Book Two: Sixth Tale

Multitales: ExoMin (NEW UPDATES!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   B o o k T w o  
VI. Min x Kai
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

I blinked a few times consecutively, almost as if making sure I wasn't dreaming.

I had just pulled up to the school's parking lot and was taking my time listening to some music before going inside (as I usually do) — almost like a pre-game prep before hitting up the old high school halls of hell. So imagine my surprise when suddenly a striking cobalt-blue Camaro pulls up to park in the spot beside me. Mind you, this isn't just anyone's cobalt-blue Camaro. No. This is Kim Jongin's cobalt-blue Camaro.

The Kim Jongin: high school heartthrob and captain of the football team. Known for his million-dollar smile, breathtaking deep-brown eyes, charismatic gaze and well-rounded personality. This was the most sought after guy on campus and for whatever reason he was currently standing right outside my car door, tapping on my window and looking at me with some type of expectancy that I couldn't even begin to fathom.

What the actual is happening right now?

I nearly drowned in the depths of those earthy pools he calls eyes and had to take a breath just to calm down my trembling heart and uneven breathing.

Nerves, don't act up on me now! I need you guys to calm your s!

He tapped on my window to get my attention, "Min, mind if I talk to you?"

How does he even know my name? I looked at him as if he had suddenly sprouted two heads and he must've found something amusing by the way the corners of his lips curled up into a sly smile.

Like honestly, I didn't think this guy even knew I existed let alone knew my name. I turned off the radio, followed by the car and quickly grabbed my things, shoving them in my bag before getting off my tiny wine-red Sedan.

"Hi," he greeted almost shyly and I kind of wanted to laugh at the sight.

Kim Jongin could be shy? Who would've thought I'd see the day.

"Hi." As confident as I wanted to seem with my greeting I knew I had failed. The elongated vowel, questioning tone and skeptical furrowed brows were probably a dead give away that I was hella confused at his sudden interest in me.

"I've been meaning to talk to you."

I raised a brow, "Have you."

He nodded and adjusted the strap of his backpack that he had slung over his left shoulder and simultaneously shifted his weight toward his right leg.

I took a moment to take in his physical attributes as he looked away and threaded his fingers through his thick black mane. Jongin was no doubt incredibly handsome, in fact, it was safe to declare him the most attractive guy in Fairfield High. Like pretty much everyone else, he towered over my impressive five-foot-three stature (note the sarcasm), and despite his lean frame the guy was all toned muscle. Thank goodness for me, he was wearing his two-toned letterman jacket in the school's colors  (royal blue with cream on the sleeves and the letters 'F' 'H' on the left in the same cream color), along with a plain black t-shirt underneath. So I was basically spared the sight of him in all his glory, because in all honesty, I really didn't need more of a reason to drool. His dark jeans were straight-leg and fitted, which gave him more of a preppish appeal finished with a pair of worn-out leather classic Converse. To put it simply, from head to toe Jongin was a solid twenty on a one-to-ten hotness scale.

"Done checking me out?" The shameless smirk of amusement on his face did a little something to my insides, and it proved that I was just as susceptible to his charms as every other girl on campus.

Damn, this kid. I really wanted to be immune to him but it turns out I'm just a normal, functioning, hormonal girl in the end. on me, right?

"I wasn't," I cleared my throat, determined to not look the least bit phased by him or the obvious effect he had on me. "So... what do you want to talk about?" Warily I looked around, making sure that I wasn't being lured into a stupid trap by one of his jackwad friends.

Sure, Jongin wasn't exactly a bad guy and he had never done anything wrong to me or anyone else for that matter, but I couldn't say the same about the people in his social circle. Especially the cult of brainless bimbos known as the varsity cheerle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter