Book Three: Third Tale

Multitales: ExoMin (NEW UPDATES!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   B o o k T h r e e  
III. Master and Pupil
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Min wailed out in agony as her back hit the brick wall behind her. She had been violently thrown against it by a group of thugs who had nothing better to do than to jump a helpless woman for no reason. She trembled and wrapped her arms around herself in a panic. Not only was she incredibly terrified but she was also cold from the rain that fell heavily over them as they stood in the middle of a back ally — completely isolated from the busy city streets.

Her heart raced as the men laughed evilly, passing glances back and forth between one another as they silently planned out their next move. She saw them moving toward her again and the panic in her chest began building up again. Her voice had briefly caught in , the fear shocking her to her core. But she'd try even if nothing, not even the faint sound of her cries, could be heard over the roar of the raging storm.

How had she gotten into this mess?

She had just been walking down the sidewalk one minute and then grabbed and thrown in the alley the next. She had tried to fight them off, with everything she could, she really did but it was all in vain. There were too many of them for just her and they were just too strong. They hadn't don't anything other than grab her harshly and throw her around, but she was sure that it would all eventually escalate into more. Especially with the way the leering men wreaked of alcohol and pot. She feared for her life and now her legs were beginning to grow weak. She had yet to fully recover the air that had been knocked out of her just a few moments ago when she was slammed against the brick wall. She was beginning to lose hope. They were in an area that no one passed by and she was certain no one could hear her no matter what. 

She considered making a run for it, but before she had any more time to process that plan, she felt a hand wrap around her neck and slam her against the wall once again. Min yelled out in searing pain and her vision blurred from the impact. She could feel the throbbing bruise beginning to form on her head but her main concern now was the man who had begun to place himself too close for comfort, fear now evolving into sheer panic.

"I like pretty little blondes," he cooed in her ear before blowing some air into it. Min whimpered and flinched against his touch against her thigh. "Come on. Be a good girl for daddy. If you behave good, I promise it'll all be over soon."

Min bit back a sob and closed her eyes, allowing the raindrops to mask the tears that fell down her cheeks.

Goddammit, she did not want to go out like this. She didn't want to die a helpless victim to a deranged group of pigs.

Her head throbbed, her body ached, but no feeling was stronger than her growing need to see these men slaughtered. The rage consuming her from the inside of how angry she was and how pathetic she felt was insurmountable. She didn't want to beg for help or plead for somebody to come to her rescue like some damsel in distress but it couldn't be helped, not when she was staring death in the face..

Please.

Someone.

Anyone.

Please, save me. Save me from this hell.

"Boss, I wanna have some fun with the—" she heard someone begin to say, but before he could finish his sentence he was cut off and what followed immediately was the disturbing gurgling sound in its place.

A few seconds later there was a loud, blood-curdling scream followed by a series of various others, which seemed to be panic-driven. And while she heard those screams, Min kept her eyes closed shielding herself from the horror that awaited her once she opened them. 

She still felt the hand around her neck, and though she thought she was mistaken, she was certain that she was feeling it tremble against her.

Good.

She felt herself being pulled forward and opened her eyes instinctively, and what she saw when she opened them was exactly what she feared.

Mangled bodies were strewn in a pile, soaking in a large pool of blood, their blood, and standing in the middle of it, a man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter