Movie Time

Xiuhan Drabbles

Minseok and Luhan spent their day-off being lazy in bed and watching movies in Wufan’s laptop, staying in Luhan’s dark room with little light only coming from the screen. Both of them leaned on the headboard, Luhan placing his arm on Minseok’s shoulder while playing his fingers through his boyfriend’s hair. Minseok rested his head on the crook of Luhan’s neck, putting his leg on top of Luhan’s.

 

It was a very comfortable day for them, just lying lazily in each other’s arms and watching Wufan’s suggested movies that’s becoming good so far. Luhan changed his position, now became closer as he slipped his hand on Minseok’s waist and locked him with the other. Luhan was giving signs to Minseok, telling him to snuggle because he’s already finding the movie boring. But Minseok was so busy watching that he didn’t mind Luhan caressing his body with his naughty hands.

 

Luhan tried to distract him by closing the screen down, but Minseok opened it again and gave a deadly stare on Luhan. Luhan, accepting his defeat, just pouted and hugged Minseok again.

 

Seeing Luhan’s adorable pouty face just melted a part of Minseok’s heart, so he started a conversation about the movie to ease his wanting. Minseok kept talking, trying to catch Luhan’s interest. But when he thought that he was listening, Luhan started planting deep pecks on his neck, making Minseok tilt his head away from looking at the screen.

 

"Yeah… Yeahh… And then… Really… Oh, so that’s what happened…" Luhan kissed Minseok’s collarbone tenderly, leaning in closer for better reach. At first, Minseok didn’t notice it, but he started feeling Luhan’s warm hand inside his shirt.

 

"Look! I think this is the best part." Minseok touched Luhan’s jawline, forcing him to look at the screen. They were both anticipating it. But instead of some action, a bed scene was shown that made Luhan… crave for a baozi even more.

 

Luhan looked at Minseok, climbing up over his boyfriend’s body. His hand was placed beside Minseok’s head, his palm pushing against the headboard.

 

 

"Sorry, I can’t help it anymore. Even your movie wants me to do it."