing. He checked off things on his mental list:

Clothes, check.
Phone, check.
Chargers, check. (He probably won't use them anyway)
Shower items...
Band-aids and medication, check.
Music, check.

He smiled to himself, got up, and walked to the bathroom, where he packed all his toiletries in a small bag and brought along a spare toothbrush. He whistled softly as he walked out and plopped down beside his luggage, making sure everything was in. He glanced at the clock. 1.5 hours left. Great. He glanced over at heechul, who seemed to be struggling with something.

"Chul-ah?"

"Yeahhh?"

"Do you need help with anything?"

"YEAH!!!!" Heechul screeched as hangeng approached him.

"Ok... What?" 

"Help me fold my clothes."

"WHAT?!" Hangeng asked, a little too loudly.

"You said you'd help!!! And it's not like you would go pack my toiletries or something. I have an entire CASE of it." Heechul pouted. Hangeng just sighed in defeat.

"Aish, fine. Go get your toiletries and hurry up."

"YAY!!!! Thanks hannie :3" heechul beamed and bounced off happily.

"I'm doneeeeee!!!" Heechul proudly announced, looking at his 6 big pink luggages, all of different shades. Hangeng felt his jaw drop.

"Chul-ah... Are you crazy???"

"Nah... I usually bring 7." Heechul casually replied.

"Oh, my gosh heechul. Give them to me. I'll reorganize everything." Hangeng said, and heechul eyed him carefully.

"I will leave the necessary." Hangeng reassured as heechul shrugged and let him do it. About 40 minutes later, all the contents had been neatly stuffed into a single suitcase and a small bag for outings if necessary.

"Whoa, geng. Are you sure everything is there?" Heechul asked. Hangeng nodded.

"Hair dryer?" Hangeng nodded.

"Perfume?" Nod.

"Make-up?" Nod.

"Clothes?" Nod.

The list went on, and hangeng was sure everything was in. He was feeling pretty proud of himself for being able to reduce 6 luggages to 1. 

"I give up. I swear, hannie, you are some miracle-worker. How did you do that?" Heechul asked, throwing his hands up. Hangeng just shrugged at him.

"I dunno... I guess it has something to do with the fact that you can't pack very well." Hangeng smirked, teasing heechul, who glared at him.

"YAH! Stupid hannie..." Heechul mumbled. Hangeng just laughed. 

"So... Are we done?" Hangeng asked, looking at his watch. There was around 20 minutes left.

"Yeah." Heechul replied as they headed off to the training room, where they would meet before boarding the plane together with the rest.

They were one of the last few to enter, and when they saw heechul's luggage, they gasped in surprise.

"WHOA, hyung." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Daebak..." Gasped ryeowook.

"What?" Heechul asked, looking at the shocked others.

"Y-you only have in luggage..." Leeteuk said.

"So?"

 "We could never get you to pack one small luggage, and you usually came out with 7." Kangin sighed.

"Oh, believe me, it was 6 at first." Heechul smirked.

"W-what?! Then how..." Donghae asked. Heechul just pointed to a very amused hangeng.

"You did it?!" They all chimed in unison.

"Yeah." Hangeng replied, pushing himself off the wall he had previously been leaning on.

"Yeah, what's so surprising?" Heechul mumbled.

"It's just, hyung you never allowed us to touch your luggage." Eunhyuk replied.

"Ah, really? Oops, didn't notice." Heechul casually responded.

"HYUNG!" All of them shouted.

"Aish shut up. We don't have much time left ok." Heechul screeched as he sat down. Which is when the rest return to messaging.


DH: hyung never let us touch his stuff D: 

EH: so?

DH: why does hangeng hyung get to do it >:

LT: hae-ah... It's because heechul likes hangeng.

DH: Ah... Ok then hyung :3

ZM: So... They are really... You know... 

Henry: attracted to each other?

KH: no . They'd probably start making out sooner or later.

SM: KYU-AH!!!!!!!!!!

KI: aish, maknae!!

RW: aigooooooo

YS: our erted maknae-ah...

DH: O.o

EH: O.o

Henry: ... D:

ZM: ... Kyuhyun-ah.

LT: Aigoo, my maknae...

KH: *evil smirk*

LT: stop hanging out with heechul.

KH: *smirks more*

LT: aish, maknae stop.

KH: *ignores leeteuk*

LT: sungmin-ah...

SM: aigoo, kyu-ah... Stop it. We have to go.

KH: okay ^^

ZM: why does he only listen to you?

KH: cause we are...

SM: TOGETHER! Together. Aish kyu-ah, don't scar poor Henry!!

KH: aish, fine.

Henry: ...?

KH: you wanna know?

SM: NO!!

Henry: yea.

KH: ok, I'll PM you >:3

SM: NOOOOO!!!


And they all turned to Henry, who's face was in utter and complete shock. His face was pale. Then they saw kyuhyun, who was smiling smugly, and there was a sungmin who was covering his face with his palms.

"Hyung-ah..." Henry choked out.

"Yeah?" Kyuhyun simply said.

"W-why..."

"Ok stop. We need to go. Now." Leeteuk spoke.

Hangeng and heechul simply watched with confused eyes. Why was Henry acting like this? Hangeng walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Henry-ah... Are you ok?" 

"Yeah..." Henry mumbled as he stood to stand up. Then he saw kyuhyun whisper something in heechul's ears, before high five-ing his hyung, who was smirking.

"I taught you well, maknae." Stated heechul.


Hiiii hope you liked the chap :3 <3 and the hanchul. And the kyumin. And the kyu >:3

please comment/subscribe :3 <3