Xiuhaneymoon

Xiuhan Drabbles

 

 

Scenario No. 01

"Xiumin, I want to go skiing now!" Luhan was too excited to see the snowy mountains as the chilly wind came in when he opened the window of their hotel room. He peeked at the half frame and sighed, "Maybe, after the show."

 

Minseok slipped his hands inside his pockets and slid by Luhan’s side, shivering while looking outside. They saw the cameras flashing and heard the noise filling the atmosphere as they both appeared few floors up from the crowd. “Lu-ge, it’s cold outside. Just come lie with me instead.”

 

Luhan was still looking at the scenery outside of their window, mesmerized by the white cold beauty that lies under the black starry abyss. “We can just do that later when we sleep… or maybe when we get back to the dorm.”

 

Minseok softly pulled down the hem of Luhan’s coat, asking for Luhan to give the attention he needs. “Lu-ge… Lu-ge…”

 

"B-but… snow…" Luhan looked at Minseok, the older one’s eyes blinking with his lips pouting for Luhan’s approval. He couldn’t resist his boyfriend with his blushing cheeks and pink lips and long lashes and the way he leaned in closer that made Luhan feel his icy breath. He just can’t.

 

"Lu-ge-" Minseok was just about to call him once again when a hand silently slipped on Minseok’s waist, pulling the weight until he was thrown gently to the bed. Luhan crawled over the surprised hyung and lied with his head over Minseok’s arm, hugging him and snuggling to find comfort in the sheets.

 

 

"Okay, Minseok. The snow can wait."

 

 

Scenario No. 02

Luhan closed the frame and pushed Minseok against the window, groping his thighs up to his waist as he devour the warm skin of Minseok’s neck. The windows were banging, leaving fans clueless about what was happening. The cold air somehow filled the room, entering from the small opening of the window… but not as strong as Luhan’s lust for a steaming baozi. Minseok ruffled the back of Luhan’s hair, feeling every warm breath Luhan exhales against his flesh of cold sweat. Minseok’s legs can’t take it anymore, the older one slowly sliding down the wall as Luhan catches up so as to not interrupt his feast.

 

It’s cold, but Luhan wants Minseok to take it off. Don’t worry. He’ll take care of the heat Minseok needs.