Feelings

Living or Loving

Key couldn't believe what he had done. He still couldn’t tell what on earth made him take this decision.

He brought a mutant to the city, and not just any mutant, oh no. He had to bring the one that was involved in a romantic way with him. He just had to bring Taemin. Jinki would kill him if he found out, and when he was done, Jonghyun would dig him out of wherever Jinki buried him, only to kill him again and eating the remains when he finished.

But on the other hand, he could care less what Onew thought. The other man had already kept so much hidden from him, and he clearly hadn’t cared how Kibum felt about it. So now he wouldn’t care of what the other thought or felt about this.

“Keep close and don’t speak ok, I do all the talking if we need to, no matter what you stay at bay” Key told Taemin looking at him dead serious and straight in the eyes. Taemin smiled and nodded.

“Don’t worry Kibum, I know this isn’t the outside” Taemin said smiling at the human. Kibum nodded before turning around and lifting the wooden plank that kept the tunnel hidden. The human looked out before slipping out of the hiding place and helping Taemin out. He looked around before making his way to a trash can and rummaging through it until he found a pair of tattered sneakers.

“Here, try this on, they look big enough” Kibum said handing the shoes to his boyfriend. Taemin nodded and sat down, trying the shoes on and looking at Kibum with a smile.

“They are perfect, let me guess, this way I won’t be catching unwanted attention?” Taemin said with a smile, getting up and stepping closer to Kibum.

“Yeah, human’s don’t exactly go barefooted everywhere” Kibum said with a shrug. He smiled a little and pecked Taemin’s lips before taking a deep breath and nodding. He walked out of the alley keeping Taemin close next to him.

All the way to his house he kept repeating in his mind that everything would be fine, he just had to be extra careful. Bright lights illuminated the night in the dome. Neon sings filled Taemin’s eyes with amazement, while the human next to him could only think on counting down the miles that were left between the house and them.

On their way, the pair bumped into something that Taemin was surprised to witness. Kibum on the other hand cursed and bowed his head a little trying to not get recognized as a soldier.

“Keep your head low and walk fast ok” Kibum said. The mutant nodded and lowered his head a little following Kibum’s pace, but he couldn’t stop staring while he tried to understand. There was a group of humans up ahead, one of those local activist groups that stood up for mutants amongst the humans, or rebels as they called them. They were shouting things, with boards and signs that spelled things like “mutants have feelings too” or “justice for the mutants”. They threw things at the soldiers that passed by them and shouted profanities at them. When Kibum passed by the group, he was greeted with his own share of insults.

“Murderer!! You bottom feeder!! Why don’t you die instead!!” The group shouted as they threw rocks and trash at them. Kibum cursed and grabbed Taemin’s hand.

“Come on hurry! We have to go!” Kibum said as he dragged the mutant away from the mob. They ran a few blocks before going back to a slow walk.

“What was that all about?” Taemin asked looking back before focusing back at Kibum. Kibum huffed and eased his breathing a little, pushing his hair back with a hand.

“Opposite to what it looks like, soldiers aren’t as loved as it looks, this is one of the obstacles I have to face lately when heading home” Kibum said rubbing Taemin’s hand with his thumb as they intertwined their fingers.

“Oh… I never would have guessed” Taemin said staying close to Key. Kibum nodded and gulped.

“And here comes another obstacle” Kibum said heaving a sighs as he spoke, right as Minho spotted them and rushed up to the pair.

“Kibum!” The young man exclaimed when he spotted them. Key forced a smile and hugged the other tightly when he reached them.

“Hey Minho, is good to see you” He told his friend’s brother, patting his back before the other pulled away. Taemin watched the exchange attentively, curiosity eating him alive as well as a hint of jealousy as he didn’t knew what their relationship was.

“It’s good to see you too, and who’s you friend, first time I see him around” Minho said looking at Taemin before holding his hand out to him in greeting. Taemin looked at his hand warily before looking at Kibum.

“Y-yeah he’s… um… he’s” Kibum said struggling to find the right words before slipping any important details.

