Book Two: Fifth Tale

Multitales: ExoMin (NEW UPDATES!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   B o o k T w o  
V. Min x Luhan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

"So Luhan, how do you think you're going to do this game?" Min, the pretty girl with long dark hair, asked as she began filming the object of her affections.

"Pssh. We'll win, no doubt," the handsome blonde said confidently as he dribbled the ball and then shot it into the basket, making nothing but net.

She smiled to herself, always impressed by how amazing he was.

"Oh~ so confident." With a teasing grin Min sent him a wink from behind the camera. "Let's put that to a wager then. If you lose I'll throw you and pity party and pay for dinner after the game, BUT you'll owe me at least four trips to the Doughnut Factory and buy me a box of whatever assorted doughnuts I want."

He scoffed. "Four?" Of course it would be food related. "And only if I lose? Do you want me to lost that badly?"

"It's only in spite of you being so cocky," she assured, her grin still in place. "Of course I don't want you to lose but at least this way you'll have more of a reason not to. Unless you're not as confident in your skills," her smile widened.

"Fine. Fine." His expression mirrored hers now. "And if I win?"

Min shrugged coolly, "Up to you?"

Piquing his interest, Luhan threw up the 'OK' sign, smiling at the girl who always managed to add an extra spring in his step.

It was thirty minutes before the start of the game and Luhan started for the locker rooms as Min found her seat on the bleachers of their school's gymnasium. Luhan was never one to get nervous before a game, but she always was — even if she wasn't even the one playing. Despite that she always recorded every single one of his games with a steady hand in order to edit them all together near the end of the season and submit it to the college of his choice. This was something that Min had been doing since they were in middle school. Luhan just thought the recording was to keep for their personal records, but little did he know what Min's true intentions were with the amazing footage she had cataloged of him along the years. Sure she was planning on being a Film Major and maybe this was also a way to help her hone her own talents but Luhan always deserved the best.

Thirty minutes later and the Red Devils emerged from the locker rooms wearing their 'home game' white and red jerseys. Pride swelled up in Min's chest when she saw number '77' wave her way upo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter