Clue #1: Invitation

Clueless

Invitation

 

Hey, guys! You're all have been invited by me, the one and only beautiful Yang Chaerim,

to my marvelous farewell party that will be held on the upcoming weekend in my mansion.

Please come and don't be late~

PS: I miss you guys terribly! ><

 

Chaerim hit the send button, sending her invitation to all of her eleven best friends, with big grin on her face and hope in her heart. Sent.

 

*****

 

Kim Junsu opened his message menu and read the text he just received carefully. "Nam Misun!" He called his girlfriend who was sitting next to him, "Chaerim invited us to her farewell party! We'll come, right?"

"Farewell party?" Misun didnt look so excited about it, "The due date is near already? She will, no doubt, leaving us to the United States? After long time of not seeing each other?" She pouted her lips. "That girl! Of course we'll come! I have a face to hit!"

Junsu gave her a light back hug as he speak, "I know you are sad because she will be gone in days, but imagine, all twelve of us will meet again at once! Isn't it just exciting?"

"You're right... It's been a long time." She smiled as she tried to recall the memories of the days all twelve of them used to spend together.

 

*****

 

Lee Junho ran from the kitchen to the living room to pick his ringing phone, "Jaegi-ah! Why didn't you pick it up for me?" He said to his girlfriend, Song Mirae, who was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Yubuseyo?" He finally answered the phone.

Mirae moved her attention back to the TV as she waited for Junho to finish his call. By the time Junho hang it up, a wide smile drawn on his face, dissapeared his already-tiny-eyes. "Junsu just called me. Have you read Chaerim's invitation?"

"Oh." She answered in a single nod, looking suspcious, "Wae?"

"We'll come, right?"

Again, she moved back her attention to the TV, didnt feel like answering. The thought of hanging out again with her long time best friends amused her, but this girl, just this one girl, ruined everything. "But she'll come too. And that just makes me want to stay at home."

"Oh, come on! Just once! Chaerim will be taking her flight on Monday morning!" Junho begged her with his puppy dogs' eyes, made her can't resist nomore.

"Ah... You win. We'll come."

 

*****

 

Misun was on her way to the cafe, ready to have some tea time with her girls. Lee Sooyun and Go Yoonyoung had been waiting for her for half an hour with their pouted lips and empty coffee cups on their table.

"Sorry, girls. Junsu's scooter ran out of gas."

"Again?! Oh. Old Junsu. He must have forgot to fill the gas again! He always forgot about everything!" Yoonyoung anger turned to laughter when she heard the reason why she was late. "Oh, yeah. You received Chaerim's invitation too, right?" She asked her as she sat down on the empty seat.

"Ne. Junsu and I decided to come since we are available on the upcoming weekend. You guys going too, right?"

"We..." Yoonyoung looked at Sooyun direction, who hadn't speak any word since Misun arrived, "don't know yet. We both have one person we don't want to meet, err... you know who."

"It's been almost a year and you guys still stuck on that old, cheesy, revenge? Hahaha guys, we're 22 now, act like it." She said as she tight her messy hairs into a bun.

"Ah, just thinking about meeting her again makes me shivers." Sooyun finally spoke. "But you're right. Chaerim must wanted all of us to come before she leave."

"Yoonyoung-ie?" Misun turned to her, asking for a final decision.

"If you guys coming, I'll come."

 

*****

 

"Ah... The Jun brothers aren't coming again." Nichkhun, Hwang Chansung, Jang Wooyoung, and Ok Taecyeon were having their usual lunch together, Boys' time they usually called it. "And Leesung's not answering his phone. Where the hell is he?"

"I'm here!" Just in time Khun finished his sentence, Park Leesung bursted in from the entrance door, with sweats on his forehead. "Am I late already?"

"No, not really." Chansung whispered. "You know how Khun is. Perfectionist." He said the last word with a teasing voice.

"Ya, ya, ya cut it out guys! I know you're talking about me!"

"You are so busted! Hahaha." Wooyoung added before he laughed.

Khun checked his phone when he heard it beeping twice, meaning that he had a one unread message.

"Sooyun's finally agree to come." Khun informed the others about his girlfriend's decision to join Chaerim's farewell party. "That means I'll be going with her.  Anyone want to join?"

"Who else join your ride? Is Misun coming?" Chansung asked.

"Yeah, but she'll be riding the old scooter with Junsu, that's obvious. Hahaha. Maybe Yoonyoung will join me. But I don't know, she hasn't talk to me about that yet. There will still be a lot of space, though." Khun offered the others.

"Maybe Wooyoung-ie wants to, since his house is near to yours." Said Leeseung.

"Ah... Anni. I'll go there by bus myself. I have to go to some places first before I go there, anyway." Wooyoung answered.

"I smell something suspsious... Are you going with Yoonyoung?!" Taecyeon guessed, made his cheeks went all red.

"Ya! Cut it out! There's no way I'm going with her! Aish..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's a short one! But it's an important chapter if you want to solve the mysteries hidden in the chapters ahead :p It's one of the clues! Kekekeke. Keep on reading to know how the party will be like! Please comments and subscribe, thank you! ^^