Book Two: First Tale

Multitales: ExoMin (NEW UPDATES!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   B o o k T w o  
I. Min x Baekhyun
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Baekhyun sat in the middle of class, admiring the girl who sat three seats ahead of him on the row to his right. As the rays of sunlight crept in through the window on the left, he watched as she emitted a heavenly glow within it's grasp. Minyoung was her name, and every day during fourth period chemistry, Baekyhun would admire as she would occasionally look up at the board to see what the teacher had written before looking away to pen it down in her notebook.

Half way through the lecture her pen rolled off her desk and onto the ground. Leaning down to pick it up, her hand accidentally brushed onto Kris', another male student who also apparently had a crush on the same girl. The difference was that he excelled in the straightforward approach that Baekhyun lacked.

Baekhyun frowned, feeling uneasy as she sent Kris one of her perfect smiles, one that he always hoped one day would be directed at him, and he responded with a sleazy kind of wink that Baekhyun wasn't much too fond of. In fact, it annoyed the crap out of him.

Of course someone else had to like her. And of course it had to be the jock of all jocks that all the girls fawned over. Which, though he understood Min was beyond adorable, why was the guy so sprung on her when she wasn't even a cheerleader or anything like that? She was a drama major, considered to be mid-level in the social hierarchy of school. So why couldn't he like someone else that he was expected to like? Why did it have to be her of all people? How could he ever think of competing with him.

And though he couldn't come up with why the other guy liked her, Baekhyun, on the other hand, he could list all of the reasons why he was so in love with Min. Minyoung was the girl he had been crushing on since the first day of high school. He was a senior now and since first spotting her in Freshman Orientation most four years ago, he become hooked on her. Upon being drawn to her from the moment he laid eyes on her, Baekhyun couldn't get her out of his head. And in second period geometry, on that first day, he was quick to recognize that he had her for a class. It was that same day that he learned her name. And soon after the two woulod have at least one class together every year.

"Just ask her out, Baek. What do you have to lose?" Chanyeol, Baekhyun's best friend, encouraged as the two sat in the latter's room, with Chanyeol strumming some random chord

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter