How it all started...

Waiting for Our Tomorrow

When you feel your heart constrict, and feel like you can no longer bear the pain. Just remember, there will always be another tomorrow. The sun will never cease to set, and the stars will never cease to shine. Even if i my heart stops beating, it will never cease loving you...

Past:

They were in each others lives since the day they were born. Their fathers were the best of friends, who have been through thick and thin together, working their way up to success and now providing for their families working under a successful corporate law company. Naturally when Eunhyuk was born, Hyunae's father loved him as his own, and vice versa for Hyunae and Eunhyuks father. Mr. Lee (Eunhyuks Father) took a liking to girls, truthfully he had hoped to have a daddy's little girl before Eunhyuk was born, however that thought never got in the way of his undying love for his son, who he considered the most precious gem in his eyes along with his wife. The attention Hyunae recieved from Mr. Lee made little Eunhyuk jealous when he was little thus causing him to have some built up animosity toward Hyunae. Mr. Lee and Mr. Park actually divided their attention to the two equally, but to a young child like Eunhyuk, he wanted his fathers love only for himself. When they were 4 years old, their parents had taken both of them along to the company party celebrating the 50th anniversary.  A vioAaaaaasdfdsadsfA violent cough from Hyunae caught the attention from the adults bringing them to the decision to leave early. Mr. and Mrs. Lee insisted they accompanied the Parks to make sure they made it home okay in the midst of the storm. With Mr. Park leading the way in one car, and the Lees following close behind. It was a struggle to see through the heavy rains, and as you may have guess, headlights started swirving their way toward the two cars. With a 3 way collision the two drivers (Mr. Park and Mr. Lee) were instantly killed from the impact. Mrs. Park also did not make it as seconds after the collision, she died from head trauma from protecting Hyunae who was in her arms at that time...the incident that changed all of their lives, this was just the beginning.  

 

 

 

As Hyunae felt a strong impact, her mothers arms tightened and loosened around her in an instant. She looked up to see her father slumped over his steering wheel and her mother with blook trickling down her head. Tears blurred her visioned as she clutched her aching heart.

"UMMAAAAAA!! APPAAAAA!!" she desperately yelled at the top of her lungs.

Tears flowed endlessly as she realized quickly that she had just witnessed her parents death. At the same in the other car, Eunhyuk was holding on to his mother, eyes wide with fear as they sat in the back seat and saw that Mr. Lee was indeed not moving.

"a-appa.." he whispered in fear.

Mrs. Lee called the ambulance and struggled to go check on her beloved friends in the other car, with a tinge of hope for at least their survival. She tried yanking the passenger door open, but to her dismay her hopes had not come through. Instead she found a helpless little girl screaming for her parents to wake up. Mrs. Lee's hand covered   at the sight, supressing her sobs. Eunhyuk held his mothers hand as anger built up inside of him while he stared at the girl he was convinced had caused the death of his beloved father. The rain was now starting to get lighter and the ambulance came rushing to the scene of the accident. They immediately tried to save the three adults but to no avail. They were gone. Hyunae eventually fainted due to a still rising fever and emotional trauma. She woke up in the hospital bed to see Mrs. Lee sitting there staring at her with tender and concerned eyes.

"Oh god im so glad you're awake...if anything were to happen to you too..." Mrs. Lee teared up unable to even finish her thought.

She kissed Hyunae's forehead over and over, thanking god for sparing her life. Hyunae looked up at her while holding on to her hand tightly.

"Auntie..my parents...and uncle.." she inquired with a barely audible whisper.

Mrs. Lee stared back with sympathetic and sorrowful eyes. She merely shook her head as a few tears escaped her eyes. Hyunaes vision blurred as she wrapped her tiny little arms round Mrs. Lee's neck. The two sat their embracing eachother, sharing each others sorrow.

 

A few days later Hyunae was well enough to get discharged and continue recovering at home. Trouble is...her parents were now gone, and her home was probably now in the hands of the bank.  Where would she go? Her grandparents had died a little after she was born, and she didn't have aunts and uncles other than the Lee family, but they weren't even blood related. She looked up at the doctor timidly,

"Where do I go?"

Just then Mrs. Lee ran in a little out of breath,

"Sorry I'm late, i had to go get Hyunae a change of clothes!" She looked at Hyunae with caring eyes,

"Come on honey, " she held out her hand and smiled, "lets go home, hm?"

A tinge of happiness filled Hyunae, but was soon over-ridden with guilt knowing that the person who's husband she had caused death to was taking her in under her wing.

 

Hyunae was still too weak to move around so Auntie fed her some soup and got her situated. Hyunae went to the bathroom and saw Eunhyuk in his room. She had no words to say to him as he glared at her, burning a whole through her with his eyes. He slowly got up and closed the door in her face. She tried to hold back her tears as she headed back toward the guest room she was staying in. She heard sniffles coming from Auntie's room. Opening the door quietly and walking in, she clenched her fists tightly to her night gown as she stood in front of her Auntie. She dropped down on her knees and hung her head low.

"Auntie...jeongma...l miahne...its all my fault...i'm so sorry." She bowed down lower. Mrs. Lee's heart melted at the sight of the 4 year old.

"Honey...look at me. Theres nothing you or anyone could have done. I love you..very very much. And Uncle loved you very very much. He wouldn't have wanted this. I wouldn't have it any other way."

From that day on Hyunae was determined to not burden the Lees with anything. Considering she was still so young, little neccessities that she couldn't fend for herself were obviously taken care of by Mrs. Lee. However she never asked anything, and helped out with whatever she could to the best of her ability. As she got older the more she could do. She learned how to cook, helped clean, and earned money here and there doing odd jobs before she was old enough to find actual work. Once she was able to earn some of her own money, she rarely had to rely on Mrs. Lee for anything else but living in her house.

 

 

 

I hope I get some readers soon! Sorry if it's confusing! It'll pick up soon with the actual story line, but in order for this story to make sense, i want to give the readers a really strong base of the characters and their past. Feedback is strongly appreciated!