“Your boyfriend, got it, don’t worry Hyung I won’t judge” Minho said with a chuckle looking as Kibum’s face turned crimson red with a blush. Minho laughed and nodded before looking at Taemin with a grin.

“The name’s Taemin, Lee Taemin” Taemin said taking the human’s hand and giving it a firm shake with a small polite smile.

“I’m Minho, Kibum’s little baby bro” Minho said earning a punch to the shoulder. He laughed jumping away from Kibum as he swung another light punch at him.

“Yah! No you’re not, I only take care of you because your airhead of a brother doesn’t do it!” Kibum grumbled crossing his arms. Taemin blinked and chuckled after that exchange and looked at Minho.

“Your brother wouldn’t happen to be Jinki right?” Taemin asked looking at the taller human.

“Yup, that’s my brother, you know him?” Minho asked with a curious smile.

“Yeah I know him, Kibum talks a lot of him” Taemin lied with a smile, something told him he should tell the other the truth of how he knew the other. Minho seemed contented with that and looked at Kibum.

“Speaking of the king without a crown, have you seen him? I haven’t seen him in two days, he hasn’t even been home and I’m worried” Minho said, his happy face turning into one of worry. Key frowned glancing at Taemin before looking at Minho.

“He hasn’t?” Key asked, Minho shaking his head in response. Kibum nodded and took a deep breath.

“I haven’t seen him, but If I do, I’ll make sure to send him home with his tail between his legs and a pair of balls less” He said, earning a chuckle from his friend. Taemin also chuckled a little next to him before looking down.

“Ok thanks Kibum, now I have to run, Krystal is waiting for me, we are going for a free run with the other, don’t worry, I won’t tell them that I saw you” Minho said patting Key’s shoulder before jogging off with a smile.

“Krystal? Free run?” Taemin asked chuckling as they resumed their walk. Kibum chuckled.

“That’s his girlfriend, and a free run is something we do some nights, Jinki and I used to be the best… I haven’t had a free run in a while now that I think of it” Kibum said letting out a small sigh and smiling. Taemin looked at him and smiled following him.

 As the reached Kibum’s neighborhood they had to be even more careful as some of his teammates had taken that path on their free run.

"Wow" Taemin couldn't help but stare in amazement as one of the distant figure jumped high in the air, making a few turns and tricks in the air before landing perfectly in the nearest roof.

"That's nothing, I can do more than that and faster" Key bragged, making Taemin to look back at him. Taemin shook his head with a grin and looked up again. He spotted Minho jumping from wall to wall between two buildings until he reached the top, a girl jumping above him and helping him up before they ran off together. He guessed that must have been Krystal.

When Key managed to open the door, he pulled the slightly taller male inside before slamming the door shut. Key threw his body face first in the couch, letting out a breath that he had been holding since god knows when. Tae smiled at his love and walked up to him. He knew that for Kibum, the mere thought of bringing him into the city would put the older on the edge, but it was his dream to be able to see the great cities with his own eyes, a dream he had kept secret since he thought it would never come true. But now it did come true, thanks to Kibum.

Taemin still stood a few feet away from the human, not really sure what to do next. He looked at the elder’s features, eyes gently closed, steady breaths that went rhythmically with the rising and falling of a chest and slightly parted bow shaped lips that he wanted to attack with sweet kisses. Also, another thing that he just couldn't help to notice, no matter how much he tried to avoid it, was the beautiful sight of Key's round . Right then, Taemin thought of a dangerous idea for how to spend the time they had ahead of them.

Rated M part  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A playful smirk found its way to the wolf's lips as he walked up to the relaxed figure, with the most quiet steps that only years of hunting and sneaking around could give you. He used his long arms and legs to hover over the figure, careful enough not to touch the other man. Taemin rolled his eyes at how this man was supposed to be one of the top soldiers and yet he wasn't aware of his presence. If it would have been another mutant Key would have been in a better life long ago.

He lowered himself and softly kissed Key’s cheek making the human stiffen at their sudden proximity.

"What are you doing?" Key questioned, looking at Taemin's face with the corner of his eye.

