Luhan Reads Xiuharem Fanfics

Xiuhan Drabbles

"M-minseok?" Luhan’s eyes popped out as he opened a new entry on his favorite fic website, his hands on his lips and the other slowly scrolling down the page.

 

Luhan sat stiff in front of the screen, pupils moving left to right as he read every word of the piece. He likes reading mystery and suspense and sci-fi and sometimes angst, but never this one. He was feeling it, the genius sentence structure of the author that gives him the adrenaline rush he never thought he will get with just a type-written material.

 

…Minseok’s neck were down to his chest, not just one but three tongues, with twenty-two hands groping and kneading and caressing every skin and flesh Minseok can offer. Eleven lips were trying to steal chances when only one can taste the sweetness of the older’s pink gums and small teeth. “It’s okay. E-everyone will have their t-time.” He said breathlessly followed by a loud moan and a tight grip on the sheets.

 

Luhan leaned in closer, rereading sentences and then pausing for a while to get a better image in his head. The man, who was being silent for hours in reading chapters and chapters of suggested works, leaned against the backrest and stared at the ceiling for a while when suddenly, a familiar face entered the closed door Luhan locked for his private time.

 

"Minseok?!" Luhan’s fingers decided on their own, minimizing pending fic tabs as he turned around and almost fell off of his seat. "Why?! What do you need?"

 

"We’re going to ride bikes. Wanna come?" Minseok asked.

 

"M-maybe next time." Luhan smiled worriedly. Minseok was just about to leave the room when suddenly, the younger one looked at him again in curiosity. "Minseok, Can I ask you something?"

 

"What is it, Lu-ge?"

 

"What do you think about 12-somes?"