From Shoes to Marriage Talk

Xiuhan Drabbles

"Luhan, you already bought me shoes last week." Minseok’s eyes popped out as he took the shoes out of the box. "I think it’s best if you just save your money."

 

"But I don’t have anything to spend it to, so I just thought that I’ll buy things for my boyfriend. I want you to be happy." Luhan replied, asking worriedly if Minseok doesn’t like his present.

 

"I like it of course," Minseok smiled. "But material gifts aren’t the only ones that can make a person happy.”

 

Luhan looked at the ground, thinking deeply that truthfully in a way, Minseok was right. Minseok could see the little pout of the younger one, leaning in closer and uttered words that made his boyfriend smile widely.

 

Minseok whispered, “I want to get married soon of course. So save up money now for our future ‘cause I don’t have enough for your korean pancakes and rice cakes and ramyun and couple hoodies and blah blah…”

 

Luhan couldn’t focus on the long list anymore. His mind was only settled to one thing that came out of Minseok’s lips…

 

'For our future? Minseok and I… will share the future…'

 

 

 

"Are you even listening?!" Minseok gently tapped Luhan’s cheek.

 

"Ah. Y-yes. Yes. W-will you marry m-me? Ah. Baby daughter? Twenty children… W-what? What is happening?!" Luhan ruffled the back of his hair, smiling in shame as he wakes up from his daydream.

 

 

Minseok just giggled.