"Having fun" Taemin simply stated lowering his face and placing light kisses at Key's neck. Key froze in the spot when those words left Taemin's lips.

What shocked him wasn't the words, but the deep husky edge that Taemins voice had acquired.

"T-Tae" Key called, cursing when his voice failed. Taemin hummed in response, this sending a chill down Key's spine. Key squirmed around until he managed to turn around, now facing the younger. He gulped when he was met face to face with eyes full of passion, eagerness, lust, but mostly love.

"This is not such a good I-Idea" the sane part of his brain tried to reason, voice once again failing miserably when Tae lowered his face and resumed his work on Key's neck.

"Why?" Asked the young male before starting to place openmouthed kisses in the sensible skin. Enjoying the sensation, Key had to close his eyes and bite his lip to suppress a moan while he tried to think of a good excuse besides being terrified.

"What if they find out?" Key tried once again, gasping when the younger nibbled on his neck.

"They won’t, trust me, we will be fine" Taemin assured trailing kisses up his neck, jaw and finally reaching his boyfriend’s mouth. It started as a slow passionate kiss, but soon turned into a faster and a little bit rougher make out session. Taemin pressed their bodies together, tired of holding his weight with his arms instead of embracing his loved one.

Key gasped when he felt Tae's hard member against his own hardening one, allowing Taemin to slip his tongue inside the elder's mouth and claim dominance. Key tried fighting for dominance, but gave up and decided to just surrender to the younger. Long gone was Key's sanity as he kissed the other back with great passion, moans escaping him as he pushed their bodies even closer until there was no space left between them.

"Should we take these to the room?" Taemin asked out of breath staring at the other's eyes, which reflected the same emotions that his eyes ported. Key just stood up pulled the boy, leading the way to his room.

 As soon as they entered and locked the door, Key sat the boy in the bed and crawled to his lap, starting another passionate kiss. The first shirt to go was Taemin's revealing the characteristic muscular and built body of a mutant. The elder let his hands roam the broad chest and abdomen, while his mouth was trapped in a heated kiss.

Once again Taemin lowered his mouth to elder's neck, and nibbling on it in search of that one spot that would put the boy on edge. He found it just below the ear when a single nip ripped a loud moan from the elder. He smiled against the skin and started to assault that one spot with kisses, and light bites, earning loud moans and Key grinding his hips without noticing. When Key created the friction between the two, a moan left the younger's mouth and a deep spine chilling growl sounded deep within his chest.

Key smiled since he had learnt that this was the other's way of voicing his eagerness and frustration for the slow pace they had, considering that Key was still fully clothed. Taemin decided that the older couldn't stay like that and decided to take the matter in his own hands.

Strong hands slipped through the back of Key's shirt and started ascending. Key was so drawn in the moment that he didn't noticed Taemin frowning.

 M rate stops -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of finding the flawless milky white skin that he expected, he found the scar tissue he had managed to see a few times in quick glimpses. His fingertips were confronted with scar tissue, the kind of tissue that came from a serious wound. His fingertips graced the marks and followed them like a map that got him in a trance. He died to know how, why? How the love of his life had gotten those.

He kept following the scars up the elders back, so engrossed in his actions that he didn't noticed that he had stopped every other action that he was doing.

"Teasing much" Key joked, eyebrows furrowing when no response came, no chuckle, no smirk, nothing. He looked at Tae's face resting on his shoulder, eyes closed in concentration. That's when he grew aware of the hands tracing his back, and his scars. Key jolted away from the other, clearly startling him. Taemin stared in shock at the boy who now stood as far as he could from him, eyes glued to the floor.

"What happened?" Taemin asked, clearly concerned for the elder. Key debated on whether to tell him or not, giving in when he met Tae's pleading eyes. Key sighed and walked up to his lover, removing his shirt and turning his back to the other so that he could see the scars he always tried to hide.

“It… was one of my first missions, I had gotten off of basic trainings before everyone because I was outstanding or something like that, I was with Jinki in that mission. I remember that night as if it was yesterday” Kibum said taking a deep breath before continuing.

