Mark is Xiuyeol's Love Child?!

Xiuhan Drabbles

 

Luhan knows about Mark. He finds the kid cute. And to see a picture of him and his Minseokkie together, it just gave him happy butterflies in his stomach.

 

"Minseokkie, Mark looks so cute just like you!" Luhan said as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s waist and gave him a back hug. "Both of you look the same in the cheeks and nose."

 

Minseok just smiled as he turned his look to Luhan. “Really?”

 

"Yes! And he also has Chanyeol’s eyes and that teeth-rich smile is just― Wait!” Luhan’s eyes popped out, his heart beating faster as he realized something he never would have thought.

 

Minseok jokingly said, giggling at the prank he’s thinking in his mind. “Maybe, he’s my love child with Chanyeol.”

 

Luhan let go from his touch, covering his ears as he tries to believe that everything that he heard was a goddamn lie. “HOW―HOW COULD―HOW COULD YOU―”

 

Minseok turned around, following Luhan’s little stumbling back steps. He extended his hand, reaching Luhan’s shoulder to hug him. He laughed with his high-pitched voice, “LUHAN, I WAS JUST JOKING!”

 

He finally caught Luhan’s arms, putting his hands down to the shorter man’s waist and hugging him in his neck. He cupped Luhan’s cheek, “Lu-ge! Lu-ge! I was just joking! I was just joking!”

 

Luhan stared at Minseok’s eyes, thinking deeply as he slowly implanted Minseok’s words in his mind. “R-really?”

 

"Of course!" Minseok laughed even more. He never thought Luhan would fall for that. "I don’t think Chanyeol will do it with me."

 

Chanyeol peeped by the door, his wide eyes looking at the clingy couple. "I heard my name."

 

The thought of Minseok and Chanyeol on the same bed is still bugging Luhan as he looked back to his peeking dongsaeng.

 

 

Luhan won’t see Chanyeol and Mark the same way ever again.