Xiumin Reads Xiuyeol Fanfics

Xiuhan Drabbles

Minseok giggled as he clicked his mouse for the next chapter, “Author-nim is killing me! Waaaah. Five chapters left!”

 

The oldest member had been locking himself all day in his room, taking the advantage of his manager-hyung-roommate who’s always not around. He told the others to not disturb him because he’ll be having his “private time” (understood as playing computer games, reading books, mirror vanity time, etc. and not what Jongdae had been telling to Sehun that Junmyeon’s trying to keep from him away since the leader still believes that he’s still a baby).

 

But Luhan thinks he’s an exception.

 

"Hey. What are you doing?" Luhan whispered, resting his chin on Minseok’s shoulder as he sit beside his boyfriend on the bed.

 

Minseok got surprised with Luhan’s sudden appearance, jumping a little on the cushion that wrinkled the sheets. “Yah! Why did you do that? You didn’t even knocked on the door!”

 

Luhan laughed because he found Minseok’s expression cute. “What are you doing, Minseokkie?” Luhan looked at the laptop screen, taking him a few seconds to sink in his mind what he just read.

 

"Xiuyeol?"

 

"Why?" Minseok looked into Luhan’s confused eyes, acting naturally as if nothing happened and continued reading the xiuyeol fic.

 

"YOU ARE READING A XIUYEOL FIC?! AND IT’S FLUFF?!" Luhan closed the laptop that almost caught Minseok’s fingers.

 

"WAE?!" Minseok asked once more, with a louder tone and an irritated one. "I like the story."

 

"I CAN HEAR YOU GIGGLE A WHILE AGO MAYBE YOU LIKE IT MAYBE YOU’RE BLUSHING OH WAIT, SO DOES THAT MEAN―” Luhan gasped, covering his mouth with his hand. “YOU READ XIUYEOL TOO―”

 

"Luhan, that’s nonsense! I can’t do that to my dongsaeng." Minseok rolled his eyes, opening his laptop once more not knowing if he’ll still continue reading.

 

"Minseok…" Luhan just pouted. He didn’t know what to say so he just chose to stay quiet.

 

Minseok looked at Luhan and smiled. “Luhan, remember when you read a LayHan fic? I didn’t say anything, ‘cause I know that you only liked the story and you’ll never look at Yixing that way. That’s just what I’m doing right now. If only I could ask the author-nim to replace Chanyeol with you, I would.”

 

Luhan took seconds to break the silence.

 

 

"Then, will you do a with me right now?"

 

Minseok giggled, “Only fluff.”