“It was a very dark night, very rainy too. I remembered clearly how I shivered with cold, the weather distracting my every sense, I wasn’t as alert as we should have, they told us to receive a cargo of supplies for the city. When we were waiting outside, a few good milse away from the doorm… they came. It was a large pack of mutants, wild cats, wolves, and lizards, everything you could think. They started attacking us, killing the soldiers as soon as they could. I tried to fight them off but they were too many and too strong for us. I was trapped by one of them at certain point, the mutant’s claws slashing through y skin” Kibum told as he stood there.

Taemin stared wide eyed at the back of his loved one as two sets of claw marks that started from his shoulders and went all the way to his lower back, tainting the beautiful skin. Key had his eyes closed and his head hung low and voice a mere whisper at some points.

“Jinki saved me that day… He took care of the demon and helped me to safety. By the time I was all better, a whole week had passed, and less than half of the team had survived the attack” Key finished his story and sighed a little.

Tae started tracing the marks gingerly, fingers caressing the scars all the way to where they started. This were obviously the marks that a mutant attack left behind. The boy was at least grateful the lover was still alive, surviving this wounds wasn't an easy task.

 First you had to survive the initial attack, after that if the person survived they would have to deal with the infection from the scratches those claws caused. If the person wasn't strong enough, it would die within the first two days. So having one of the few survivors of serious attacks as his lover and mate made him extremely happy and proud, but it also broke him that he wasn’t able to protect him before and avoid that. One thing was for sure, nothing bad would ever happen to him again as long as he lived.

All that reassurance couldn't stop the wave of guilt that washed over his heart.

The young boy stood up and back hugged the elder, accidentally startling him. Key looked as the younger placed his head in his shoulder and closed his eyes, clearly enjoying the human’s scent. The young boy sensed that his mate wasn't as happy as he would like and turned him around so they were face to face.

"Listen, you are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me, and it makes me proud that you are my mate, such a brave and beautiful mate, I really don’t understand how I got this lucky. So let's forget about this for the moment, nothing bad will ever happen to you as long as I live." Taemin said smiling widely. Key smiled and nodded, a happy tear escaping. In his life the only person who knew about the scars in his back was Onew, and because he was there the moment he got them and when he was recovering. Taemin was the first person he told about them and also the first one to actually see the scars after the incident, not only in his back, but in his self-confidence and his heart. He was overjoyed that Taemin was still with him and hadn't stormed out of the house, not that he had anywhere safe to go inside the city though.

Short m rate---------------------------------------

Taemin smiled pleased at his accomplishment of brightening Key's mood. The younger leaned in and kissed the boy, the kiss slowly escalating to one of those kisses that they shared minutes ago. Taemin laid the blonde on the bed and kissed every inch of his chest. Eager to show the human how much he loved him.

That night, moans sounded in the air of the normally quiet house.

----

The ringing of a cellphone sounded in the room. Key groaned from under the covers and answered it.

"Hello?" He answered sleepily. The blonde's eyes almost popping out of his skull when he heard the voice at the other end of the line.

"Where the hell are you Kibum?!" Jinki demanded. Key gulped looking down at his bare chest and the figure who laid calmly next him equally .

"I'm in my house, I don't feel well" he said, and heard the other sigh.

"Ok, I'll go check up on you, I’m already in my way so I'll take a few minutes" Onew announced, clear that he regretted the way he had behaved yesterday.

"No no! Jinki, it's" he was cut by the line going dead "" he muttered getting quietly out the bed and getting some clean boxers and storming to the bathroom.

He cursed as he got a quick shower and prepared himself.

He knew he should have been more carful

But the again

It was hard to think…

With all those …

Feelings

 

----

As I said, a steady pace in updates! Man this is great! I even threw in some intimate moments for those of you who wanted some ;)

I really like how this story came out, I never thought it would turned into this! I am so happy!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I really thank all of you guys that stick with this story!!

I also welcome all of those new subscribers!! Hope you like this!!!

So as always! Comment, upvote! And subscribe! Pm if you want!

Until the next update!

Peace Out!<3