Takes Two to Tango ft. Kim Woobin

Freya: Fei Drabble Collections

 

Their little scandal last time made headlines, but diminished shortly after; thanks to the quick work of their respective company PR. Luck seemed to side with them when the moment their scandal died down, Levi offered both Woobin and Fei to be their official endorser and star in the latest commercial.

So right now, Woobin and Fei met again after a month (since that Levi changing room incident) to film for their commercial. They had kept in touch casually, but was unable to see each other due to their scandal.

The concept was interesting. They were both to dance Tango wearing denim.

Afetr a little guidance by a choreographer with lots of camera tricks, the filming began.

As they dance, Woobin started to converse with Fei.

“How were things going?” Woobin asked her, his voice low and husky to avoid interrupting the filming.

“Well, just the usual. I’m not that busy since it’s not a promotional period. How about you?”

“Same.”

They focused on their dancing for a while.

“Wanna go out with me?” He suddenly asked with a smirk. Fei gasped so hard they both stopped dancing.

“Hey, that wasn’t in the plan. Whose idea is it?” The director turned to one of his crews, and the question was answered with a shrug. “I love it!” He added.