Strawberry Juseyo

Xiuhan Drabbles

It was already late at midnight, Minseok and Luhan are watching movies in the oldest’s room because apparently―Manager-hyung didn’t come home again. Minseok brought the strawberries his mother gave to him when he had a chance to visit, and it’s Luhan’s favorite of all he ever had.

 

It’s already the last strawberry in the bowl, and Minseok snatched it away in a split of a second that made Luhan shout even if the other members were already sleeping. He immediately put it in his lips to tell Luhan off that it’s already his.

 

"Yah! Why did you get it?!" Luhan slapped Minseok’s bicep gently. Minseok giggled because of Luhan’s expressions like a whining little kid.

 

Minseok’s still keeping the last piece in between his lips that made him speak unclearly. “AHGJAGDHJAGSJGJAFA!”

 

"What?!"

 

Minseok finally ate the strawberry, still chewing just to clear up his words. “It’s my favhdsakdgak too―”

 

Minseok may think that taking the last strawberry will put a shock on his boyfriend, but what Luhan did next was more surprising.

 

Luhan slightly got up and crawled over Minseok, leaning in closer to devour whatever’s left on the strawberry inside Minseok’s mouth. What’s meant to meet met and the biting and the and the exchange of warmth and breath happened. Luhan’s hands were groping Minseok’s thighs and Minseok’s were ruffling the back of Luhan’s. They didn’t plan to make out. Luhan just wanted some strawberries―and everything Luhan wants, Luhan gets. They thought they were only going to watch a movie. Maybe, the movie can wait for five more minutes.

 

It was the sweetest kiss with a little sugar rush of strawberry and Minseok’s lips in between Luhan’s.

 

"I like this better." Luhan his lower lip, signaling Minseok for another round. "It’s too bad we discovered this when we’re already out of strawberry."

 

"You should have asked for us to share." Minseok pulled Luhan’s neckline in an aggressive way. He couldn’t take it anymore.

 

 

Luhan, why did you stop?