Book One: Second Tale

Multitales: ExoMin (NEW UPDATES!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   B o o k T w o 
I. Min x Baekhyun
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Running her fingers freely through his soft hair, Min smiled as his head laid back against her chest. His angelic features were just like his and she questioned what he had gotten from her. How could she have ever created something so beautiful? It still didn't seem real to her. Even after six years.

Low and muffled sounds came from the TV where he had been watching his favorite friday night cartoons and she reached for the remote to change the channel  to the local news. It was almost midnight and they had been waiting a lot longer than they thought they would. But of course, it was to be expected and neither really minded much.

Feeling a bit hungry after not having eaten for a few hours, Min carefully adjusted him off her and started for the kitchen where she went directly to the refrigerator. Scanning the shelves, she smiled and reached for a left over piece of chocolate cheesecake that she had been saving up for him. "He won't miss it," She assured she assured her self as she took of the plastic lid and grabbed a nearby spoon.

She took a bite and allowed the rich and fluffy sweet flavor enrich her tastebuds. She was in heaven and because of it, didn't really mind that he was running late.

"Isn't that supposed to be mine?" She jumped as soon as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

"Holy crap, Baekhyun. You scared the crap out me." She slapped his arm as soon as she was able to collect herself. "I didn't even hear you come in."

He laughed loudly. "Yeah, because you were ears deep in my piece of cheesecake."

Min furrowed her brows and turned around to face the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter